[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen if... ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: States.jpg (222 KB, 960x788) Image search: [Google]
States.jpg
222 KB, 960x788
What will happen if each State will go on his own becoming a separate country and only be part with each other like countries in Europe?
Who'll go broke?
Who'll get richer?
Who'll separate and be fully independent?
What state will divide in pieces and start to go individual or build a new federation?
I'm just curious to know if the states are that united!
>>
The states without oil will become 3rd world countries, and the states with oil will laugh at them.
>>
It will never completely Balkanize. We're not quite THAT stupid. It will form alliances. Perhaps 6 countries will evolve out of it.

NW Front here.
>>
>>68400909
People's Republic of California
Second Confederacy
Greater Mexico
Texas Republic

Any other ideas?
>>
>>68400645
At the moment my thoughts are:
> Oregon & Washington will go in a strict "relationship" with Canada
> New York will start an Economy cooperation with UK (and some other anglo-countries)
> Delaware will became the new Switzerland (Caymans will go broke)
> Texas will go independent
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZbzncPXIUY
>>
>>68401204
Why wouldn't Texas be in the second Confederacy?
>>
PA here. Please don't lump us in with NY and NJ
>>
>>68400645
I know New York would fall apart, NYC would become a city state and it would manage all of downstate and probably Jersey.

All of California's major cities will become city states, but won't last because all of the gangs have guns while everyone else doesn't.

Texas would be the only state able to maintain it's borders and sovereignty. Everyone has guns and sweet tea so it's pretty nice.

Nevada will not exist. If it does, motorcycle clubs will have taken over.

The south will end up very similar to the Balkans. Within 100 years, language differences will show up, there will be a lot of inbreeding and they're going to be shooting each other apart. Imagine Hatfield and McCoy happening everywhere.

Just a few of my predictions.
>>
>>68401280
lol. Slavevile
>>
>>68401204

Heartland / Great Lakes Coalition. "We feed your animals".
>>
>>68400645
Mid west States would be fine since their economies are largely based on food exports.

States with oil and other natural resources would do fine.

Economies based on industry would at least take a hit. Might go broke in others devlop their own industry or impose tariffs.

States the survive through tourism would be fuck.
>>
>Texas will strive
>others will die
>>
>>68400645

it used to be like that, the states had far more law making and enforcement power. FDR set us on a course for federal power.
>>
>>68402049
>States the survive through tourism would be fuck.
For Example...
>>
Bwhaahhah! Now WE start to annex YOU!
Those great lake states look sweet.
>>
Texas will take over the continent.
California turns into a commie state with a Berlin-style wall along the state's border.
>>
>>68400645
West Virginia is too poor to stand on its own and no one else wants it. So we'll have to move everyone from there to new jersey.
>>
>>68404013
What do you think about Oregon and Washington?
>>
>>68404135
That's west Canada's business. I wouldn't know.
I'm sure they aren't too picky though.
>>
>>68400645
>FL-GA-SC alliance
>Southern Economic Prosperity Alliance

>Texas annexed by Mexico

>Escape from New York becomes real

>Alaska gives up on everyone else and goes SGTOW
>>
>>68403517
Nevada. They'd be done. Florida would take a huge hit as well since there are plenty other ports in the region.
>>
Think any of the states would go full DOTR?
>>
>>68405247
DOTR?
>>
>>68400645
New York finally realizestarting it's potential as the empire state. Under NYC aristocracy it will easily conquer all NEast and great lakes.
>>
>>68405469
Day Of The Rope!
It's the wet dream of /pol burgers.
That's when whites revolt and hang all the niggers.
I'm surprised they haven't started fantasizing yet ITT.
>>
New Mexico going with Old Mexico chances?
>>
>>68405825
LOL
never thought about it. I bet on Detroit
>>
File: 1406326419441.jpg (40 KB, 711x431) Image search: [Google]
1406326419441.jpg
40 KB, 711x431
>>68404013
Canada, you still wouldn't be able to take on an individual state when you have weedman at the helm. Even if you fully convinced him that the mastermind behind the patriarchy lived in Wyoming, our smallest state, you fags would get fucking destroyed before you even reached Cheyenne.
>>
>>68406418
Owwhh. Without the restraints of the federal government, Wyoming annexes Canada. :(
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.