[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B-BUT THE MEEEEEDIA DIDN'T REPORT ANYTHING WHEN THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 1453600850393.png (83 KB, 788x672) Image search: [Google]
1453600850393.png
83 KB, 788x672
>B-BUT THE MEEEEEDIA DIDN'T REPORT ANYTHING WHEN THAT IRRELEVANT BOMBING HAPPENED 30000000 MILES FROM HERE 6 MONTHS AGO
>FUCKING HYPOCRITES!

I want off this ride.
>>
>>68395779
As cringy as that pic is, it's true.
>>
>>68395932
You could say that about any terrorist group then and that does not stop us from hating the IDEOLOGY behind them such as the KKK
>>
>don't call muslims violent or they'll get really angry and attack you
>'see this is trumps fault because he said muslims were violent which hurt their feelings so they attacked people'

How can they not see how ridiculous this logic is. Don't insult someone by calling them violent or they'll get violent.
>>
>>68396114
Well no, I wasn't defending Islam, it's just that Isis would love for people to start attacking European muslims. More chaos and more people to flock to their cause
>>
34 people are irrelevant, if you are from brussels you might give a fuck but giving a fuck or feeling the least emotion for those 34 nameless corpsess is feminine histeria

One attack in europe every 3 months is meaningless, it is almost as if it didnt happen, if it were not for all the aeffeminate histerical faggots with their fake compassion, herd shows of solidarity and stupid hashtags, then terrorists would gain nothing with this

Dont you realize that the only adequate response to terrorism is not caring at all?
>>
>>68396465
Again that could be said about the KKK as well we really dont care about that though because there is no quantifiable way to ascertain the groups motives as a whole and at that rate we can prescribe any manner of warfare or subterfuge we can think of to the group regardless of numbers.
>>
>>68396114
That's not exactly true.

The point is that there is a radical islamist apocalypse cult with clear intentions to start the ultimate war to end the world.
How they want to do this?
This has been going on since before 2001.
-Radicalize anti russian terror groups so that acquire the west as a target.
-Attack america,
-Triggering yet another war, to radicalize a large fraction of the population in the middle east to be used as a homebase for future operations.
-Build more radical groups than before consisting of the most radical of the previous terrorists
-Acquire capital through stealing of assets (oil refineries, banks, etc)
-be absolutely outrageously barbaric without any clear purpose, even going against sharia to incite unabashed hatred in the west
-start mass migration to resupply terrorists cells inside europe and bring in new non westernized muslims
-after this, target western countries with terror attacks which have been largely tolerant towards muslims, in order to turn the non muslim populace against the muslims
-after the muslims INISDE the western countries are treated with suspicion and fear and hate in a place where they lived most of their lives, the moderate majority begins to be polarized and neighbor turns on neighbor based on religion
-now they too can be used as a recruiting pool for radical ideologies
-????
-global violent jihad
>>
>>68397409
>there is no quantifiable way to ascertain the groups motives as a whole
there is.
look up texts written by experts on the ideological motivations of ISIL
They are a death cult.
Their goals seem unclear and weird because they do not fight to win. They fight to bring about the apocalypse.
>>
>>68397552
I think your taking me for saying more than I did, I do not agree that the KKK and the ISIS are comparable besides the point they are considers terrorist groups in the mainstream.
The point is saying they want us to hate Islam so lets not hate them while proponents of it wage war regardless is a none argument.
>>
>>68395932
Remember if you kill your enemies they win friend (:
>>
File: 1453486318317.png (36 KB, 839x561) Image search: [Google]
1453486318317.png
36 KB, 839x561
>>68395779
more liberal wisdom memes
>>
File: 1453485379187.png (25 KB, 659x473) Image search: [Google]
1453485379187.png
25 KB, 659x473
>>68398420
hmmmmmm really makes you thinks huhh bigots??
>>
>>68397751
Experts huh
"Their goals seem unclear and weird because they do not fight to win. They fight to bring about the apocalypse."

All the while the thing they say they are fighting for in their name and actions makes for a really less "weird" and obvious explanation. They are called the Islamic state because they wish to established a internationally recognized state.

again m8 what are the quantifiable way they come to conclusions about a terrorist cells motives? and which ones are more important than others?
>>
File: 1453477531992.png (51 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1453477531992.png
51 KB, 1152x648
guys you aren't that likely to die from terrorists so stop making such a big deal out of it
>>
>>68398704
>increase
you dun goofed
>>
>>68398130
The point is if they wage war, they wage war with the limited options they have.
If hate against islam becomes widespread in europe they will have several more dozens of millions of people to radicalize and large scale support from within the countries.

Which is why we should not let it come to that.

Don't generalize. Also, hate in general is not really a helpful thing.
Staying level headed and having a clear idea of what is permissible in western society and what isn't, and knowing your enemies is the only way to win this.

>>68398602
>They are called the Islamic state because they wish to established a internationally recognized state.
Are you legit serious right now?
These are people who could coordinate the fucking selling of oil through a fucking warzone to gain profits.
They are not dumb enough to actually think they are going to be recognized internationally.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3356503/ISIS-s-chilling-death-march-end-world-Jihadists-release-video-depicting-vision-future-battle-culminating-Colosseum.html
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
https://www.google.hu/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFgezM-tTLAhVC1iwKHWxZBOMQFgguMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alternet.org%2Felection-2016%2F6-keys-understanding-isis-barbarism-apocalyptic-vision-and-desire-end-times-battle&usg=AFQjCNFlDNEuSFqCvVH4vGZu6ih2F3ZHUA&sig2=U7SIa5LCMsksetwJ0lRDIg&bvm=bv.117218890,d.bGg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/islamic-state-apocalyptic_us_564e7d04e4b0d4093a5722aa
http://news.yahoo.com/the-doomsday-ideology-of-isis-192945938.html
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/26/isis-apocalyptic-cult-carving-place-in-modern-world
>>
>>68395932
Isis literally wants to be destroyed.
>>
>>68396849
I'm pretty sure Brussels does give a fuck and not because they're walking vaginas. Same for Paris and London. I should be able to get on a tube and not be blown up because some Isis mudslime is pissed women here aren't their sex slaves. Don't be ignorant in dismissing terrorism just because it hasn't affected you emotionally from behind your little screen.
>>
File: Untitled321.jpg (47 KB, 658x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled321.jpg
47 KB, 658x420
>>
>>68396149
That's because it's women logic
>woman is acting acting irrational
>tell her "calm down you're being irrational"
>anger has now tripled and they are blaming you for their problems instead if seeing that they are the problem
Muslims are literally just more violent women, whether they're male or female
>>
>>68398602
http://www.news.com.au/world/the-apocalyptic-prophecy-behind-islamic-states-death-cult/news-story/e28d3e633341c2db7f7c1e8d3f957f2b

>most importantly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Eschatology
>>
>>68398602
last not least
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674736/ISIS-militants-declare-formation-caliphate-Syria-Iraq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html
>>
>>68399095
You know nothing of A-symmetric warfare.

The more islamaphobia the WORLD falls into the worse it will get for them. As we speak they only can move freely due to our refugee and humanitarian crisis and the fact we can not use full force against them. If people truly stooped caring much less feared the average Muslim like in your scenario we would have nothing stoping us from destroying their homelands and subjugating them to the point it becomes a non-issue. You are fucking retarded.

Second point is again your opinion on the fact that is based on their own words and actions m8 you have lost.
>>
>>68399175
I see what you did there
>>
>>68399403>>68399496

Noe of this changes what the fuck they actually SAY they want and what their actions show m8 this is nations and peoples pinons on them you fuck tard
HAHAHAA
>>
>>68399764
>As we speak they only can move freely due to our refugee and humanitarian crisis and the fact we can not use full force against them.
That's not fixed by far or hatred towards islam. That's fixed by rational precautionary measures with immigration.

>we would have nothing stoping us from destroying their homelands and subjugating them to the point it becomes a non-issue.
Well except the millions of muslims who would instantly turn to potential suicide bombers in our midst.
Your actions can either radicalize the moderates or not.

And no it's not a viable option to just kick out every muslim and annihilate the middle east you fucktard.
>>68399899
>>68399764
>video released by isis of their vision
>specific prophecies known
>parts of isis know to have sprung up from these cults

>lol it's just your opinion m8 i say we should hate all muslims because that's a god and rational decision that will bring us many strategic benefits.
fuck off
>>
>>68399764
You can't win a war of attrition as an invading force in this day and age.
>>
Its like you guys don't even KNOW that ISIS was founded to battle islamaphobia.

They're just fighting oppression from bigots like you guys
>>
>>68400453
NO m8 we stop fighting A symmetrically if all you faggot average Muslims get a hair up their ass and we can actually purge you people and your ideology off the earth which is completely doable and the only way to assure this thousand year skirmish between shit skins ends.

You dont seem to understand the people who will actually go fight the wars would love to stop calling them terrorist and fight them simply as a entire ideology ISIS only suvivies hiding behind the "peaceful Muslims" its simple as that otherwise your advocating they actually could stand and fight as a ARMY in none a symmetric warfare

hahaha
>>
>>68401041
No we can literally wipe entire communities away with out sending a single solider m8 and the more islamaphobic we are the safer we will be in the homeland when we deal with the pieces of shit that get a hair up their ass
>>
>>68401751
>we can actually purge you people and your ideology off the earth which is completely doable
how's it feel to be a 14 year old uneducated right wing idiot.
jesus christ you make me despair.

though america being full with people like you would explain why your foreign policy has been so shit
>>
>>68402623
Sorry m8 I am probably older than you this is just reality and not the weird PC culture you had exported on you by MTV from our worst people.

If like you say Islamic people would rather their ideology super cede the safety of all other ideology and nation in the west and Europe by fighting us in the nation we let them in while we target the homelands they felt they needed to leave in the first place over a thousand fucking year war, they deserve to be wiped out.

The ultimate result of islamaphobia will solve the problem as well we are just not trying to take that road yet.
>>
>>68403042
if you think that purging muslims off the earth is doable you are fucking mental.
also if you think that the way to go is not the cooling off and secularization that christianity experienced but to try and kill the ideology (one which has been seen to get stronger whenever it was attacked) you are fuckng mental. please refrain from participating in public discourse because you are endangering the lives of all of us.
>>
>>68401945
>Poltard trump support detected
>We have nukes n sheet

We are so dependent on foreign oil and goods you have no idea, and these niggas could cause massive devastation to entire cities and infrastructure and and especially to small little hick towns like where you're probably from using less than 1000 bucks worth of material.
>>
>>68396849
>the only adequate response to terrorism is not caring at all
C'mon, not just a little mosque burning every time? You're such a party pooper.
>>
>>68403611
Did we not purge other ideologies to the point of irrelevancy the Nazis for example?

It is quite easy to put a ideology in its place in human history m8 its just something modern kids like you pick and choose what is appropriate.

Your statement is as dumb as to say you cant send racist ideology and its people or misogynistic ideology and its followers as a whole so lets not target it.
you simply want to arbitrate what IDEOLOGICAL choice can be denigrated and targeted as a whole.

sorry
>>
>>68403727
sorry m8 we could invade and take over complete infrastructure if all of Eruope and the west subscribed to complete islamophobia, In fact it would benefit us greatly we are just not that islamaphobic YET sorry.

THE MUSLIM WORLD CAN NOT STAND UP TO EUROPE AND THE WEST UNBURDENED BY CARE FOR THE AVERAGE MUSLIMS HENCE WE ARE FIGHTING A SYMMETRIC WARFARE
>>
>>68404074
end*
>>
>>68404074
>Did we not purge other ideologies to the point of irrelevancy the Nazis for example?
Yeah with 50 million casualties.
And the whole thing could only get so big in the first place, because you and britain kept supplying them with weapons grade raw materials and industrial machinery.
And just look at this fucking board and the NSU terror attacks in germany.
neo nazis exist.
You can't just kill an ideology.
Plus there were only around 50 million germans at that time, a part of whom were actively part of the resistance.
There ate 1.5 billion muslims in the world now.

>Your statement is as dumb as to say you cant send racist ideology and its people or misogynistic ideology and its followers as a whole so lets not target it.

There's a difference between a religion, which has spawned extremists and an extremist ideology itself.

i am saying it is possible to wipe out radical islam, as much as i am saying it's possible to wipe out man hating cunts in the west and gender inequality in the middle east, and psychotic totalitarian dictatorships in the far east.

It is not possible however to wipe out islam, misogyny, misandry, communism, nationalism, or sheep mentality though.
>>
File: 1394904866923.jpg (87 KB, 400x526) Image search: [Google]
1394904866923.jpg
87 KB, 400x526
>>68398704
Fucking this.

> What you're feeling now is just fear and panic. This is the entire point of a terrorist attack: it's psychological warfare. Make people think they are in grave, imminent danger, to coerce them into some action.
>If you were actually more likely to die in a terrorist attack than being shot by a toddler in the USA, it probably wouldn't be a terrorist attack, it'd be something more like... an actual war.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11335518
>>
>>68398704
I use this argument against gun control though
>>
>>68404343
But that will not happen, because most of us are not fucking animals like you are who don't care for their fellow human beings.
We, humans, know that people can be rational, and don't deserve death over some belief, so obviously we will care about them.

Of course if we were all fucking animals, who have no problems with killing each other, then yes that would be possible.
I and most of europe however elect to find a different solution.
Preferably one where we don't end up being a mirror image of ISIL.

If the only thing keeping you from joining up with ISIL is that they fight for the wrong ideals, but otherwise you totally agree with their methods and would love to make the war symmetrical in that regard, then you too deserve to be imprisoned for life.
>>
>>68404904
Again you missing my point m8 it does not change the fact we hate those ideology as a whole and those that follow it sorry m8 society has made its mind on the issue.

Islam is toxic like Nazism and a choice all the same.

I wont even entraitn the ligistical argument because the fact is the middle eats and the entire population of Muslims will never be able to stand up EUROPE AND THE WEST engulfed in islamaphobia and its very possible to eliminate Muslims to a amount and severity they become negligible much as we view other toxic ideologies. sorry
>>
>>68405367
This you stroking your self and making a ass by not responding on topic.

The question is what we will be the result of mass islamphobia taking over Eruope and the West which leads to the end of the problem

the spread of islamaphobia and "animals like me" is already been presented hence we are in this debate lol
>>
>>68405367
You could apply this to someone saying Nazism should be targeted and ALL its followers ridiculed m8 your just biased to Islam as a chosen ideology

this is objective reality

I am not even religious is what makes this better
>>
>>68406269
>it does not change the fact we hate those ideology as a whole and those that follow it sorry m8 society has made its mind on the issue.
Who does?
You?
Not even pol agrees with you you poor soul.

You also failed to address any of my points.
>>68406421
>This you stroking your self and making a ass by not responding on topic.
oh i see....
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>68406904
Sorry m8 this whole post is nonsensical

Its quit simple Religion is a ideology and a choice we have many examples of ENTIRE ideologies and ALL of their followers ridiculed into negligible numbers and influence for choosing to support said ideology. The liberals blew your narrative along time ago.
This is very simple m8
>>
>>68407214
all the m8 m8 m8 is making your b8 really obvious m8
Try again later.
i would argue with your trolling, but i have more interesting conversations going on elsewhere.
>>
File: daflag.gif (1 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
daflag.gif
1 KB, 324x216
>>68395779
REVENGE FOR BRUSSELS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH0Q1SWOTtc
>>
I find it funny how it is called phobia when in fact it is hate
>>
>>68398350
What are you, a fucking leaf?
>>
>>68407678
No your just BTFO
m8
and now you leave like a bitch

maybe try /int/ you know we have that for a reason.
>>
>>68408263
yeah gg
>>
>>68408502
I am glad you could see things my way.
>>
>>68395932
>isis is only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>68409208
see my posts above for actual proof.
>>
>>68409617

''proof''
>>
>>68409752
>video released by isil
>nuh not proof
>analysis by muslim scholars
>nuh not proof
>comprehensive analysis of the sources for their ideology
>nuh not proof
>precise chronological description of what cults isis came out of
>nuh not proof

I mean nigger, if you can come up with a better explanation why they are doing everything in their might to antagonize the countries that have been the most tolerant with muslims, then go ahead.
>>
>>68396849

Uhh I'm pretty sure having to fear for your safety every time you use public transport is a pretty big deal you fucking retard. I want to live in a civilized society not Somalia.
>>
>>68395779
ok there is a youtube video behind this. Where is it?
>>
>>68400453
>Well except the millions of muslims who would instantly turn to potential suicide bombers in our midst.
>Your actions can either radicalize the moderates or not.
this is actually preferable to me. let it blow up and come to a head so we can move past this shit. If it takes feaf mongering to get there, so be it. Anything to move past this nonsence.
>>
>>68395779
>>68398420
>>68398522
What was that facebook page called that was full of these things? Flashy memes for filthy goys or something like that.
>>
>>68395779
Well, if we go by standard definition, yes, obviously, the core point of terrorism is achieving your set goal through terror (fear) people being afraid is the means to terrorism ends.
>>
>>68398420
>>68398522
>>68398704

thanks canada
>>
>>68411678
>this is actually preferable to me. let it blow up and come to a head so we can move past this shit.
>can pick between casualties and no casualties
>pics casualties

and this is why stupid americans are a meme.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.