[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people start doing drugs in the first place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: IMG_20160303_235948.jpg (95 KB, 851x708) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160303_235948.jpg
95 KB, 851x708
Why do people still think it would be a great idea to start abusing drugs? I seriously don't get it.
The idea of...

> be 16-18ish
> see a pack of cigs
> Huh. These will give me lung cancer and ruin my life. Hell yeah!

... Is so fucking mindboggling to me. And inb4 some sensitive bluepiller says its because of "peer pressure." Bullshit. Nobody would want to fuck their life up just because their "friends" are doing it.

But seriously, is there a real reason that people start abusing drugs except that they're fucking retarded?

NOTE 1: Yes, I'm implying this for all addictive drugs, not just smoking. I just used the example of tobacco for simplicity's sake.

NOTE 2: I'm not saying "Why dont you just stop smoking?" because people who think that really need to click on this link: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/addiction?s=t
I'm just applying what I said in this post to the act of starting to abuse drugs.
>>
I'd rather have lung cancer than to be so autistic that I need to rant about what others do with their own bodies.
>>
>>68397531
Because it's cool and you're a limp-wristed little gayboi
>>
>>68397531
Started smoking cigarettes as a backup plan to kill myself if I couldn't manage to off myself by more conventional methods.
>>
>>68397531
Because you're unhappy.

Also;
>: I'm not saying "Why dont you just stop smoking?" because people who think that really need to click on this link: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/addiction?s=t
No, you should just stop smoking if you are one. I quit a little over a month ago and it was as simple as just throwing away my cigarettes and not buying new ones.

Have smoked for 10 years also, so I'm not just a party smoker. Did the same with drugs and then alcohol before.
>>
Weed helped me meet people. I only smoke indicas because they help with my anxiety
>>
File: T0YtldA.jpg (982 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
T0YtldA.jpg
982 KB, 5312x2988
>>68397531
Because cocaine and other stims, and psychedelics, and many other drugs are fucking awesome, that's why.

The real question should be, why would anyone NOT do drugs? It's willfully missing out on one of life's great adventures.
>>
File: le_stoned_indian.jpg (98 KB, 450x386) Image search: [Google]
le_stoned_indian.jpg
98 KB, 450x386
Sacred Tobacco is the great mediator. A depressant and a stimulant at the same time. Useful in a variety of situations to bring one back to equilibrium.
>>
>>68397531
For some drugs, it's part of fitting into a social group

But mostly it's because drugs feel good and that's really addictive to people with depressing shitty lives.

First step to fighting a drug addiction is making life enjoyable and worth living without the drugs.
>>
>>68398179
>>68398179
>>68398179
>>
File: 1457676342267.png (2 MB, 1200x905) Image search: [Google]
1457676342267.png
2 MB, 1200x905
>>68397957
>smoking something that puts holes in your brain
M8 you're retarded
>>
>>68398179
>why would anyone NOT do drugs

because its impossible to get good coke anymore
>>
>>68397531
>But seriously, is there a real reason that people start abusing drugs except that they're fucking retarded?

No. This applies to a lot of things in life. It really is as easy as "people make stupid decisions because they're just fucking stupid."

I'm a smoker, I know. There is no good reason for it I'm just a stupid fucker who got myself addicted. There is no real excuse.
>>
>>68398432
>smoking something that puts holes in your brain

i think you may be the retarded one.
>>
>>68398432

>implying I don't vape

I'm gay too
>>
>>68397531
>>68397531

For me, I was analytical and curious.

I saw how alcohol affected me and was curious how marijuana would differ.

Experienced it, thought it was fun, had no physical side effects.

Wanted to understand what exactly in me it was changing, so did it a few more times, and would think my way through it and try to describe the experience as best I could.

To be honest, I found that it removed my background thoughts. It dumbed me down enough so that I couldn't mentally multi-task. I focused on one thing, and within that one thing, I would just focus on the next step of that task.

Normally the second my mind spends more time wandering than focusing, I get bored, and I stop doing it. I enjoy complex games because they require so much of my focus and attention.

Now it's my preferred way to relax. Alcohol comes with too many side effects and consequences, and its expensive.
>>
File: 1435008064174.jpg (86 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1435008064174.jpg
86 KB, 310x310
>>68398556
So you're a...gayper? How lewd
>>
Weed for me is a social thing plus it alleviates my anxiety.
>>
File: SUPER METH 2.jpg (842 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
SUPER METH 2.jpg
842 KB, 3264x2448
>>68398444
Learn to purify your coke, or use meth/amp/a-PHP instead.
>>
File: 1457968849893.jpg (46 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1457968849893.jpg
46 KB, 604x377
>>68398179
tfw that's a lot of mushrooms and weed to normies
>>
>>68398432
OP here.
You're fucking retarded.
Have a good day.
>>
>>68397531

Smart people can have bad habits, that's how they work.

Everybody self medicates in some way, shape or form.
>>
>>68398626
You think so? I started smoking/vaping/edibles for the same reason you did, and I personally think about making the switch from bud to booze because bud is so expensive in my area

$50 for an 8th compared to $10-15 for a fifth of hooch
>>
>>68398449
OP here.
Props to you for taking that red pill hard.
>>
>>68397531

People have been using mind altering subtances for thousands of years.

Use not abuse.

OP, what's the difference between using drugs and abusing drugs?
>>
Because I tried cocaine and it was amazing. Now I am at a crossroads.
>>
Tobacco and alcohol are the white mans best friend in life. Always have, always will.
>>
>>68398803
>he doesn't know weed kills and destroys young lives every day.
It starts with weed and before you know it you're a degenerate sucking dick on the street just like you OP
>>
>why do people start doing drugs
because the world on drugs is a better one than the one we live in

there are no muslims in my LSD trip
>>
File: 1455813064058.png (45 KB, 498x208) Image search: [Google]
1455813064058.png
45 KB, 498x208
>>68397531
>Why do people still think it would be a great idea to start abusing drugs?

Abuse and use are different.

>But seriously, is there a real reason that people start abusing drugs except that they're fucking retarded?

They start because it's fun. Even cigs are fun at first, but they do nothing for you after a week and then it's just a social thing and the desire to have more. It's easier to see the appeal of cocaine or amphetamines or MDMA because they just make you feel amazing, and keep doing it, but you have to up the dose to get the same kick.

>Yes, I'm implying this for all addictive drugs

Sugar is addictive. Possibly a bigger health risk to society than the rest put together. Compare the risks of obesity and the death rates, add to it the diabeetus and it dwarfs drug related death and illness.

Which is to say, why do people get so moralistic about drugs? Clearly some people can't handle them and suffer. But there are far bigger issues in society that cost you your time and money that you don't seem upset about.

The grandstanding is just extra funny when you support getting cucked by people's bad choices in other contexts, but your inner old lady just has to give a DARE speech.
>>
>>68397754

That's cute but thanks to socialized healthcare, which you also have now?, we all get to pitch in when these retards eventually get cancer. Cancer treatment costs millions per patient.

Someone gets cancer? Poof, there go the taxes of 5000 minimum wage workers. We should not be paying for cancer treatment for smokers and fat people.
>>
>>68397531
>Nobody would want to fuck their life up just because their "friends" are doing it.

t. person that has been friendless for so long the concept of friends is alien and "questionable"
>>
File: 1370468120249.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1370468120249.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>68398835

1 oz cost me 200-250. I use a vaporizer. I probably smoke once a week, or once every other week. 1 oz has lasted me a year.

At my local fancy beer bar, its 5-8$ for a beer, and I need at least 2, and thats if I'm drinking on am empty stomach. My bill is usually 20$.

I can go out to a bar 10 times, or smoke pot for a year.

Sure I could buy my booze, or brew my own beer, but the risk of hangovers...

I don't get pot hangovers.
>>
>>68398556

Mouth fedora
>>
>>68399262
>not smoking to die faster
Where do you think you are m8, there isn't shit to live for
>>
>>68399151
how long does that take? i've been smoking pot for years without increasing my intake or adding any other drugs into the mix thus far
>>
>>68399425

its a table vape not a portable one

I don't promote it in public
>>
>>68397531

Because drugs are fun and can greatly enhance your mood. How the fuck do you not know this? I do all kinds of drugs because they are very fun.

>hey kids don't try cocaine
>you'll feel like superman
>it'll be terrible
>feeling invincible
>feeling confident
>feeling very happy
>drugs suck
>>
>>68399454

Speak for yourself faggot, I'm going out in a drunken blaze of glory and burning mosques.
>>
File: 1455825531624.png (21 KB, 483x316) Image search: [Google]
1455825531624.png
21 KB, 483x316
>have a friend who's generally chilled out, met him a year ago
>when I first met him we were both virgins, shared feelings about girls and relationships and shit
>is also a stoner, which is fine for time being
>fast forward to today
>friend now has a gf, we all get along good
>friend wants to help me lose the v-card, he told me he lost his a few days before
>gf offers to invite her best friend over for today - a 7/10
>friend is also bringing two of his other stoner friends - one of which is some 30-40-something year-old guy
>all of us are 18, the 7/10 having just become
>we all go to this back garden with a shed
>enter the shed, they start setting up weed
>I don't smoke or do the shit
>they offer me a joint at times, I kindly reject them
>don't know what to say because as a robot I don't know witty banter crap
>a joint later, banter erupts and we're all given nicknames, the old dude constantly calling out my name which doesn't even make any sense
>tries to push me over for no reason, probably a test to see if I could stand straight
>they start wanting me to try their shit, even after me telling them they can have all the shit to themselves
>eventually realize that the aim was to either get me or the 7/10 stoned so that it would be easier for me to fuck her, dislike the idea and quit
>my friend tries to stop me from leaving at first, but I eventually leave the place and go home

Stoners need to be shot. One less cancer in a country such as mine.
>>
File: Mr_White_Reservoir_Dogs.jpg (29 KB, 358x450) Image search: [Google]
Mr_White_Reservoir_Dogs.jpg
29 KB, 358x450
You gotta ask yourself, do I give a shit about others peoples health?.

You already know the answer.

Shut up.
>>
I really don't get what's fun or cool about cigarets.

Cigars can be fun on new years eve or something like that, but cigarets? Literally fucking daily dose of cancer.

The Tobacco jews must be laughing at how goys pay shekels to be killed from within.
>>
File: 1437105419631.jpg (55 KB, 627x376) Image search: [Google]
1437105419631.jpg
55 KB, 627x376
>>68399388
>drinking at a bar
Somehow I knew this is the context you were talking about yet I still assumed you were talking about buying your own liquor/beer.

I've been to a bar only 3 times in my life, and most of my drinking has been done at home or at house parties. I can understand why people go to bars to drink, but I'd rather have a nice quiet drink at home than go shit on a stool and watch NFL while drinking some watered down drinks.

To me its kind of like the juxtaposition of smoking by yourself at home vs smoking in a little stoner sesh with a couple buddies.
>>
File: 1457352263045.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1457352263045.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>68399455
When Tyrone offers you that first hit of crack and you never go back
>>
>>68399595

Big mouth fedora is even more enlightened
>>
>>68399809
*tipping intensifies*
>>
>>68399710

It's about group mentality.

"cool" guys at school will start smoking since it will make them stand out. Wannabes then follow since "the others are doing it". After a few years it's a habit and they cannot really remember why they started.
>>
>>68399631
Thanks, Britain. I will take notes of this as part of my private studies of the human mind.
>>
>>68397531
Because there are alot of people with brain problems on your society today.

This became reality because how things were shaped on the last century and are being shaped today.
>>
This sums it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

I've stopped doing drugs and I am trying to get my life on track, but I still smoke sometimes. Only because I start feeling bored and getting negative thoughts, so I get a cigarette to distract myself.
>>
>>68399631
>they start setting up weed
>i dont do that shit
>they have fun and try to get me laid
>i storm out and write about it on 4chan

JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: original (7).jpg (49 KB, 604x436) Image search: [Google]
original (7).jpg
49 KB, 604x436
LSD is a wonderful thing. It changes you permanently for the better, in myself and every other person I've done it with.
I recommend it for anyone who feels they are truly content with their life.
It's not addictive though. It's just something I'd like to do once I forget the last time. Like a vacation sort of. once every year or so I guess.
>>
>replying to an underage kiddie

????
>>
>>68399760

Name of this film? And what Genre is it, Kino?
>>
File: 1458653597389.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1458653597389.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>68399631
What do you think weed even does m8?
Very few people can ever dream of being so fucked up on ganj that they want to get loose and fuck like people do on alcohol.
You turned down a babby tier drug and some barely legal twat because you're a pussy
>>
>>68399743

while the price of the experience is a factor, I mostly just enjoy the experience of smoking with someone and talking. I'm 27 so the house parties have kind of died off. I have some beers with my room mate, but if we drink during the day we can end up hungover at 6pm, shit sucks.
>>
File: 1455753638711.jpg (62 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1455753638711.jpg
62 KB, 750x724
>>68400042
>I recommend it for anyone who feels they are truly content with their life.

>>tfw the only reason I haven't dropped acid yet is because I'm not content with my life
>>
>>68399710
Cause it feels really fucking good, and tastes amazing
>>
>>68400089
not sure but he's in this movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
also i dont get this meme, kino is just theater in german right?
>>
>>68397531
drugs feel good
people feel bad
so people do drugs to feel good
that's basically the reason

now people get addicted because they feel bad
and when they do drugs, they can't go back to feeling bad
so they get addicted for life
that's why you shouldn't try drugs if you normally feel like shit
you won't know this until you get addicted
>>
File: Aah47tb.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
Aah47tb.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>68398556
>vape
>>
>>68398626
.You sound like me, but I looked at what it was doing to me spiritually instead of just physically, and frankly weed and those who abuse it are so so numbed at their spirit's core. Too much emphasis on selfishness and parasitism-- which naturally only leads to death for humans. At the end of the day, is the forced relaxation (an oxymoron btw) really worth rotting your soul away? You're just going to end up going to Hell and all for nothing ultimately. you sound like an endogenous person, which is the personality type of potential geniuses. keep dumbing yourself down, though, if you wish to lose hold of that potential.

with love, an anon who has noticed you.
>>
>>68400565

>It's The Current Year: The Movie

Does that gay british cuck have a cameo in this ?
>>
>>68397531

>Why do people still think it would be a great idea to start abusing drugs? I seriously don't get it.

Because they're unhappy and not proud of who they are or what they do. Doing drugs makes them happy temporarily. This is more than they get out of their regular every day life.

Your cigarette reference is retarded. First of all, you are not guaranteed to get lung cancer if you smoke. Your risk for developing lung cancer goes up, which is an ephemeral percentage and not a fact written in stone. Second, nicotine is a psychoactive substance that legitimately makes you feel better after smoking. People who smoke often have existing anxiety issues and therefore develop smoking as a habitual behavior, often resulting in chemical dependence.

If you can't understand this then you don't want to understand it.
>>
>>68397531
Yes, demons. (No, not joking or trolling.)
>>
>>68401099

>going to hell because of weed

Nah, I'm sure Jesus will understand.
>>
>>68398179
thats a quality stash my druggie
>>
>>68399262
Fantastic argument against socialized healthcare. Well played toothpaste-man.
>>
>>68398179
why would you allow yourselves to become slaves to something like this. It's a sign of inherent submissiveness
>>
To fill a void. Look up "Our view in addiction has been wrong all this time".
I'll even drop you a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt%E2%80%93InaNutshell
>>
>>68401516
you may be right, one can only pray and hope
>>
>>68398179
You won the thread
>>68399262
Funny how you mentioned taxes. You obviously have no clue what you are actually talking about. You probably think it's really easy to ban tobacco aswell.
>>68397531
The real issue is that you cannot get real help (unless from friends or useless groupcourses).
Funny little offtopic story: A female police officer in Germany needed help so she did institutionalize herself.
Long story short: She lost custody for her children for a couple of years (although she brought evidence that proofed her regained mental stability) and her children were treated miserably in a catholic home.
We live in a society that makes confession of mistakes impossible.
>>
>>68401806

Are you a slave to food because you have to consume it or else face terrible consequences, like death? Drug users are not slaves to inanimate substances any more than you are a slave to air or water.
>>
People have been smoking for hundreds of years now it's suddenly acceptable to start banning shit because cucks know what's best for society
>>
>>68400227
>What do you think weed even does m8

Gets you addicted to something which causes depression, is costly and gets you into shady shit. Also costs and only members of the mainstream lower class who have unfortunate and unhappy lives do it. I'm miles better than these people like no one would believe - events like that one make me proud of the background I come from.

>some barely legal twat because you're a pussy

I didn't want a meth-ridden bearded grown man involved in the ordeal of trying to get laid. I could've been assaulted, raped or murdered instead, and he was getting pushy. If it had just been me, my friend, his girlfriend and my friend's stoner friend as well as the chick in question (the girlfriend's best friend) then I probably wouldn't still be a virgin.

Even so, I don't need drugs to feel good. That event only fuelled my hatred of the poor and made me more confident in beating the shit out of anyone who tries to force shit onto me, which is a similar effect of cocaine. My life is already well-off with video games and anime - an escapism from the real world similar to weed an alcohol. When you get angry and enraged at people, you feel less pain - the unique selling point of ketamine.

That means anyone who does drugs is just compensating for their own insecurities.
>>
>>68401806
>slaves
k
>>
>>68401806
I know LEOs who are unironically addicted to painkillers like oxycontin and hydrocodone (vicodin), but their co-workers and family say "oh its okay its prescription"

Is Deputy Pill-Popper "a slave" to oxycodone even though it's prescribed by a doctor?
>>
Peer pressure and social circles or parental influence (or lack thereof).
>>
Take acid twice a month. Cocaine every couple weekends. Good beer or wine five nights a week. Dabbing concentrate 30+ times a day. Dmt a couple times a year
>>
>>68402344
So this is where lack of socilazation gets people, you're a huge fucking autist for being scared of some old man hanging out with you. Should've just been cool with him and you'd have realized he's much better off than you
>>
>a day of interesting work
>evening at the gym
>body and brain are pleasantly hurt
>feel yourself an actual integrated human bean
>and then you light one up
>>
>>68398444
>because its impossible to get good coke anymore
not if you live in florida
>>
>>68402344

>Gets you addicted to something

Tip: Habitual drug use and drug dependence are not the same thing.

>which causes depression

[Citation Needed]

Marijuana users often self-medicate their existing depression. Claiming that marijuana causes depression is like claiming that guns cause violence.

>Even so, I don't need drugs to feel good.

Good for you. Not everybody is so lucky. You know, like clinically depressed people? But I guess they're just defective in the face of your magnificence right?
>>
>>68398444
ask for a piece directly off the brick and pay extra for it dumb ass
>>
File: 1456257236977.gif (300 KB, 1038x783) Image search: [Google]
1456257236977.gif
300 KB, 1038x783
>>68402344
>mfw got laid at 16 by a long-term gf before I even started using drugs/smoking weed
>mfw some of my gfs didn't smoke and still dated me in spite of the fact that I did
>mfw not a stereotypical strawman of a stoner

Who wants those stupid grapes anyways
>>
File: smoking-pepe.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
smoking-pepe.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
life is shit, that's why
>>
>>68402344
You may tip your fedora now
>>
>>68397531
Its fun and gives you something to do on your time off. same reason people drink. i used to do harder drugs when i was younger but now i just smoke pot on the weekends and have a drink or 2 after work.
>>
>>68402777
How do they still have the devil's cabbage in russia? I thought they really cracked down on that sort of thing there.
>>
when my little brother died suddenly, at age 20, i lost the will to live

heroin was an easy choice at that point.
>>
>>68397531
drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes (for me, only when im already hammered) make you feel fucking great, thats why
>>
File: 1457631418113.jpg (44 KB, 523x412) Image search: [Google]
1457631418113.jpg
44 KB, 523x412
>>68397531
peer pressure probably everyone i knew wanted me to do it but i refused
>>
>>68401806
Some people can actually use drugs when they want & how they want without selling their ass & losing their house & job.
>>
>>68402344
>My life is already well-off with video games and anime
>video games and anime

You are a pussy nu-male confirmed. You basically turned down the equivalent of a cough drop due to your own insecurity. Yes, your own.
>>
>>68403167
>russia
>laws
>>
>>68403298
What about all those videos of that quasi-homosexual neonazi I see that beats up drug dealers and pedophiles? his name starts with a T but it eludes me right now
>>
Ever since DARE age I've been skeptical of the anti-drug narrative. They use to show those videos where people would freak out and monsters from a joint, I always knew it was bullshit and that alone raised curiosity in me to see what it's like.

Fast forward to middle school and I wasn't against drugs, I just didn't want to do them myself. There was no pressure from my friends that smoked weed but after watching them for a year or so and seeing that it wasn't really that detrimental, they hadn't changed and seemed to be having fun I tried it, enjoyed it and never looked back.

Ended up getting on xanax for anxiety in high school and that is where things started going down hill, with pharmaceuticals. Now I've been on them for about 10 years and IV opiates once or twice a month.

Yeah, I know I'm degenerate but I keep it inside my home and still function socially and work hard. Sorry for blogging.
>>
>>68397531
because they're fun
>>
Weed makes you cynical and suicidal, stop the degeneracy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzjamyTyB0
>>
>>68401342
>Because they're unhappy and not proud of who they are or what they do. Doing drugs makes them happy temporarily. This is more than they get out of their regular every day life.
This
>>
>>68397531
because smoking feels great
i dont want to live to 120, im not gonna be an elite athlete and i dont do it everyday so why not have one with the boys everynow and then or when the sky at dusk looks particularly nice
>>
>>68398432
>being on /pol/
M8...just
>>
>Nobody would want to fuck their life up just because their "friends" are doing it.

Have you never had any sort of social life ever?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (132 KB, 1991x1120) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
132 KB, 1991x1120
>>68403429
this one? he's a jew, and currently in prison
>>
File: 1436414214062.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436414214062.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>68403438
>Ended up getting on xanax for anxiety in high school and that is where things started going down hill, with pharmaceuticals. Now I've been on them for about 10 years and IV opiates once or twice a month.
>>Florida

The memes

my god they're real.

Do you have any experience going to those "pain clinics" (pill mills)?
>>
I got into drugs thanks to the mandatory education in high school.
>>
File: 1438155422687.jpg (63 KB, 433x397) Image search: [Google]
1438155422687.jpg
63 KB, 433x397
>>68403649
Nope
>>
>>68400599
Wat? No that's not the reason.
Most people that get addicted to shit are addicted cause they started in their youth. The magical 21 is actually something I find very reasonable. But that doesn't help with media/games/internet addiction.
Moderation and discipline are key values everyone should develop.
You shouldn't take drugs when you feel like shit cause that may cause a bad trip.
Not every drug is fucking heroin mate.
>>
>>68397531
blame the jews who own those drug industries
>>
>>68403678
Regardless, what's the average quality of your buds in russia? Do you guys get it all compressed and chunked up, or is it au natural? Do you guys grow your own at your residences, or is there risk of being caught for that sort of thing?

I wouldn't imagine russia has the money to fly infrared choppers over residential neighborhoods every night
>>
>>68397531

Well once you get a taste for the real world kiddo. A little fix at the end of the day, whether it's a couple glasses of some hard drink, a joint, hell, even a little opium ain't that bad.
10 year's from a 100-90 year life isn't a tragedy, stop acting like we should be immortal.

You're the type of fuck that spouts bullshit like, "Live in the now" but has never dropped acid and felt what 'The Now' entails.
>>
>>68403757
let me ask u a question, are you motivated and if so what motivates you?
>>
Life is pain
>>
>>68397531

When drug dealers started selling drugs, they had a problem. They couldn't tell people to do something wrong, or bad, because most people would just walk away.

So they invented "cool".

So it's "cool" to smoke, drink, snort, shoot, etc. And everyone of course wants to be "cool", whatever that means.

That's how they sold you poison. They told you it was "cool".
>>
...They get you Laid. Also, all the best parties have drugs, and if you don't know anyone just bring some.

I get most of my numbers smoking cigs outside the bar with hotties while their dates are inside paying for drinks.
>>
>>68397531

Yes they would. People are social animals, and young people in particular are easily influenced. If your friends are doing something "cool" like smoking, most people aren't going to want to look like a square in front of them.

It's also easy for a 16 year old to ignore consequences of unhealthy behavior because they're so apparently distant. "This *could* give me cancer? Pffhh, yeah, maybe when I'm 60." Don't forget. Teens are dumb. Your brain doesn't finish developing until your early 20s.
>>
>>68403682
It's not a meme. It's real, man. We use to run from pharm to pharm getting scrips filled of 120 roxi 15's, 20's and 30's for multiple people each. They use to be $10 for a 30, now a 30 is $30-$40. There's been a huge crackdown. It's cheaper to do H if you can find it. I would like to but you normally have to deal with nigs from the city on the other sides of the tracks and I've tried darkweb for something that sketchy.
>>
>>68402682
I was cool with him, until

>oi (friend) I think he should try a bucket
>(retarded nickname assigned to me said every two seconds, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY BACK?)
>I reckon he should try a bucket!
>do you want a bucket? do you want a bong?
>"nah" "nah I'm good" "save it for yourselves, I'm actually being generous"
>(RETARDED NICK) YOU'RE UPSETTING MEEE

Not to mention him asking me a few weeks before to give him money to pay his fucking dealer - I don't want a criminal charge on my ass when I'm trying to get out of this fucking shithole where people like you are ruining the face of this country.

Oh, I'm sorry that I upset you for not wanting to try your stupid shit, instead actually leaving all of it for you and the others. I'm sorry that I don't want to fuck my body or mind up with a shitty substance. I feel bad that your sheeple mind is shocked by someone who doesn't smoke and remains cleaner and healthier that way, but thanks to your habits whoever owns your shitty council house forced you to go sleep in a shed out the back garden because they didn't want your shitty behaviour to set an example infront of the little kids who live there.

I fucking hate this country.
>>
>>68399631

What a pussy, chickened out of a fucking joint. Have fun in church
>>
>>68404300
Supposedly the entire eastern seaboard is the promised land for cheap pure H right now since all of the opium fields in afghanistan and the middle east are exporting
>>
>>68403911
quality varies. shit, mostly.
I don't grow, but many do, especially in the unpoliced countryside. it was relatively easy to order quality seeds from netherlands maybe until recently. anything else for the growbox is also easy to get.
if you don't sell, you won't be caught. unless your electricity consumption is suspicious...
>>
>>68404451
Oh, and not to mention that I stay true to the board I browse. I thought we were against degeneracy here.
>>
>>68397531
Because teenagers have a seriously difficult time weighing long term consequences against shot term benefits, even when the consequences are potentially dire (lifelong addiction, money spent, risk of some of the worst deaths possible) and the perceived benefits low and/or intangible (fitting in with a particular crowd, looking cool, being perceived as a rebel and/or adult).
>>
>>68404451

Maybe you should join a convent
>>
File: 1458507845631.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1458507845631.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>68397531
I did drugs, mostly cheap drugs but usually that is the worst thing you can do. It really messed up my life.

As for the reason I did it. Depression and a lack of purpose and meaning in life. Drugs gave me meaning and purpose in life. I developed wild fantasies in my mind that I was an angel and all sorts of other weird stuff. I still have some residual left over from that. Whenever I close my eyes now, a floor opens up beneath me and I see demons surrounding me. Deformed and wicked creatures that sometimes try to appear normal.

My dreams are the worst thing ever now these days and so dark and miserable.

I've come to Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit comforts me a lot. I've had many visions since but I've got no idea about the validity of them because of my drug experiences.

Overall drugs messed me up so bad I'll never touch them again. Not even prescription medication. That is saying a lot for me because I'm getting diagnosed for something that is taking away my strength and making me ill, foggy and stupid all the time. I'll do anything to not go to hell.

I've been praying, reading the bible, I went and got baptized but I still have nightmares. Sometimes I'm so worried but then I become comforted.

Don't do drugs kids. They're evil.
>>
File: 1456587650648.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456587650648.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>68404530
>tfw will never be able to share high-potency USA marijuana nugs with Ivan
>>
>>68398179
>why would anyone NOT do drugs?
Because of all the people who did coke and had their fucking hearts explode.
Drugs are a fucking crutch for degenerates who can't handle their shitty life like a man. World would be a better place without weakwilled pansies like them.
>>
>>68404509
My friend handed me off a little bag of china white yesterday. I've tried it a couple times, once I did one line and was OUT, other times I've shot it and it's been weak. The stuff I tried yesterday was killer but it just wasn't enough. A dilaudid would have done more.

I'm 26 now and have been doing this since I was 18-19. I realize now one plans or tries to get addicted but opiates have always been a habit for me more than an addiction or dependence. I'm confident I can stay a monthly warrior even if I had the money to blow. Xanax on the other hand I am completely dependant to.
>>
>>68404554
Herman Goering was addicted to opiates

The entire SS was popping methamphetamine

You thought wrong
>>
>>68402344

You've never beat the shit out of anything in your entire life beta autist virgin
>>
>>68404782
>>68404490
>he browses a right-wing political board, the majority of values which had been adopted from christianity
>his country was founded on christian values and traditions, and has one of the biggest christian backings in the world

Not that I'm religious or anything - agnostic here. But don't you owe your dealer $20 for that last fix, Jamal?
>>
>>68405018
Stand up in a sports bar and tell all those degenerates to give up alcohol and call them pussies.
>>
>>68399388
>1 oz has lasted me a year.

u wot m8
>>
>>68404897
my company has a NY office, so don't predict anything...
>>
>>68405018

nice b8 m8 i give it 8/8
>>
>>68404867
You sound like you have underlying mental issues. Residual schizophrenia, schizophreniform or something.
>>
File: zergface.jpg (66 KB, 210x241) Image search: [Google]
zergface.jpg
66 KB, 210x241
>>68404123

Hey there Doctor Bumquist,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbLapUaZd4
>>
>>68397531
>Why do people still think it would be a great idea to start abusing drugs? I seriously don't get it.

in general people's lives have to be so miserable and bleak that anything will be an improvement so they can rest in fantasy

it's how you build railroads

>>68397754
agree so long as it does not affect others, also such measures should be as enjoyable as possible
>>
File: 1439373206404.jpg (44 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1439373206404.jpg
44 KB, 402x398
>>68405233
I live about 7-8000 miles away from NY but if you ever get the chance to try USA flowers you won't be sorry.

It sounds like bullshit until you actually try it but our stuff has so many different flavors, it's insane
>>
>>68404867
I'm right there with you, just know that those demons you see are a part of you that has been broken by something, and drugs only ruined your ability to keep them at bay. right now I'm thinking of how to defeat them and fix myself... i think darkness and loud noises sets them out for me

stay away from drugs, focus on finding God and being with his body
>>
>>68405081
>Herman Goering was addicted to opiates

I never knew.
>>
File: tfcnu.jpg (56 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
tfcnu.jpg
56 KB, 500x496
>>68397531
i still remember the first time i got high.
it was fuckin awesome.
i ripped some wicked shaped bong like 6 times thinking it wasnt doing anything and then i started understanding the music playing on a dimensional level.
i tried it when i was 19 cause 'yolo and shit. smoked 4-6 times a month for a few years after that, never got caught nothing bad happened, got a job, quit no regrets.

on the other hand i had a friend turn heroin junkie who would steal shit and eventually we shuned him from the group and he ended up burning his house down with himself in it.
never really understood what made him click inside.
>>
>>68397531
Hallucinogens open your world view
>>
I stopped smoking, drinking, and smoking weed after getting into mushrooms. I do not see mushrooms as a drug. I've felt and touched the hand of God on a 7g trip before. It is the most humbling experience to reach ego death. It puts you into a state of pure bliss and serenity where you can truly work on your problems in a much more controlled environment. i wouldn't expect many of you to get this though.

Take psychs and see yourself without the added layers that you've created.
>>
>>68405196
Not impossible if he strictly vapes and only does it once or twice a week

>>68405438
So was Marcus Aurelius. You're standing on the shoulders of giants, fampai.
>>
>>68398179
where do you get powdered shrooms?
>>
>>68405299
I probably did. The thing is after coming to Christ it is all getting better. My mind is clearing up. My fears are going away and everything seems less dreary but its a process.

I think the drugs really set me off and were a very bad idea for me to use.
>>68405418
I've tried fighting the demons before to some success but they just keep coming back in greater numbers. Really I know that I'm not the only one who sees them visually and that they're biblical. Even that room is biblical. Its a nightmare but they used to hurt me physically and give me pain. Now that I have Christ in my life. They cannot touch me or harm me. They haven't once touched me. I can't stress enough how much we all need Jesus Christ.
>>
>>68405404
even better than dutch?
>>
Because muh peer pressure, I can't bear to have a will of my own, etc.
>>
>>68405775
Never tried dutch so I couldn't honestly say. But the stuff from NM/CO/CA compared to shitweed is like the difference between a Benz and a Yugo
>>
>>68405767
>I probably did. The thing is after coming to Christ it is all getting better.

That's a pretty dangerous mindset.
>>
>>68405683

By drying and crushing them, silly.
>>
>>68397531
Depression.

I've known many drug addicts, and that seems to be the recurring issue between all of them.

One was a girl that was homeless and her grandparents died, which pushed her over the edge into heroin. She did get clean later on.
Another was a guy who used to live with his dad, who remarried and his stepmom kicked him out at 17. He popped a lot of pills and lived by staying in hostels and doing odd end jobs.

I don't see anything wrong with alcohol, which is why I drink. I smoke maybe once a week or so for the full body fuzzy feeling it gives. Its not a feeling you get if you're a frequent smoker.
I don't care if I get lung cancer, I honestly don't expect to live past 50 anyhow.
>>
>>68397754
i mean
its not like the vast majority of crime in the us is drug related amirite
drugs cause no harm to anyone but the user!1!!one!
youre a fucking smart goyhim1!!!!!
>>
>>68397531

It's simple escapism really.

I used to smoke weed and it just made me ok with being bored to be honest.
I'd try to quit and would just get some more and smoke it.

Only when I filled my life with more fulfilling pass times was when I longer wanted to get high.

Stoners are annoying too. I hated being associated with them was another big reason I quit smoking weed.
>>
>>68405983
It is dangerous to be healed of illness through Christ? What sort of creature am I speaking to here?
>>
Junkies are ALL worthless people.

Yes, even those millionaires that think they are hot shit.

LEL MICRODOSING, MUH CREATIVITY WAS BOOSTED WITH LSD MICRODOSING, TOTES BRAH
Yeah, nah, no it wasn't, fucking douchey Calicunts.

>i want to die faster
Just fucking off yourself quicker, you worthless cunt.
Gives more room for the rest of us to breathe without your literal and figurative stink.
>>
>>68399262
Smokers save money in the long run because they did earlier, dipshit.
>>
>>68405775
I'd say yes. Colorado and Cali have completely surpassed Europe in potency. Silicone valley took growing to new levels.
>>
There are more than one reason. Two of the most common ones are:

They are curious and want experience it themselves.

Or they don't have the IQ required to earn their own happiness through work.
>>
>>68406140
One that believes God doesn't do miracles anymore.
>>
>>68406140
a heretic, probably.

>>68405983
Jesus Christ blessed be Him ,he's a healer and a savior-- yours as much as mine. God bless Him I hope he helps you one day

>>68406288
you need to study God. he's like science for the soul my friend!

>>68405767
Amazing, praise Christ!
>>
>>68406288
Oh okay. God very much works miracles all the time.
>>
>>68397531
>Why would someone do drugs

Because it feels amazing. What kind of turbo autist doesn't understand this?

Why do people do anything that's bad for them?

The problem is it feels so great people are willing to let their lives fall apart just to get that initial rush again, even when they're past the point of being able to safely do it.
>>
>>68404867
>>68405767
>>68406140
>[currentyear]
>not taking bongrips for jesus

Seriously though, its pretty easy for me to reconcile my drug use and religion since God and Jesus Christ forgives
>>
the same reason people can't stop coming back to 4chan
>>
>>68406496
I think there is more to it than that. Drugs are satanic.
>>
>>68399151
Yeah, you're retarded.
>>
File: 1453955859280.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1453955859280.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>68406599
>mfw

>>68406640
If that was true, then wine wouldn't be part of the sacrament. Alcohol is a drug too, and taking "just a sip" still alters the consciousness.
>>
>>68406157

You should take a camping trip and set up a nice little spot to do some mushrooms.

Sounds like you're living in a city mate. That shit will rot your mind faster than the great out doors.
>>
>>68405767
have you considered that the internet is inherently demonic and electricity is what lets demons get to you more easily? The more I research the more I see the clear technology-occult connection and realize the Amish were onto the truth.
>>
>>68406640

What drug made you start seeing the demons?
>>
>>68406793
>electricity is what lets demons get to you more easily

That's why the founding fathers of America were freemason illuminati.

Illuminati = electricity
Benjamin Franklin = Lucifer
>>
>>68406754
>tfw if I took mushrooms and went out camping, I'd see skinwalkers
>>
>>68406640
so is the internet. Let that sink in.

I'd even argue that electricity may BE a demon. Terrifying thought, and makes me feel horrible because I work as an electrical engineer. But if you seriously think about it and read up on the history of early inventors it makes a scary amount of sense
>>
>>68406496
You're probably right that drugs are not always bad but if you don't have Jesus Christ and you do them it opens you up to all sorts of evil influence that can destroy your life.

However to me it feels like taking advantage of Christs sacrifice to do that. I'm not sure how biblical that is, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

>>68406454
Christ heals all wounds indeed. Everyday I feel like a miracle is happening with me.

>>68406793
Christ is King over the whole Universe. Electricity is his domain as well. If there are demons, its because we invite them here. Its not because of Christ but a lack of him in our hearts.
>>
>>68399760

You literally look him in the eye and say, "Nah I'm good. Just the bag of weed mate. Enjoy yourselves though."

Are you seriously so beta that you can't say "No" when someone offers you some shit you don't want?
>>
>>68399631
You make me sad with your cowardice anon.
>>
>>68406754
lol, I hate cities too. And city faggots.

I live in a nice little town where most people aren't degenerate shitters wasting away with no hobbies or purpose.

I can force lucid thought through sheer will after a mere few years of practice. Why the fuck would I need your shit drugs?
>>
>>68406923
and that's why the Anabaptists dissented from the whole system from the very beginning. They refused part in every war America has ever taken part in.

I dont know how much longer I can work in engineering without feeling like a witch who should be burned at the stake. But at the same time I know I'd be dead without electricity
>>
>>68406859
daily weed abuse and salvia use. I don't have it so bad that they attack me, but I can feel them watching me all the time in dark places of rooms and hear them and see them in the corner of my eyes ALL the FUCKING TIME

>>68406753
that is a good point, I need to re evaluate some things. thank Christ i have a brother who's a Dr. in Theology!
>>
File: 1439503635354.png (1 MB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1439503635354.png
1 MB, 1050x1050
>>68407015
As long as you're not doing drugs that warp/inflate the ego (such as amphetamines or cocaine) then it's still possible to live a righteous life on the path of Christ while doing drugs.

that's just my $0.02, obviously
>>
File: 1457628760048.jpg (338 KB, 746x636) Image search: [Google]
1457628760048.jpg
338 KB, 746x636
>>68407027
>turning down crack
>ever
What are you? 12?
>>
>>68397531
It's like you said OP, it's youth. When I was 17 - 18 I smoked weed basically out of peer pressure. I was a weaker person then. Smoked for a few months to try and get personal time with my boss to see if I could move ahead. Now I'm older and trying to watch out for my body, dropped that stupid shit.
>>
>>68406992
interesting. Interesting. Would happen you know a string of keywords or essays i can look at? I practically live in the library
>>
>>68405592
People don't need drugs to fix their life.
Answering drugs with more drugs ain't help.
Life is random, feelings and ideas are caused by stacked up odds. So the chance of somebody experiencing the same as you did... Well it exists, obviously.
7g trip also means nothing. There are all sorts of mushrooms. The dose is a huge factor aswell.
People that go blindly into drugs without testing step by step and informing themselves are imho stupid/kids that have no idea of the possible consequences.
>Why am I even writing here? Nobody gives a damn about my opinion anyway
>>
>>68407215
Yeah. I'd pray about it of course and I could see the value of them but my personal experience tells me I'm not strong enough to resist all the illusions and such I might see while on them.

I mean I can't trust my self to always call on Christ.
>>
>>68407383
Just read some of Tesla's interviews where he talked about his contact with spiritual entities.

Also the connections between Theosophy and the Worlds Fairs
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1508x1493
Because women are whores
>>
>>68407202
>thank Christ i have a brother who's a Dr. in Theology!
If this is true then ask him, lel

"why is alcohol okay but not cannabis"? It's not like I'm advocating IV heroin use here, just blowing a little doober once a week or so. I know plenty of good catholics (and protestants) who get drunk on friday then go to church on sunday
>>
>>68407582
there's a terrifying trend throughout history of most famous inventors seeming to get their ideas from otherworldly sources that don't seem to be God. And that demonic possession causes unnatural intelligence.
>>
>>68407614
Well I have to point out the Bible speaks pretty often against being a drunkard. That includes being uninhibited in any sense of the word.
>>
>>68407117

>force lucid

Alright then Mr.Monk Man. you've shaved your head and taken in the scent of the incense as well? You've taken your 4 days of fasting in the caves of Tibet? You've walked until you're feet blistered and the edges of your visioned blurred between psycho-active reality and physical?

You have not attained anything close to or akin to what even small doses would give you.
If you did, you WOULD NOT be here to day posting and argueing about ANYTHING.

Implying people with a healthy mental state who purge/recharge every 6-8 months with a psychedelic trip don't have healthy productive hobbies that help their community, get the fuck out of here with that.
>>
>>68406481
> The problem is it feels so great people are willing to let their lives fall apart just to get that initial rush again, even when they're past the point of being able to safely do it.

That rests my point that people with low IQ do it to gain happiness If you you're smart enough, you can find more pleasure through thought and work.
>>
>>68406222
Like a workaholic?
There were a lot of teenage geniuses that commited suicide. Get your facts straight.
>>
this shit really keeps me up at night and makes me think, maybe I was never smart and hard working but in fact am just cursed and possessed to do the bidding of Satan. and so are all the other tech nerds out there
>>
>>68397531
This guy knows whats up
>>
>>68407202

Wow man that sounds really terrifying and I totally believe you. Do you think it was the salvia that made them visible? What else can you say about them?
>>
>>68404554
You really are a huge fucking autist.
>>
>>68400042

>I recommend it for anyone who feels they are truly content with their life.

This is why I haven't done it. A 12 hour bad-trip? No thanks.
>>
>>68398179
because the stoners at my college are degenerate worthless bernouts
maybe it isn't causal but i think ill be fine without
>>
>>68407810
But there's also a scale when it comes to alcohol.

You can drink and not get drunk, so if I have two gin and tonics at the end of the week, does that make me a "drunkard"?
>>
>>68407974
You've posted about this before, but I want you to refresh us on your logic
>>
>>68408100
No it doesn't. I agree with you. I'm just saying that we should be careful and subdue our body as Christ says and not become slaves to its desire for instant gratification.
>>
>>68407614
Alcohol punishes you the next day, think of it as God spanking you. Weed just makes you feel good and Satan lets you get away with it. It's despicable.
>>
>>68407202

Congratulations, you're schizophrenic.
>>
>>68407883
Stay made shitto.

You're worthless to the other 5 billion people around the world.

Weak-minded excuses.
>>
>>68407970
Those people had IQs that were high, but not high enough for the work they were trying complete.

If you are smart, you will accomplish a lot more with less effort; do more with less.

The lower you IQ, the more work is required to get the same reward.
>>
>>68408293
You got me there

>>68408330
Weed makes me forget stuff sometimes, and I have a memory par excellence; how isn't anretrograde amnesia God's way of "spanking" me for blowing dope?
>>
>>68408293
Who gives a fuck what some fictional messiah says anyways. Why let mythology run your life?
>>
File: 1448527255048.jpg (103 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
1448527255048.jpg
103 KB, 570x800
>Be OP
>See a malaysian ancient god worshiping internet forum
>Huh. This highly addictice site will give me brain cancer and ruin my life. Hell yeah!
>>
>>68407780
>demonic possession
>unnatural intellegence
uh what

>>68408000
it's scary to talk about because acknowledging that theyre real reaffirms what I'm up against. I know it was the salvia that broke my Great mental Dam, and it was the weed smoking that said "come, come out of that Pit, the promised land awaits out here!" and now I can't stop looking at things from a metaphysical perspective, I got a shitload of intuition from nowhere, and I can feel each demon is like a warped waxy version of aspects to my character . this shit is eternally dangerous for your soul. Maybe I'll try to draw one
>>
>>68408330
Bullshit. You dehydrate. Keeping your water household up is essential in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
>>
File: ESYf2JN.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
ESYf2JN.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
>>68408039
>>
>>68408330
Weed does more than that, it makes you feel shitty and worthless so you have to smoke it again and again
>>
>>68398179
This
>>
>>68408493
You let the teachings of man rule your life. I let the teachings of God rule mine because he is righteous and just and he is the living God.
>>
File: 1456549330846.png (49 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
1456549330846.png
49 KB, 261x212
>>68408330
>God
>Satan
>existing and having anything to do with you making drugs
>>
>>68408389

Yeah... It's actually really sad how many fucks run around letting their shit affect them.

They need to seek outside help, problem with that subjective universe is it's power/pull.
Literally akin to what we as humanity considers magic.

Hope he gets some help though.
>>
>>68398432
MDMA puts holes in your brain. not weed
>>
>>68408216
look at all the major tech companies and their agenda. They're either straight up anti Christian liberal faggots (silicon valley), or they're neocon pro-war Israel cocksuckers (i.e. the military contractors).

Then there's the whole spooky link between Silicon Valley tech industry and faggotry which seems a lot deeper than just location. And the overlap between transsexuality and transhumanism as the desire to become as gods and create idols in our images, pretty much like Golems in kaballah. And computer programming has always taken a lot of terminology from the occult.

Then you go read some interviews with Tesla, the idol that so many tech people and new agers alike look up to, who says he contacted alien beings etc .

On the other hand though, one could just see technology as originally from God, and it's all just a test, quickening the end times knowledge (both good and bad). Satan uses it for evil but it originally was stolen from the Father.
>>
File: 1406254388391.jpg (6 KB, 165x158) Image search: [Google]
1406254388391.jpg
6 KB, 165x158
>>68408389
NOOOOOOOOO
I WANT TO BE FIXED
PLEASE GOD FIX ME NOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1434447336228.png (174 KB, 649x690) Image search: [Google]
1434447336228.png
174 KB, 649x690
>>68407202
>daily salvia use
You never go full retard

NEVER
>>
>>68408876
God will help you if you ask for it sincerely.
>>
>>68408668
No, you just have underlying depression.
>>
>>68398179
cause i don't need to rely on drugs to have a good life, unlike you
>>
>>68408726
How can that be true when this "god" you speak of is only real in fictive texts?
>>
>>68408939
no i stopped after the second time, by that point I knew what it had already done to me
>>
>>68399262
You win the thread.
>>
>>68408446

>owns a housing construction and restoration business

>absolutely worthless to 5/8th's of humanity

Stay pleb my friend. Stay salty.
I LOVE when people get angry at someone's personal choices like this. Clueless idealism back by little/no experience.
>>
>>68398449
Stop. Seriously please stop. It sucks for the first weeks but its worth it.>>68398444
>>
>>68397531
you've obviously never had a cigarette before

whew lad

plus who cares
>>
>>68409137
I've only ever done shroomies and I've never done any other hallucinogens. I'm pretty sure my boysoul is still safe from satan's cock
>>
>>68408832
also wrong
>>
>>68408857
You should like you're on the road to full blown schizophrenia. Try and keep your contingencies tight, senpai.
>>
>>68409102
Don't assume something is fictional without investigating it yourself. Or do you really trust other people to tell you the truth?
>>
>>68408876

You were already going to develop it, it's inevitable. 1% of the population has it. Drug use only accelerates these things.
>>
>>68409180
>capitalist scum
>IN the housing market of all things

How does it feel being the biggest burden in society, you fucking wankchub?
>>
>>68409321
Sound* not should. Fuck.
>>
>>68397531
Peer pressure
I wish I had never touched drugs
I probably would have done it anyways though because I'm
A naturally curious person
>>
>>68405683

just dry them and put them through a grinder
>>
>>68409321
how so?

I can't say I've ever had a hallucination in my life. Nor do I have personal delusions that any of the things I mentioned are out to get me. Maybe I've just spent too much time on conspiracy forums but I know deep down there's some truth in that stuff. There's something deeply off about modern technological society. Even hardcore atheist materialists like the Unabomber realized this
>>
>>68408531
Do you think they want something from humans?
Or do they just exist around us and have become visible to you? I'd like to see you're drawing. Thanks for sharing I cant imagine how scary it must be for you to experience that.
>>
>>68409286
Can you give me a source, doctor?
>>
>>68409321
What he's saying makes sense if you know anything about christendom or religion

Drugs + Religion is like Mayonnaise + French Fries
>>
>>68409390
I studied religion at university and in my spare time. The natural conclusion reached after much deliberation was that it's all false. The universe is much more wonderful and expansive than those outlined in various religious dogmatic texts.
>>
>>68409714
no you just studied at a university whose whole agenda is to make you come to that conclusion.
>>
>>68408857
>>68409536
You mean Nikola Tesla, right?

There's a reason even he went batshit crazy toward the end of his life just like Uncle Ted
>>
Nicotine takes the edge off for smokers, vapers, dippers, etc...

Surprisingly when you use nicotine: you tend to be more stressed out when you don't have it. A normal person gets stressed out and copes with it. Nicotine addicts self medicate into an oblivion with more of the same shit.

It is hard to give up nicotine I will admit. I have managed to stop smoking weed, eating fast food, drinking soda, and limit my drinking... However puffing on a vape is very relaxing. One day I will just end up throwing it against the wall and going on a willpower challenge.
>>
>>68408531
I bet they look very much the same as the ones I see. It was the drugs that did this too me too.

Whatever your feelings are. Always turn to Christ.
>>
>>68403639
I make it a priority to check /pol/ every time something happens. You guys get so excited over every terrorist attack, it's like you're having a board-wide party :3
>>
>>68408457
There are a lot of ways to get happy.
Selfhypnosis, sex, sports, social relationships, sleep. You see, Smart also starts with a big S, but being more intellgent actually causes people to overthink. And that's not really a good thing.
>>
>>68408832
That only happens when taking the drug simultaneously in short periods of time, like taking MDMA on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Occasional use won't cause seritonin syndrome.
>>
File: pentagram-pentagon.png (410 KB, 1436x1017) Image search: [Google]
pentagram-pentagon.png
410 KB, 1436x1017
Also look up anything relating to occult logos in pretty much every company. This is different than saying that technology itself is demonic but it's still very much true.

Like this pentagram for the main contractor for the pentagon
>>
File: 1451308754543.jpg (178 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1451308754543.jpg
178 KB, 798x770
"pshh i'd never do drugs, i'm not a degenerate"
"oh what do you do then?"
"i'm a neet and i spend all day browsing a anime message board"
>>
>>68397754
this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.