[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be kebab >move to us when young >become fluent in English,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: 1438437887018.png (43 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1438437887018.png
43 KB, 455x410
>be kebab
>move to us when young
>become fluent in English, study hard
>get into great uni, love America
>become atheist in college
>get job as engineer
>never arrested for anything, good citizen
>can't go back to home country because would be beheaded for atheism

A-am I finally accepted into the culture? What more can I do
>>
>>68400285
You're one of us now, patriot.
>>
>>68400285
Why atheist?
>>
You've done all you can do, brother. I am proud to call you a son of the west.
>>
>>68400285
GO BACK MUHAMMED
>>
>>68400285
kill yourself
>>
>>68400285
nah you'll never be accepted because of the hateful losers and posters of /pol/ in our society who will identify your ethnicity with a religion that they think is just the worst, yet everything they do and support is about and in favor of killing people

t. liberal
>>
>>68400435
You have to go back!
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>68400285
No get the fuck out sand nigger.
>>
>>68400435
Yes. Kill retards like yourself. Couldn't care less if you died.
T. American
>>
You will never be accepted in your lifetime because of what the vast majority of your kin is like.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>68400285
Yeah youre cool in my opinion
some white will hate you but no one is going to behead you
>>
>>68400419
because edgy college student
also b/c he probably loves bacon
>>
>>68400285
Vote Trump
>>
>>68400285
kill yourself
>>
File: 1319630.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1607) Image search: [Google]
1319630.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1607
>he fell for the assimilation meme

allahu akbar!
>>
>>68400285

If you're fluent in English and Kebab and you have a good history like you say, you should apply for the CIA. There are others like you already there.
>>
>>68400521
see OP people who would support you and be glad to see people of other places doing what they do and not only assimilating but also bringing bits of who they are to our society aren't welcome on this board because (constantly changing reasons due to young teenagers following paleoconservative trends)

>>68400564
and here we have the average loser either trolling or genuinely upset that someone else thinks differently than them
>>
>>68400285
It depends....what country are you from?
>>
>>68400285
You are fine fellow American.
>>
you sound like a patriot. i wish you could go back and democratize your relatives, but i'm glad you have your place here behind the wall.
>>
>>68400285
we don't like fedoras round here.
accept our lord kek into your heart or his loyal servant,the god king emporer Donald trump will deport you to Mexico and build a wall behind you
>>
>>68400285
>rational
>educated
>successfully assimilated into our culture
>speaks english
>gainfully employed
>productive member of society

you're one of us now, fampai. nothing more needs doing
>>
just dont touch white women and youre good
>>
>>68400285
Bleach your hair and skin
>>
Lebbo christians and arabs united to rape and kill in straya
>>
>>68400285
If you work hard, speak English, and do jo harm to your neighbors, then you're quite fine here.
Those are the three rules for being accepted in the US.
>>
>>68400391
No, he's not.
>>
>>68400285
Adopt or create with a surrogate mother and Ayran tier sperm and eggs, about 10 kids. Raise them well.
>>
>>68400285
>A-am I finally accepted into the culture?
Pretty much
Just don't speak kebab runespeak and act like a normal dude and you'll be fine.
Personally I've founded kebab that fall out of Islam tend to be one of the only non-white groups that can assimilate fully and become full Americans. Others are east asians from backwater towns.
My advice, get yourself something with the US flag on it(hat,lapel,lanyard,keychain,anything really) that you can wear daily.
Anyone that sees you are kebab but carries around the flag with respect will know you're not a muslim and they will have no problems with you
>>68400419
Because Atheism is the truth
>>
>>68400285
Write a book about how you left Islam after reading the Constitution. Sell it to Glenn Beck's audience. You'll be rich as fuck.
>>
>>68400285
Let me guess, you're a shia muslim from Iran
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 203x345
>>68400890
Fuck. You.

America was never meant to be the world's colony. I don't want Black doctors, I don't want Arab engineers, and I don't want fucking Mexican intellectuals. They can better their own countries.

The attitude you express is precisely why we are rapidly becoming a nonwhite country.

Get it through your head. If nonwhite immigration isn't halted, whites will cease to exist. White birth rates are below replacement level in every white country on the planet. Whites are a minority worldwide. Put two and two together.
>>
>>68400285
>sandnigger
>atheist degenerate
>starts a blog thread on /pol/

No. end yourself. Every atheist kebab I've known has been a worthless liberal who perpetuates the multiculti meme.
>>
>>68400285

You don't have to go back.
>>
Good for you for assimiliating.

I'll treat you like any other American including telling you to fuck off with your stupid blog bullshit fuck stick
>>
>>68400285
No fuck you, you're father and mother are cowards for leaving the home country
>>
File: 787777.png (1 MB, 1022x764) Image search: [Google]
787777.png
1 MB, 1022x764
>>68400285
You know exactly what you must do son.
>>
>>68400826
Die
T. American
>>
>>68400285
Change name, disown your "people" and start praying to the american gods.
>>
>>68401549

We willingly brought blacks here and allowed Mexicans to stay after we defeated them.

This country is a bunch of races living together if you like it or not. The chance for an all white America ended after the civil war and Lincolns assassination.

This is what our ancestors wanted and left for us. Europe is entirely different though. What is happening there is truly a tragedy.
>>
>>68402210
Americans are civilised people, they only have one God mate.
>>
>>68400285
>>can't go back to home country because would be beheaded for atheism
Not our fucking problem. You have to go back.
>>
File: 1454519279445.png (364 KB, 709x738) Image search: [Google]
1454519279445.png
364 KB, 709x738
>>68401549
But arabs are officially counted as
>non-hispanic whites
in the US, don't see a problem.
>>
>>68400423
GO BACK CLEDUS
>>
>>68400391
cuck
>>
>>68400285
You're cool. Some whites might never like you, but at least they won't be shooting you. Don't let the 1997fags and chicANOs of /pol/ get to you.
>>
>>68402226

You have to admit that the rise in nonwhite immigration since 1960 has

1) been unprecedented, resulting in the number of European whites in the US falling from 90 to roughly 60%
2) been the direct result of government policies which promote immigration from impoverished (see also: nonwhite) countries. It's extremely tough to emigrate to the US if you're a white European.

Bringing in slaves was a mistake, not repatriating them was a mistake. But now the situation is so bad that we're a few more mistakes away from turning into Brazil. If you know anything at all about history you know that multiethnic empires and states are tumultuous at best and at worse devolve into civil war.
>>
Poorly veiled redditor trying to instill sympathy in us for muzzie savages

Won't work buddy. WW3 is happening, and we're going to kill you all.
>>
thanks everyone (or most), some of you said I should try to spread secularism but it's not easy. Leaving Islam was the hardest thing I ever did, I never even touched pepperoni pizza until I was 20

With Christianity it might be easier to talk to family about secularism but if my family knew I wasnt Muslim I would be ostracized from everyone and maybe in danger. The only hope is for countries to be like tunisia and vote for secularism on their own, but it's easier said than done
>>
>>68400285
bleach your skin and only date girls darker than you
you should be fine, but we still keep an eye on you ex-muzzie
>>
>tfw family was from iraq
>tfw iraq was a nat soc nation
>tfw bush destroyed my country and our leader
>tfw assimilated in US but now i know what the germans feel like after they lost ww2

Feels bad....why did you do this to us merrica : (
>>
>>68400285
One more: Vote Trump

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
Forget about assimilating you fucking cuck, join ISIS and bomb the shit out of these disgusting pigs fucks.
>>
Yes. Put your head down and get dirty baby. Do work son. Fuck the bullshit.
>>
God is for fags.
>>
File: 1415764622752.png (38 KB, 853x600) Image search: [Google]
1415764622752.png
38 KB, 853x600
>>68404148
*tips*
>>
>>68400285
If all Mudslimes did what you did it would be glorious but the simple fact is most of the are Alluh Ahkbars
>>
>>68401549
>America was never meant to be the world's colony
what did the poet mean by this statement?
>>
You're more American that most natural born niggers, that's for sure. Wear something small and patriotic on your person like flag cufflinks or a lapel pin to really cement the whole picture. You're one of us.

That said, people on here will still demonize you for being of Arab decent. Ignore it. The rational among us know that should the day come, you will join us in the trenches and we shall regard you as brother.
>>
>>68400285

you can punch a beta nu-male in the face the next time they want to mass import in rape culture and terror cells
>>
Those who hate are usually just scared pathetic hicks whom need to leave country life to get any clue about diversity.
>>
Should have said racist.
>>
Should have said racist rather than hate.
>>
>>68400285
Buy a gun, buy many guns, own land, vote, support local laws, pay taxes, do community service, maybe get a job in public services, etc.

You're on your way, american.
>>
File: 1458664102101.png (710 KB, 1057x1129) Image search: [Google]
1458664102101.png
710 KB, 1057x1129
>wearing a flag pin makes you American.
>>
>>68400285
If your a atheist your not muslim
Now convert to christianity.
No need to feel bad for the followers of the false prophet mohammed
>>
>>68400285
Get out.
>>
No one's god is better than another's cause they are all misinterpreted by stupid humans.
>>
>>68400285

Do not let these edgelords get yo ya anon.

You deserve your place in the west
>>
>>68404852
On this day, of all days, you're still pushing the diversity meme? There's no hope for you people.
>>
A couple jerk offs 2 thousand years ago had it all figured out? Yeah ok.
>>
>>68400285
As long as you're a legal citizen, who has no intention on changing the landscape of America, we don't give a fuck. You're fine to stay.
>>
>>68400285
>What more can I do

MAGA!
>>
>>68402898
We're well in the way to civil war
>>
If you believe in specific religions your dumb, and your leaders are dumb, and your all being taken advantage of. Religion uses the lower class stupid people to fight their wars, just like the 1 percenters.
>>
>>68400285

Get real, mustafa.
You are only western as long as mommy and daddy don't bring up the issue.
You will marry a good girl from a muslim family,
you will only do business with muslims,
you will circumcise your kids - no doubt there.

You are only a westerner so long as it does not offend your mommy.

So get the fuck out of pol.
>>
File: fedora_bruce.png (1016 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora_bruce.png
1016 KB, 720x480
>>68406508
Look at this wannabe Bolshevik faggot.
>>
>>68400285
Well, it's good that you assimilated. But, always be aware that you won't be trusted. You come from a society with a religion that is still in the throes of its archaic, violent rules. You could be lying and playing on people's trusts.

Coming to an anonymous board and posting any sort of story means it's easy to lie and no one is going to trust you anyways. The only people go can validate that you're safe is the friends you make at school, at work, or at the bar that actually get to know you.

If you've been in the US since you were a baby, it's the people you made an impression on that will be the key to any sort of success or trust.
>>
>>68405698
Why?

What stake did his ancestors have in creating the west? Oh that's right, none.

Still, I might be willing to accept him if he would take up arms against the Muslim hordes one day.

Although my gut instincts tell me very, very few muzzies would ever do that, which makes them the same as the enemy.
>>
>>68400285
You don't believe in anything like an objective morality - you can go back and just lie outright about your beliefs. In your head there'll be nothing wrong with that.
>>
>do all that
>still muslim
>dont convert but barely practice islam

Eh.
>>
you better not have one of those sandnigger names still, also you have to vote trump.
>>
>>68406508
Retard detected.
http://longevity.about.com/od/longevityboosters/a/religion_life.htm
>inb4 some study about christian niggers in africa having a 20 year lifespan
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.