[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are 20 million Muslims in the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: islam4uk1.jpg (29 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
islam4uk1.jpg
29 KB, 460x287
Why can´t we provide a simple option for them:

1. Convert to Christianity or to no religion at all

OR

2. We create a safe zone in depopulated Syria after defeating ISIS there.

Everybody is happy. No more terrorist attacks in the EU and Muslims can live according to Sharia law in Syria.
>>
Hans, how about you start up the 'ol Gazenwagen, just in the good old times?
>>
>>68398483
>1. Convert to Christianity or to no religion at all
Not an option. They will simply lie about having converted.

Option 2. doesn't sound too bad. How can anyone still claim with a straight face, that many major problems of Europa are instantly solved, simply by kicking out muslims and niggers?

Rape rates plummet to almost 0 over night, so does murder, burglaries, and terror attacks.
>>
>>68401289
*aren't instantly solved
>>
>>68398483
More of these things are being created as you speak.. prepare you anus for the hyperquick enrichment

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-this-pakistani-doctor-and-father-of-35-kids-is-aiming-to-have-100-children-2192877
>>
File: poland_kebab_removal.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
poland_kebab_removal.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>68398483
we are being invaded they have no intention of going anywhere,why are people still unable to understand this
>>
>>68398483
you're looking at it like a westerner: "lets just make everyone happy".

they want land. you're sitting on it. i believe back in the day you called it "lebensraum".

besides, how will they get their gibsmedats in syria?
>>
>>68398483
Because the problem isn't Islam itself, the problem is Oriental lifeways like Semitic tribalism and blood feuding and permitted raiding, all of which are expressed and institutionalized in Islam but which also predate it.
Multikulti must die. When in Germany one should speak German and observe German laws and customs.
>>
>>68401289
>They will simply lie about having converted.

then we feed them beer, sausage and bacon to make sure...
>>
>>68398483
Neither of those will work, why do Euros create such stupid threads.

The only way this will end is with a war and you all know it. It'll have to be a dirty war, just like the last one, and in order to reclaim your homes your people will have to commit to violent Middle Ages-tier deportations, because these "refugees" aren't leaving. It doesn't matter what you tell them they have to do, or what half-measures your governments take. They're there to stay. They see this as a conquering. And why not? Your traitors are handing over your future to them on a silver platter. Voting won't solve shit. You'll be outvoted by them within ten years. All these Muslims will get citizenship and vote Left. So the only way to get rid of them will be with massive amounts of bloodshed, because they'll just vote in Sharia within your lifetime.

Since I also don't think Europeans have it in them to indulge in that level of open violence anymore, I'm betting your continent just quietly converts to Islam before the century is out. The line will be drawn in Poland and possibly Hungary, with whatever is Europe being retained, and everything beyond that will be Islamic, stagnant, and poor. Forever.

What pisses me off isn't even that your faggot countries are committing suicide. I've given up on you in that regard. It's that I know when I'm an old fart, I'll get to turn on my holographic television or whatever the fuck, and see the gleeful brown children smashing up pieces of art hundreds of years old while "DUBBADUBBADUBBA" music plays in the background. I don't hate you guys at an individual level, but I despise you all as a people for simply giving up and letting the Left walk all over you.
>>
>>68401782
link to vid?
>>
>>68402859
Taqiyya applies to that shit. It's not just about lying, it's designed to give Muslims a free pass to stay Muslim while pretending you're not, which was a big deal when you would be killed for it.
>>
>>68398483
>Convert to Christianity or to no religion at all

They are permitted to lie in order to infiltrate infidels. This will not work. There are already historical cases of hashashin Muslims becoming MONKS and living in a monastery so they could finally get close enough to assassinate a christian target.

There is only one solution... send them all back to their shithole countries and don't let them back in.
>>
File: 1454684729683.jpg (24 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
1454684729683.jpg
24 KB, 223x300
1. Convert to Christianity or to no religion at all
Their gene set is not made to live as peaceful atheists and Christianity is not compatible with them either.

2. We create a safe zone in depopulated Syria
after defeating ISIS there.
Not a chance, their whole islamic belief is a guidebook for conquest. They want to inhibit the fertile European land, it's something the whites should never give up.

Only a race war or out breeding them is an option, but in the end there might be no peaceful solution for this.
>>
File: 1399980106753.jpg (1020 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1399980106753.jpg
1020 KB, 1920x816
>>68398483
We need to bring back the Monastic State (Teutonic Knights). They could give the Islamic State a run for their money.

Christian Arabs will rise up once they know they have a chance.
>>
>>68403858
Someone needs to start a crusading PMC
>>
>>68404243
Why a PMC.
Just start a neo-crusader movement.
>>
I like your containment zone idea but I would raise you a couple Tsar Bombas once they're all rounded up.
>>
File: 1.png (555 KB, 1082x1082) Image search: [Google]
1.png
555 KB, 1082x1082
>>68398483
>>
>>68401611
Well I guess 100 kids will be shitting in the streets somewhere. The only way they're coming in here is if the feminist cunts and kikes have another multicultural pity party.
>>
>>68401289
>>1. Convert to Christianity or to no religion at all
>Not an option. They will simply lie about having converted.

This.
The Spanish tried that, had to kick them all years later anyway.

>>68402862
10/10 post
>>
>>68401611
Poo in loo
>>
>>68398483

Your country is importing them on purpose in order to flood the labor market and make labor at all levels cheaper. The exact same reason why the boarder in the US is so hard to close.

>But why would they do that its bad for the people.

The elite making the decisions dont give a fuck about you.
>>
>>68405152

Also most of them are not from fucking Syria.
>>
B-but only 1% of them are radicalized jihaadists!
>>
File: 1458495443994.jpg (166 KB, 952x839) Image search: [Google]
1458495443994.jpg
166 KB, 952x839
>>68401782
This. They came to stay.
>>
Fuck them, if they cant give up their indoctrination thet should die. Screw having useless violent people wasting land mass.
>>
>>68398483
Fuck the EU.
>>
>>68402862
This is a great post.

We have our arms and our brothers. Faith in our God as a pillar to help us decimate those who wish to take away civil liberties.

Muslims will never be able to do what they're doing in europe here buddy. Have some solace in that fact...
>>
Why don't you guys simply deport them?
>>
>>68405565
I'm just gonna take the smart option like your ancestors did and move to America.

Leave behind the homeland of the white an like your ancestors did and move to the new land when trump become president. Bring my business along with me too and employ some Americans.

Funny how when trump wins all the lazy and unproductive college leftists will all leave the country while red pulled business orintated Europeans move in.
>>
>>68398483
Creating a safe zone in a low population area of the middle east for a single religious theocracy. Yep. We tried that.
Pakistan. yes working well.
Israel, Yes also a great success.
You plonker.
>>
>>68405981
Deport them so they can keep growing in population? This cancer needs to be stopped now! End Islam. Convert, remodel Islam or die.
>>
UK's a lost cause. It's over. The dream of a white homeland is gone.
Long live the American Empire.
>>
>>68398483
Islan4UK was banned in Britain . . . .many of these hate preachers have already been deported.

Anjem Choudary (the guy in the middle of the picture) is on Police Bail facing charges . .. .why use these out of date pictures, Britain is not as bad as other EU countries.
>>
>>68407976
>UK's a lost cause. It's over. The dream of a white homeland is gone.
62% white
Fuck off Americoon.
>>
>>68401289
Force them to spit, step on and set fire to the koran. In public, in front of Imams and their own families.
>>
>>68408960
You were the last hope and willingly gave it up. Disgusting.
>>
>>68408714
Because it was allowed to happen at all. That Britain fell so far that these people actually had saw an opportunity to say this in public.
>>
>>68409609
Brits NEVER willing gave it up, we have a misguided Government, just like you have a Kenyan Muslim President.

Get real.
>>
>>68409791
But that was under a Labour Government . . . .Cameron banned them.

Hate speech works both ways!
>>
>>68409824
You let it happen.
>>
>>68410261
Nope.
>>
File: albreitmachtfriewilkommen.jpg (230 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
albreitmachtfriewilkommen.jpg
230 KB, 720x540
>>68398483
Auschwitz and real gas chambers is the only option Germoney.
>>
>>68410384
Yep. You put up no resistance, and now you have no country. See OP pic, it's literally you right this minute regardless of how hard you deny it.
Sad.
>>
>>68410519
That's the best image I've seen in a few months on here anon. Very good. Simple and to the point. Much like that pic of the girls holding "refugees welcome" banner in front of the Paris slaughter picture
>>
>>68411041
>See OP pic,
This over 10 years out of date . . . .. have you not read the thread?

Seeing as you have a muslim majority city (no country in Europe has one of those yet) . . . .and the fact that you are only 62% white . . . .you can't really talk, - can you?
>>
>>68411424
It's not about the US you weird crybaby. We're the melting pot meme, we gave it up hundreds of years ago.
You were the last hope and gave it all up, willingly. Put down prayer rugs for your new best friends.
Sad.
>>
>>68405565
>Muslims will never be able to do what they're doing in europe here buddy. Have some solace in that fact...

>America
>2/3rds will be Muslim, black and Hispanic in 2050
>have some fucking solace
>>
>>68411599
Cry harder Pedro . . . . you can't throw stones in glass houses.
>>
>>68411788
Well, now the whole world's a melting pot. Well done, England.
>>
>>68411899
>Well, now the whole world's a melting pot.
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>68402862

Usual American view on europe, nothing new here, you should probably look at your own "left". A high treasoner as presidential candidate with chances for the White House...

Our lefty governements, the end of cold war and comfy NATO made us weak, I won't argue with you on that. But simply assuming, that the entier european population will sit quietly watching our corrupt elites and there crownies bleed us to death and destroy our gene pool, I don't think so José.

You aren't in europe, you don't talk to sane europeans, you shitpost with other shitposters on a butahnese yak meet board, reigned by a vicious japanese sempai.

Even welcome screamers are starting to speak openly, when they know there are with people who understand there ideological struggel.

A serbian bro who probably knows more about dirty wars then you, said earlier:

There is nothing more vicious then an ideologist whoes ideology crumbels under the weight of reality.

Guess what, Left, Right, working, capitalist, monarchists... all our ideologies are about to crumbel and it will unite europe the first time in 2000 years and there's no animal on this planet, that will stand a chance against us.

Fuck you Burger fight with us or become fat I don't care anymore
>>
>>68413398
>all our ideologies are about to crumbel and it will unite europe the first time in 2000 years

I would like to believe you.
But I don't see it.
Not yet, anyway.
>>
>>68413398
Bloody hell Yodelling-bro . . . .have you had a breakdown?

Burger are as thick as shit and they understand very little of world events but WOW . . .. you really let rip!

Don't let them them bug you . . . .they are in a worse position than us but fail to acknowledge it. . .. .calm down Eurobro . . .have a beer!
>>
File: 1452966745565.jpg (1 MB, 1881x2665) Image search: [Google]
1452966745565.jpg
1 MB, 1881x2665
>>68413398
>Fuck you Burger fight with us or become fat I don't care anymore

I'm not a Burger, but I am a subject of the Queen. I'll be ready to fight anytime the call is given.
>>
>>68402940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3wttNrwH98

here you go polskibrat
>>
>>68414173

>I don't see it
>not yet

I guess that is the point, a lot of people still clinge to there blue or red pills, noone asks, why the fuck anyone offers us any pills and who is it, what's not really important.

But people start to get it. People who have called others dirty nazi some months ago, now saying, shit they were right after all,

>Schießbefehl wann

Even if /pol/ and pseudonymous internet is a pretty bad indicator for trends, if a trend tends to grow exponetially you will eve see it there in plain view.
>>
File: 1458251140636.jpg (125 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1458251140636.jpg
125 KB, 600x900
>>68414620

No break down, haven't had such a clear view for along time. Just making rational plans, calculating probabilities with information I have and speaking my mind.
>>
>>68413398
I would fight, I'm ex-military. But you guys are on borrowed time. It's simple math. Democracy "works" in Europe at the moment, insofar as those in control let you have a vote. When you vote in ways they don't like, they outlaw parties, as in Belgium, call parties Nazis, as in France and UK and Germany, or drop all pretenses of being different parties and coordinate against them, as in Sweden. Your Euro-leftists are pulling the same trick on you that our leftists are trying to pull on us: Flood the nation with immigrants, grant them amnesty and citizenship, and with the instant magical voting bloc invented out of thin air, win a permanent majority forever. Nearly every Muslim in Europe votes left. And when the inevitable amnesty/citizenship grant comes in Germany, AfD will never gain power. Germany will basically cease to be overnight. That's pretty much what Germany's enemies are counting on, and then the same thing will happen to you.

So elections in Europe aren't really a straight line with different groups getting power at different periods, anymore. This isn't an ideological struggle in the traditional sense. It's a bell-curve. The beginning point is the mass-importation of Muslims. The mid-point is what you're starting to see now, with AfD and UKIP and SD and Front National, etc., beginning to get power as a direct response to the flood. The end-point is then in the near future, where the refugees get voting rights and you're outvoted forever.

Democrats have already tipped their hand that that's their plan here. California is already moving to grant voting rights to ILLEGALS. What California does, the Democrats do. What the Democrats do, every leftist party in Europe does. So it's coming. And you all better be ready to shoot a motherfucker when it does, otherwise that's it. Pan-European fantasies aside, that's the reality of the situation.

>or become fat
I'm a PT instructor.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.