[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS wants you to hate all muslims and attack them, because racial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1438779175894.jpg (812 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
1438779175894.jpg
812 KB, 1920x2880
ISIS wants you to hate all muslims and attack them, because racial tension provides fertile recruiting grounds for more terrorists; this shit isn't terrorism, it's b8.

The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones. These attacks serve no strategic military purpose, they are provocative, trying to goad us into lashing out in response. If you attack peaceful people in revenge, you turn them into militants; this is what ISIS wants for both sides.

I know you guys are smart enough not to fall for this shit, right? Right?

>inb4 inability to consider a huge group of people as anything but a singular entity
>>
>>68393975
>let people die eventually they'll stop

You're fucking retarded.
>>
Or Europe could just refuse Moslems entry into their countries desu
>>
explain what i lose by hating all muslims
>>
>Muslims dindu nuffin just close your eyes and hope that it isn't you or your family that get killed next.

How about no.
>>
>>68393975
You liberal faggots strike a moral equivalence between christians in Jamaica and radical islamic terrorists. I have nothing to say to you.
>>
Kill all the radical muslims, deislamify the rest = no more terrorism.
>>
>>68394280
More like, explain what we lose by eradicating all of them if it comes down to it.
>>
>>68393975
>ISIS wants you to hate all muslims and attack them,

Globalists want this so they can impose reparations on you like Germany
>>
>>68393975
>The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones
How?
>>
If we were doing the just and logical thing - hunting down and destroying every person who is affiliated with ISIS - then what ISIS wants or doesn't want wouldn't matter. Textbook case of Liberal weakness leading to victim blaming and mental gymnastics.
>>
Yeah m8 what we should do to defeat ISIS is to convert to islam so the muslims don't have to go there to practice their religion freely.
>>
>>68394450
What the fuck are you talking about m8?
>>
File: ghjgfhkfhll.png (197 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
ghjgfhkfhll.png
197 KB, 596x283
Hitler wants you to hate all Nazis and attack them, because national tension provides fertile recruiting grounds for more Nazis; this shit isn't war, it's b8.
>>
>>68393975
ISIS don't give a shit you dumb fuck, isis will attack you even if you are sucking muslims dick
>>
>>68393975

Please tell me where I can buy a device that will allow me to distinguish between "peaceful" and "militant" muslims?

Is there an App I can get on my iphone, you fucking idiot?

Of course you cant distinguish, thats why you have a policy, because no country can make rules on a person by person basis, you have to make large sweeping generalisations. The correct sweeping generalisation to make right now is that muslims constitute a dangerous element in society which must be addressed.
>>
>Caring what ISIS thinks

Fucking cucks man I swear, it's war, kill or be killed.
>>
>>68393975

>Criticise Islam
>They run off to a pyscotic cult.
>RelegionOfPeace.png
>>
If ISIS recruits more terrorists, that's fine, it just means more targets for us to bomb.
>>
>>68394230
>implying that's what I said

>>68394280
>>68394505
you lose the help and alliance of all those muslims in the fight against militant islam

it'd be like refusing the help of the south vietnamese to fight the vietcong, because they're both vietnamese. They're not a singular entity, nor are muslims.

>>68394726
that's the million dollar question - but it's pretty clear that doing the same thing and lumping them all together only makes islamic terrorism worse.

>>68394762
I'm not against that, but explain how we do that without stoking more anti-western "they're invading our countries" backlash? ISIS is basically a direct result of removing Saddam Hussein as a dictator and the power vacuum that resulted. If you can find a way to do it without that result, please, let someone know about it.
>>
>>68393975
Fucking this. For fuck's sake, it's not that hard to understand: We're already powerful enough to just swat these guys like flies if we can just get the right procedure going. Lashing out against all of the people that aren't actually responsible for this just gives them more recruitment potential, making it harder to finish them off and drawing it out even longer.
>>
File: 1452872912039.jpg (53 KB, 839x561) Image search: [Google]
1452872912039.jpg
53 KB, 839x561
>>68393975
>>
File: 1448268099681.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1448268099681.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>68393975
>The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones.
False dichotomy. The former supports the latter.
>>
>>68393975
None of them are peaceful. They wait for an opportunity then strike. By following the religion they are supporting terrorism. Also ISIS is just another front for the Jews
>>
>>68395091
>know your enemy
>bad advice

nah fuck off back to your little-Mogadishu enclave you simple cunt
>>
>>68393975

>durrrr if you ignore the bully he'll go away

Or if you break his fucking nose and he'll never speak to you again.
>>
>>68393975
There are no peaceful ones. Not as long as they do nothing to stop the violence. Not as long as they believe the lies in their textbook. Mohamed was nothing more than a bandit, that built a cult to recruit criminals to loot with him. His very normal human dead was recorded by historians, before the bullshit in the textbook was ever written. His criminal followers ran home from Europe as soon as one of the kings had the brilliance to slip behind them and take their stolen gains. The entire religion is a lie, made up by a criminal.
>>
File: 1457331447076.jpg (57 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1457331447076.jpg
57 KB, 473x480
>>68393975
>peaceful muslims

Reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OogwK5fRHI
>>
>>68393975
IF THEY WANT A WAR, ITS A WAR THEY WILL GET!
>>
File: 1449770129939.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1449770129939.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>68393975

I know this is what they want.

But what are the options? Let them continue? Or eradicate them? Face it. If Muslims didn't fucking exist this world would be a much better place for us all.
>>
>>68393975
>respond with love, compassion and tolerance
Weak westerners, we shall conquer them easily. More bombs it is, they won't even retaliate!

>ignore their attacks
So they don't pay attention to our attacks? Perhaps a stronger response will do the trick!

>retaliate with force
It's a war they want! Allahu Akbar!

They'll try to bomb the Christian countries into oblivion no matter what we do.
>>
>don't do anything
>get blown up
>...criticize them
>get blown up more

Great logic there, OP. Doing everything to keep that faggot title I see.
>>
File: 1447962163291.png (324 KB, 840x563) Image search: [Google]
1447962163291.png
324 KB, 840x563
>>68393975
another
>>
>>68393975
I hated them before ISIS existed and before 9/11 your point?
>>
>ISIS act like fags
>World says enough and BTFO of them
>More fags rise to take their place
>World BTFO of them again

Who cares kill them all.
>>
File: Born to Remove.jpg (86 KB, 605x615) Image search: [Google]
Born to Remove.jpg
86 KB, 605x615
>>68393975
>The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones

The only way to stop this cycle is to kill them all.
>>
File: 1425839213336.jpg (36 KB, 528x364) Image search: [Google]
1425839213336.jpg
36 KB, 528x364
>>68393975
>stop calling us savages or we will blow you up
>>
So basically let the muslims rape our women and kill our citizens because if we try to stop them ahmed down the street might blow up a mall?

If they were that easy to recruit then they deserve death along with the other fucks.
>>
File: 1453390364554.png (48 KB, 953x628) Image search: [Google]
1453390364554.png
48 KB, 953x628
>>68393975
yep
>>
>>68393975
Kill them all. See if I give a single fuck.
>>
Have you guys considered converting to Islam? I think that's what Canada will do soon enough.
>>
>>68394280
That's what kicked off this whole thing. I'm old. There wasn't a problem like this when I was a young man. I remember plo hijackings in the 70's, which is a different story. This whole business is a recent development, and it didn't happen in a vacuum.
>>
>>68395175
>it'd be like refusing the help of the south vietnamese to fight the vietcong, because they're both vietnamese. They're not a singular entity, nor are muslims.
I'm not sure if you haven't noticed but Muslims are totally indifferent about extremism in their community, if they gave a shit they'd expose the hate preaching imams, the pedofiles and the criminals in general.
I'll blame every single Muslim for the crimes committed by extremists until they denounce their faith or do something about it.
>>
>>68393975

>racial tensions
>muslims

Fuck you retard.
>>
>>68393975
>le go in train
>ALLAHU AKBAR booooom
>your son is dead now

TELL IT AGAIN BURGER TELL IT AGAIN IT IS ONLY A BAIT
>>
So we invite people and if we don't hold the door for them it's obvious and justified that they will kill us, top kek m9.
>>
It shows you how fucked the world is when people are now rushing to defend the "honour" of the people who are hell bent on killing them.

Muslims should not be trusted, especially in built up areas, or landmarks. It should stay that way too until the suicide bombings stop.

Only a few decades ago us Irish we're still seen as suspicious because of the actions of the IRA. Going through security stops, if they heard your thick Irish accent, you can damn well believe you were gonna get a "random" padding down. But you know what? They were RIGHT to do that. Doing that probably saved lives. If it even stopped one guy, or even saved one life, it was worth it.
>>
>>68393975
it's frightening that people as retarded as you exist
>>
>>68395175
So what? Why should we try to avoid something that is present whether we ignore ISIS, destroy ISIS, or praise ISIS? Islam is fundamentally anti-western and nothing we do will change that. To argue that ISIS should be allowed to continue to rampage across Europe and the Middle East because it will hurt Muslim feefees is ridiculous.
>>
>>68393975
so your solution is to let this happen and do nothing about it. SOUNDS G8 M8! im sure that will work. lets continue to sit on our hands and do nothing!

fuck you all muslims deserve death.
>>
>>68393975
You know if we just genocided all muslims this entire imagined problem of yours could be avoided.
>>
>>68395016
>check id
> muhomet cock
>>
"don't u see, they WANT u to protect urself!!!!!!! You're falling for ISIS's PLAN!!"
>>
Also, this is basically saying that all muslims are potential terrorists, make up your minds you cucks.
>>
>>68393975
>ISIS wants you to hate all muslims and attack them
Nice, that's what I want as well.
>>
>>68395234

/thread
>>
>>68394950
>posting Chamberlain
>>
>>68395234
>the only way to protect yourselves is by blaming the entire group

what

>>68395260
some do, to be sure. Plenty of potential muslim allies out there though

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/world/1000-indian-imams-issue-biggest-fatwa-against-isis/
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-havent-condemned-isis-think-again.html

etc, just google it

>>68395709
>>68395584
>>68395540
>>68395526
>>68395444
>>68395437
>I don't give a fuck, I'm mad, kill them all

what's the difference between this and what ISIS wants?

>it's fucking nothing
>>
File: 1453872131850.jpg (799 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1453872131850.jpg
799 KB, 1500x1972
My plan

1.) Keep these faggots in sandland, troops on the borders ships on the sea, fucking grow a spine Eurocucks
2.) Stopping wrecking the middle east and north africa in our retarded wars

Give it a few years, and it'll all calm down, and if it doesn't, well they'll be back in sandland anyway.
>>
OUTLAW ISLAM

OUTLAW ISLAM

OUTLAW ISLAM

OUTLAW ISLAM

OUTLAW ISLAM
>>
>>68396243
>what's the difference between this and what ISIS wants?
The difference is that if Muslims kill all infidels the world will be shit whereas if the infidels kill all Muslims the world will be nice.
>>
>>68396301
Nobody will support walling in the middle east, as long as everyone wants to get to the oil and lithium.
>>
>distinguish between peaceful muslims

That is on the 'peaceful' muslims to do. But I have never seen any of them actually do something about it within their religion.
>>
>>68396446
You think a world full of 9 year old wives and drinking camel piss wouldn't be a nice place to live in?
>>
>>68395175
>that's the million dollar question - but it's pretty clear that doing the same thing and lumping them all together only makes islamic terrorism worse.
So you offer no actual solution other than to just hope that by holding up your hands and apologizing to them they'll just magically think that they were wrong?
When has acting apologetic EVER done anything other than reinforcing someones belief that they are right?
>>
>>68396243
what's the difference between this and what ISIS wants?

That we're defending ourselves and our own inside our borders instead of projecting millions of our people inside their countries?
>>
>>68395175
There was one answer in history on how to find militant subcultures in the midst of our society. Sadly the only thing else that comes to my mind beside a full scale war on extremism with concentration camps and lots of innocent captivities, is by creating another gestapo. I'm not fond of it but waiting until the lunatic murderers stop is just naive.
>>
>>68396301
0.) expel the majority of muslims from your country.

otherwise its a good idea. also dont allow flights out of these shithole countries. no vacations for muzzies
>>
>>68393975
>they want you to hate Muslims
They don't have to convince me to, I would kill them all if I could.
>>
>>68395175
>the only way to protect yourself is by doing nothing and letting a bunch of hostile shitskins into your territory
This may not be """"""""""LITERALLY"""""""""" what you're saying but you have no actual solutions so there's no point in reading anything else you say.
>>
>>68396243
you are painstakingly unintelligent
>>
>>68393975
>be nice to peaceful Muslims or they'll blow you up!
Do you want cash or check for your jizya?
>>
COOL SO MAYBE ONCE THOSE MODERATE PEACEFUL MUSLIMS STOP SILENTLY SUPPORTING THE VIOLENT ONES AND DO SOMETHING WE CAN STOP BEING AT WAR WITH ISLAMIC EXTREMISM

IF THEY ARE THE SAME RELIGION AND DO NOTHING TO STOP TERRORISM THEY ARE CLOSER TO ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 839x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 839x561
>>
>>68393975
IF
YOU
KEEP
THE
ENEMY
OUT
OF
YOUR
COUNTRY
THE
ENEMY
CAN'T
ATTACK
YOUR
COUNTRY
(
UNLESS
THAT
ENEMY
HAS
NUKES
/
ICBMS)
>>
>>68393975
Solution: Turn the desert into glass.
You think they are going to stay uppity when you vaporize a few million of them in a single morning?
>>
>>68395934
>it will hurt Muslim feefees is ridiculous.

that's not the issue, the issue is muslims with "hurt feefees" become terrorists. You don't kill the hydra by chopping off one of it's heads, numbnuts. The strategy is fucking retarded and it's gotten us where we are now, which is to say fucking nowhere.

>>68396603
where the fuck do you think I wrote we should apologize? I said we need to DISTINGUISH between terrorists and non-terrorists.
>>
>>68393975
>pls don't hurt "peaceful" muslim feefees or else they'll blow themselves up
>>
File: HaX68WK.jpg (39 KB, 247x344) Image search: [Google]
HaX68WK.jpg
39 KB, 247x344
>>68393975
Who cares what they want?

>"what we have here is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week; which is the way he wants it. well, he gets it."

If they want to start a game they can't win, so be it. However, ignoring it is -not- a winning scenario for us. We are losing more to Islamic jihadists every day by importing them by the thousand. When you have millions of Muslims in your country, some of them violent extremists, some of them not, not only do you get terrorism, but your country becomes effectively a muslim country with all of its negative effects. We owe muslims literally nothing. They are only here because of our goodwill, which should have worn thin two decades ago if not more.

Tolerance is not the answer. If you tolerate your women being raped, your family being murdered and your airports being bombed, you are a goddamned traitor and less than a man.

The nature of the concept "tolerance" is your limit of what negative externalities you can accept in your quest to support your morals. If the current state of the Islamic world does not overstep your tolerances, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>68396446
lol what
>>
>nearly get blown up
>"We need to stop this!"
>Get called racist

>nearly get blown up
>Well done ahmed, you've truly shown us that islam is the true religion of peace!
>get beheaded in the street because your uncle was in the army.
>>
>>68393975
ISIS are following the book to the exact line, all these who can't do the dirty work are the heretics and will burn in hellfire
>>
>>68393975
Let them. Afterward they'll all be gone, and the world will be a better place.
>>
>>68393975
Okay but
WE ALREADY DID THAT.
PEOPLE WHO TOLERATE THE NORMAL MUSLIMS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GET ATTACKED BY NORMAL MUSLIMS WHO TURN OUT TO BE TERRORISTS.
>>
>>68395755
>maybe we should all just betray our ancestors who fought tooth and nail for a thousand years to prevent Islamic barbarism from conquering Europe
Have you no shame?
>>
>>68393975
I don't need fucking ISIS to tell me to do anything.

I already hated muslims because they're the scum of the earth. You cannot argue or reason with them, they understand one thing and thing only - violence of the most cruel kind.
>>
>If you kill your enemies, they win. :^)
>>
>>68396933
Excellent post well said
>>
File: 1458329747227.jpg (77 KB, 833x960) Image search: [Google]
1458329747227.jpg
77 KB, 833x960
>be mean to a militant muslim
>they blow themselves up

>be mean to a peaceful muslim
>they turn into a militant muslim and blow you up
>>
>>68396933
This. I don't need ISIS to not like Islam and anybody dumb enough to believe in it.
>>
>>68396879
>muslims with "hurt feefees" become terrorists
this is the problem. these people are so insane they are literally all one minor slight away from going full akbar. there is no negotiating with the psychopaths, only containment or destruction of their ideology.
>>
>>68393975
but i don't hate them, i just want them to fuck off
>>
Importing millions of muslims to Europe and granting them citizenship also provides pretty fertile recruiting grounds, asshole.
>>
ITT OP based out /pol/
>>
Anyone deluded enough to commit terrorism over Islam isn't being pushed there because of some mean words.

They do it because their book tells them that we deserve to die for not following the rules of their faith.
>>
>>68393975

I don't care what they do in their shitty lands to each other, I couldnt give a shit less. Keep them out of ours. That way, we're not around each other, we have no interaction, we can't hurt them and they can't hurt us.
>>
>>68393975

They all want Shariah, the battle is coming sooner or later. Better sooner.
>>
File: image.gif (261 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
261 KB, 500x280
>>68395260
TOTAL WAR
>>
>>68397132
:O
>>
>>68393975
>racial tension provides fertile recruiting grounds for more terrorists
>The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones.

gee wiz how else are we going to bring out the secretly violent ones if we dont shit on them all? If they go full on terrorist over a few words, then they were dangers to begin with.
>>
>>68393975

Do you know how cancer spreads, anon? How it behaves?

>Cancer can start any place in the body. It starts when cells grow out of control and crowd out normal cells. This makes it hard for the body to work the way it should.

>The cells in our bodies all have certain jobs to do. Normal cells divide in an orderly way. They die when they are worn out or damaged, and new cells take their place. Cancer is when the cells start to grow out of control. The cancer cells keep on growing and making new cells. They crowd out normal cells. This causes problems in the part of the body where the cancer started.

>Cancer cells can also spread to other parts of the body. For instance, cancer cells in the lung can travel to the bones and grow there. When cancer cells spread, it’s called metastasis. When lung cancer spreads to the bones, it’s still called lung cancer. To doctors, the cancer cells in the bones look just like the ones from the lung. It’s not called bone cancer unless it started in the bones.

>The doctor needs to know if and how far the cancer has spread from where it started. This is called the cancer stage. You may have heard other people say that their cancer was stage 1 or stage 2. Knowing the stage of the cancer helps the doctor decide what type of treatment is best.

>For each type of cancer there are tests that can be done to figure out the stage of the cancer. As a rule, a lower stage (such as a stage 1 or 2) means that the cancer has not spread very much. A higher number (such as a stage 3 or 4) means it has spread more. Stage 4 is the highest stage.

>Your cancer treatment will depend on what’s best for you. Some cancers respond better to surgery; others respond better to chemo or radiation. Knowing the type of cancer you have is the first step toward knowing which treatments will work best for you.
>>
>>68393975
Honestly if Isis grows 10x bigger, they still wouldn't be a threat. It will just give the world cause to eradicate them faster.

People who would join isis are already traitors in their hearts. Let them join. Hurry it up.
>>
>>68397273
honestly if you can make any "moderate" inot a terrorist by hurting their feefees then its best that we make them all radical. once they are radical we can kill them and no one will be able to say we werent justified in doing so.
>>
>>68393975
ISIS is also fueling nationalism, and anti-diversity, so I will continue to hate muslims.
>>
>>68396807
Absolutely incorrect. America is one of that largest nations for trade, business and commerce. People come and go all yhe time. Isis is well funded and can speak operatives in myriads of ways. Almost none of them pertaining to refugees. Even though that's a thing.
>>
>>68396854
That's the right answer
Collective punishment
Israel use to do that and it worked fucking liberals cried though.

They kill one of ours, kill a thousand of theirs. They do an attack like this, drop hbomb on a Muslim nation and any nation Muslim that wanna turn, he'll or be ally you help while deprogramming their brainwashing.
>>
>>68393975
why ISIS want something that already existed since beginning?

actually they just do prank
>>
>>68393975

The "militant ones" are called "Islamists". They are very right wing in their desire for a conservative Islam which even 'extreme' countries like Saudi Arabia can't measure up to.

They use our history against us, the Crusades and European empires are a big selling point to turn young Muslims against the west, and that is hard to argue against, because the West did beat the Muslims many times.

Then you have the silent majority who actively protect the more extreme ones.

Then you have the polls done by BBC and other sources which have found over 30% of Muslims actually agree with the extremists even if they themselves don't commit the extreme acts.

It's not a simple case of differentiating any more, Muslims literally need to be monitored and cut off from the extremists, but they wont do that by choice.

Islam, if practiced correctly, is completely out of synch with European values. Any Muslim that you can keep away from extremism is sadly not a Muslim in the first place.
>>
>>68393975

>Don't fight the enemy or they win.

Idiot.
>>
>>68393975
I have no problem with letting muslims kill each other over whose more muslim IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

I do have a problem with being our armies being there in the first place, i understand it was israel that planned the destabilization of the ME to grant liberals a convenient excuse for radical islam to destabilize the west, but i dont actually agree this is a muslim problem, this is a jewish one.

The media is owned by jews
The oils companies are owned by jews

Muslims have sway now BECAUSE jews grant it to them for their greater scheme. Given our current situation there is no real way to say "alright we're done, bye!" Especially since our economy depends on oil.

The best course of action is to cut ties with israel so the ME has a chance to cooperate on business with us, if they dont, we just go take it without israels advice and put everything we got into nuclear energy and MAYBE electric vehicles will work assuming battery technology advances and we dont pollute the earth with corrosive acid.

There is no way to look nice or just, israel ruined that for us.

We all just need to stay im our own countries and cultures and fuck off out of everyone elses and keep to our own fucking business.
>>
>>68393975
Better yet, why don't we just tell all of the mudslimes to fuck off back to their own shitty countries so they can blow themselves up over worthless nonsense like they always do?

Sounds good to me.
>>
Fuck them OP they show no regards for our innocents when they blow them up into tiny pieces. And their "innocents" show no regard for our laws and rules when they break them, for our women when they rape them, for our school children they bully as 35 year old men. I don't care to be on a peaceful basis with any muslims at this point.
>>
if we kill our enemies they win, the thread

fuck islam, fuck muslims outside their 'muslim lands' and fuck acquiescing, appeasing pieces of shit like OP
>>
>>68397234
>>68397273
>>68397566
that's not really how it works. The creation of terrorists isn't from "peaceful" to "militant"; it's usually young men who experience the backlash to their community and radicalize; hurting the peaceful adults doesn't usually turn them specifically into radicals, but rather those around them that watch it happen.

Sort of like how watching terrorists blow up an airport makes you guys want to kill all muslims.

>>68396933
All of that is fine, except you're still failing to distinguish between militants and non-militants.

>implying I'm suggesting tolerance for criminals and terrorists

a recurring strawman in this thread.
>>
File: 1425775644888.png (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1425775644888.png
21 KB, 800x600
>>68393975
>I'm muslim and so is my buddy
>Buddy goes full retard and I get shat on alongside him in response to his shenanigans
>Instead of telling my retarded companion to knock it off, I join him in his retarded antics

Sounds to me like muslims are the ones who can end the cycle but won't because they're FUCKING RETARDED
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(86).jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(86).jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>68393975
OP is a dan carlin follower. Please confirm or deny.
>>
File: 1448812900763.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448812900763.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>68393975
I know of another option...
>>
>>68394230
It's just the multiculturalism tax bro. You should be happy to pay it.

You don't wanna be racist do you?
>>
>>68393975
ISIS has lost that battle m8. 27 months in Iraq taught me to hate the haji, to make me want to genocide them.
>>
>>68393975
>mfw I hated Muslims before ISIS
>>
>>68393975
This issue goes deeper than just terrorism though.

Muslim communities around the world force local schools, councils, shops, etc, to bow to Islamic rules, such as serving halal meat, banning alcohol around Mosques and being allowed to open faith schools which actively discriminate against non-muslims.

The terrorists are just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>68397999
>All of that is fine, except you're still failing to distinguish between militants and non-militants

What I'll say is that if it becomes impractical to tell the two apart, I'd much rather kick out all of them than try to separate them, or at least have very stringent demands on who gets to stay.
>>
>>68398056
This 2bh
>>
>>68398188
I forgot to mention that every single town in the world that has a Muslim population now has illegal Sharia courts in operation.

There is no debate to be had.
>>
>if you don't support Muslims then when they radicalize it's you're fault

IF THEY RADICALIZE THAT EASILY THEN THEYRE A DANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE
>>
It's like shitting on a plate and saying deal with it. How about you don't shit on the plate. Maybe if this religion of peace founded on war didn't exist we wouldn't have these problems.
>>
>>68393975
ISIS wants to kill us all, and nothing works in their favor more than their targets being weak and sympathetic. By continuing to defend and make excuses for Muslims you are making it easier for them to kill more people. This is war and no amount of rationalizing the violence that Muslims commit will ever make them stop.

You and everyone who thinks like you should be executed for aiding and abetting terrorism in western countries.
>>
>>68393975

ISIS has attacked Belgium. Does that need to sink in, my countryman? Belgium. A nation that has largely been used as a place for Europe to fight it's wars, has a (relatively) large Muslim population, and is (relatively) tolerant of people. ISIS is not interested in peace, nor is it interested in stopping it's attacks. Their objective of getting more people to join their cause is because more manpower can result in more attacks. They may indeed turn their focus inward so they can establish a modern theocratic state, but they won't stop there. They won't get a chunk of land and decide to hang up the AK-47s and focus on self-government. This is a conflict of incompatible ideologies. Ideological conflicts have a very comfortable track record of needing violence to be solved.
>>
>>68393975
Well if we kill them all then we won't have to worry about them.
>>
>>68393975
These attacks do serve a purpose. Europe needs to die. It's cancerous.
>>
>>68398188
We all know muslims suck, but we dont have a problem with them until they try to integrate because we all know they cant. JEWS ARE PUTTING THEM THERE THOUGH because they know that exposure to islamic culture would make everybody support bombing country isis once it takes over the middle east so that israel can claim that entire territory and them own all the oil and sell it to their hearts content.
>>
File: 1458671004481.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1458671004481.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>68395435
>totally ignored
>"if I ignore it maybe it will go away"
as expected from such a cucky op.
>>
>>68393975
We don't give a fuck
Moar
>>
>>68393975
Leave muslims in the middle east, thats what they want and thats where they belong
>>
>>68398508
That clearly the wrong thing to do... but I'm gonna turn around and look over the other way for about a decade, so I won't know what you are doing while I'm not looking.
>>
>>68397999
No it isn't

It is simply their fucking religion

A normal white guy discover his roots become Christian
Oh shit he is like speaking in tongues anti abortion and annoyingly talk about turning the other cheek

Schlomo atheist discover his roots become Orthodox Jew, oy vey is it kosher really kosher not half kosher and make sure we hire our goy neighbor for Shabbat goy so we can cheat and wear weird fucking boxes

Slant eye discover his roots becomes Buddhist
Annoyingly in tune with nature in general backwards and get high a lot or whatever

Indian discovers his roots and feels ok about not pooing in the loo, also rapes a lot like man will straight up rape anything except cows

Now Arab discovers his roots become Muslims
Tax infidel kill infidel blow up infidel pray pray kill all infidel Islam will bring peace when infidel dead rewards pussy virgins lots of fucking heueueueueueueueueue
>>
>>68393975

Okay.

This guy is peaceful, this guy is militant.

Oh well shit he just blew me up.

Alright, let's distinguish again.

>>68394230 is exactly right. You have no plan to stop them. You're a fucking idiot who thinks if we start acknowledging the problem, we're just going to make it worse. I'd rather acknowledge it and try to stop it then keep getting bomb in our assholes and pretending like it doesn't exist.
>>
>Get bombed and shot repeatedly
>"If you retaliate you're playing right into their hands!"
>>
>>68397822
>Any Muslim that you can keep away from extremism is sadly not a Muslim in the first place.

That's fine by me. Liberalization of Islam might be the most effective long-term solution to this problem and we should be encouraging that, not shitting all over all muslims indiscriminately.

The more dumbasses attack the entire religion and all of the followers within it as a single group, the less likely it is that peaceful muslims will be pacified with western culture and thought.

>>68398395
>THAT EASILY

did you read this thread? There are countless people in here literally saying "I believe we should kill all of them indiscriminately"

you think the plaintive desire of others to murder you, your family and everyone that shares your religion is just, what...? Supposed to be seen as harmless? You think it's not a normal human reaction to be radicalized by it?

That's the problem.
>>
File: ISIS1.png (36 KB, 839x561) Image search: [Google]
ISIS1.png
36 KB, 839x561
>>68393975
>>
File: 1456023910490.jpg (663 KB, 1516x900) Image search: [Google]
1456023910490.jpg
663 KB, 1516x900
>ISIS wants you to hate all muslims

no they want you to fear all muslims and convert or die
> If you attack peaceful people in revenge, you turn them into militants

they will turn themselves into militants we have no agency over their actions they do commie
>inb4 inability to consider a huge group of people as anything but a singular entity

whos making waves in the world today moderates or fundamentalists? Its not hard to see that all it takes is 1 imam and then he you have a gang of these mouth breathers screaming for Sharia Law.
The only real way to win is to destroy Islam so that they will never be a problem again.

I like how you ignored child wives, necrophilia, cannibalism and bestiality all of which are all licit in Islam.
>>
>>68393975
it doesn't matter if its bait, the "non radicals" want this shit to happen or else they wouldn't give these fucking faggots a safe haven.

They all have to go and I'm fine with exterminating them.
>>
>capture terrorists responsible for massacres in Syria
>instead of torturing them or giving them the death penalty you out them in prison and brag about how well you're treating them
>doing otherwise is racist
>>
>>68393975
Let me ask you a question. What did Muhammad do in Medina?

worldtruthsummit.com/media-files/FactPersuasion.pdf
>>
File: ee3a9374wdck8cwwcksg8gkc0.jpg (660 KB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
ee3a9374wdck8cwwcksg8gkc0.jpg
660 KB, 1920x1070
>>68393975
I love bait threads because after a few hundreds of incoherent shitposts they actually spark a meaningful discussion.

comparing modern day muslims to christians is false equivalence, since they are much more cohesive inside of their own subgroups. they compensate for this by being extremely violent outside of them, however. for example, compare shia-sunni conflict with catholicism-protestantism.

therefore it's perfectly valid to view a single subgroup as a singular entity, where every individual reflects the whole group much more accurately than in other, less integrated religions.
>>
>>68396879
but you will apologize, you will say sorry for all those people who think its Islams fault that the attacks happened, and at no point will you actually force them to take responsibility for the actions of their "minority" because that would be bigoted. You will get steamrolled by them, they will at best pay you lip service while changing nothing, because your answers will be pathetic, because you want it both ways and think that everyone will just hold hands if you give them enough, it is pathetic and childish behavior born from a mentality incapable of confrontation.
>>
OP I hate to break it to you but unless you come up with a real solution you are going to continue to just sound like a fucking cucked pussy retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 452x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 452x512
>>68395234
>>
>>68394280
You lose nothing. You gain enemies
>>
>>68393975
The only good way of preventing future terrorism acts is dead penalty to all family members of the terrorist.
Simple as that.Terrorist commits crime?He,his family(children/elders/parents) get death penalty equal to his act.
>>
>>68393975
Genuine question: How do peaceful muslims exist?

The rules on which they have founded their religion, and more importantly the reflection of their native countries foundation of such religion is very awful. Look at Saudi Arabia and Mecca and then look at places with christian influence and upbringing.

Sure they can be strewn along, have family ties and generally be retarded but there can't be that many "peaceful muslims" who don't recognize the ill ways of their own religion. so why the fuck stick with it? I mean I don't hate on peaceful muslims but in a way they make taking care of the actual threat harder by giving this false veil of optimism regarding the religion.
>>
>>68393975
>If you complain about muslims committing violent acts it will lead muslims to commit violent acts.
>>
File: Poking bee nest.jpg (58 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Poking bee nest.jpg
58 KB, 576x1024
I try to Explain to you Rocket Scientists how it work by drawing you a simple Diagram of what happened ..
>>
>>68393975
shutup cuck - there's no excuse for terrorism
>>
>>68393975
It's the same shit every time:
>Don't hate the muslims or take action against terrorists! You'll play right into their hands!
>"Well, do you want us to just sit by and idle? Fuck off"
>That's not what I'm saying!

Well what are you saying then? What is the exact course of action we have to take to make this shit stop?
>>
>>68393975

That's obviously been their gameplan but people are stupid and there really isn't any other alternative since no one wants to just nuke the middle east or go all in on wiping out ISIS
>>
>>68398983
Wew you're a retard, laddie. Wasn't it jolly old Britain that fucked shit up in the ME yea 'bout +100 years ago? Didn't they artificially create a hostile, artificial jewish state there just to stir the pot so they could keep control of all that black gold? Aren't their imperial followers the united snakes doing the exact same thing even today?
And now you're complaining they kill a couple hundred of yours? After europeans killed hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them only in the last 50 years?
Welp.
>>
>>68399864
fuck the orcs - imperium of man will once again unite to defeat them - bringing in the golden age of man.
>>
>>68396879
>You don't kill the hydra by chopping off one of it's heads, numbnuts.
Yeah that's why you go for the root of the problem. The root of the problem is Islam.

Ban Islam. Problem solved.
>>
>>68399838
there is no excuse for your stupidity nether ;)
>>
>>68394762
Information gathering isn't foolproof or anywhere close to foolproof. Comitting a war against an ideology is problematic logistically and would (in all likelihood) require a united world government to achieve
>>
>>68399864
Can we just cut all this bullshit and crusade?

D E U S
V
U
L
T
>>
>>68399812
what we should do is napalm the entire fucking hive.
>>
>>68399812
Heh. Quite appropriate.
>>
>>68393975
I just want Donald Trump to ban all muslims from the USA.

I don't really care what happens in Canada/Europe as long as it isn't happening here. Liberals can rot in their own cancer. Conservatives from Canada/Europe are welcome in the USA.
>MAGA
>>
>>68399972
>>68400080
I agree. But I want that cunt to answer my question.
Assholes like him always act like high and mighty know-it-alls and tell us to be cautious, but they never actually say what we're supposed to do.
>>
>>68393975
the only way to stop the cycle is to get all these non-Europeans the fuck out of our sacred motherland.
>>
>>68394505
right, go on...
>>
>>68399864
You should ask to your governement to STOP FINANCING TERRORISM TO FUK YOU UP.. it help
>>
>>68393975

What do peaceful Muslims believe in again? None of them ever answer this.

Isn't a "peaceful Muslim" really just a Christian or a Jew? Islam is basically a religion of terror. If a "peaceful Muslim" aren't following the Quran or Muhammad's prophet teachings, are they even Muslim? I don't get it.

Why don't these good Muslims just convert to Christianity if they want to promote peace, goodwill and forgiveness. You'll have a merciful God and instead of a psychopath like Muhammad, you get Jesus Christ, one of the OG good guys. I don't get Islam.
>>
>>68393975

PROTOCOL VII
WORLD-WIDE WARS
1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion
of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the
world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests,
police and soldiers.
2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must
create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep
in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders
or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In
the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the
cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to
succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as
regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the
mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we
have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept
us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

Continued...
>>
>>68399812
>Muslim pokes innocent bees nest
>Bees defend their home
>Liberals complain about the bees being mean to the muslim
>>
>>68393975
When will you retards fucking get it right. Islam is not a race. Stop saying Racial tensions. This is ideological not racial.
>>
>>68399983
go promote terrorism somewhere else - victimizing the cunts
>>
>>68393975
The longer you leave muslims around the more and more powerful they get. Their religion supports terrorism and will continue to kill more and more as time goes on and technology gets more powerful. We need to fix the problem in the religion now and save countless lives in the future.
>>
>>68397999
>young men who experience the backlash to their community and radicalize
Ok, then let their own communities fix their own shit and not spill it into other places.

>Sort of like how watching terrorists blow up an airport makes you guys want to kill all muslims.
Bullshit, Muslims are outsiders, we aren't turning against our own communities like what you said above. I'm betting 20 bucks you're one of those faggot white cucks from a rich or middle class family.
>>
File: Who are the jews.jpg (106 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
Who are the jews.jpg
106 KB, 599x549
>>68400336

UNIVERSAL WAR
3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that
country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively
together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.
4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not
agree with the deeds of the diplomat.
5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our
widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as
public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE
PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY
ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.
In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall
show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general
rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan.
>>
>>68393975
I'm sure you said something but i can't hear you over the sound of how great this specimen is.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1895x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1895x914
Leader of ISIS is named Elliot Shimon. Has a Yiddish accent. Has been pictured with McCain. Attacks happen one nano second after AIPAC wraps up
>>
>>68400294
Good fucking luck I say.
Any opposition is racism. You should know all about it.
>>
>>68393975
You are a naive dumb ass. Islam is not compatible with western culture, laws, and values PERIOD. This is not debatable.
>>
I know that Radicals are trying to drive a wedge between peaceful muslims, and everybody else. I know that the radicals flourish when they can appear oppressed and they rely upon disenfranchised people to gain recruits, and they do not want those who reject them to have a safe harbor to escape to, they'd rather be the only choice.

I do recognize this.

And I don't hate them, I don't hate anybody.

But I consider Muslims as I consider Russians and the Chinese, I am hopeful that they just want to live life and not cause any shit, but also I am suspicious of their motives and ready to go to war with them at any time in any capacity, and I do watch them closely irl when they are around me.

I'm not somebody who talks shit to people ect, if that helps. I either move on people or I do not, so I am not somebody who will be harassing anybody.
>>
File: 1457405435891.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457405435891.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
Wow.

This song really hit me hard. I am now a Cruzmissile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBu9I-1exg
>>
>>68400336
Why do you keep quoting this XIXth cent. troll post? Do you like to flaunt your stupidity on anonymous imageboards?

> ohnoitsretarded.jpg
>>
File: mossadISISmeme.jpg (186 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
mossadISISmeme.jpg
186 KB, 640x596
>>68400522
>>
>>68399974
Actually, the root of the problem is humanity.

Let us come to a final solution.
>>
>>68400587
Since 9/11 we have been building Greater Israel. Just like Hitler created this one. Christians don't know what it's like to have beautiful Jewish babies. Zionism is incompatible with Biblical scripture and the West. Islam is kinder to us in theirs. Wahhabism is a Zionist invention
>>
This is something the Muslims need to deal with. They need to proactively reform their shitty garbage culture and religion, stop endorsing a freak who fucked a 9 year old and then we can talk.

Islam is a disgusting religion. All religion is disgusting, Islam is just one of the worse offenders.
>>
>>68399959
No, it wasn't.
What you're trying to invoke is the Kinzer case for the imperfect introduction to modernity left by Gertrude Bell and those clumsy borders. Most non-Arabs found their way around the imperfect introduction regardless of colonialism. It is only Arabs who need everything done for them.
What you're ignoring is that Semitic tribalism, Islamic barbarism and relying on unaccountable power and categoric violence to solve every problem predates the British empire by quite a bit.
>>
>>68399737
>Genuine question: How do peaceful muslims exist?

Same way that christians that eat shellfish exist. We can debate all day the semantics of whether or not someone who follows some of the religious rules but not others really qualify as being of that religion, but the fact is clear that people don't always follow religious rules. Where people's lives are better, religious extremism goes down. That's one avenue of a multi-pronged attack on militant islam; co-opting the moderates.

>>68399864
I don't think there's one solution, and the problem is complex enough that there's no easy way to do it. I didn't really make this thread to go through ideas about how to do it, just to point out that this particular method of blaming the entire group is a stupendous failure. All I know is that this bullshit is making the situation worse.

Are you seriously arguing that you'd rather actively make your situation worse just to "do something"? No. You're not that stupid, just frustrated at the problem.
>>
>>68400381
Oh you British as I see .. then ask no more !
>>
>>68400791
One year after France leaked this they got their Paris attacks
>>
>>68397529

Currently, we have 3 treatments we know that effectively "kill" a cancer. Chemotherapy, Surgery, and Radiation. Sometimes one of these treatments is all that is needed. More often than not, it's part of a treatment plan that includes another. And sometimes, it's all three.

Let's start with Surgery:

Obviously, surgery has the ability to be most direct in the fight against a cancer. With surgery, there are easy to define "tumors" affecting the body. The surgeon is able to remove them.

>Traditionally, the primary purpose of cancer surgery is to cure your cancer by removing all of it from your body. The surgeon usually does this by cutting into your body and removing the cancer along with some surrounding healthy tissue to ensure that all of the cancer is removed.

>Your surgeon may also remove some lymph nodes in the area to determine whether the cancer has spread. This helps your doctor assess the chance of your being cured, as well as the need for further treatment.

Chemotherapy is less defined.

>Sometimes the goal is to slow the growth of the cancer. Other times the goal may be to reduce symptoms or problems caused by growing tumors so that you feel better. Chemo is often used to fight cancers that have spread to other parts of the body, or metastasized.

Chemo kills cancer cells. Chemo kills normal cells, too, but most normal cells can repair themselves. Cancer cells can not.

Radiation is similar to chemotherapy but more damaging to the normal cells in the long term:

>Cancer cells tend to divide quickly and grow out of control. Radiation therapy kills cancer cells that are dividing, but it also affects dividing cells of normal tissues. The damage to normal cells causes unwanted side effects. Radiation therapy is always a balance between destroying the cancer cells and minimizing damage to the normal cells.
>>
>ISIS wants
trashed.
70% of muslims want this. they all support sharia which is only half a step from beheading infifdels
>>
>>68393975
>ISIS wants you to hate all muslims

I don't need them to hate.
>>
>>68400662
>give me attention
>recognize my talent
>smiles at the end
>>
File: divide and conquere.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
divide and conquere.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
For those with a IQ higher then the current temperature in Canada here you go..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
>>
>>68393975
Muslims could help by dropping dead.
>>
>>68400974
And 101% of Zios sponsor those polls and support it too. If Muslims even do
>>
File: 1454883447686.png (11 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1454883447686.png
11 KB, 501x576
>>68400784

Hello Schlomo.
>>
>>68393975

What if I don't give a fuck about ISIS and I just want to kill all Muslims?
>>
>>68400628
this leaf has it. that's all I ask for, /pol/
>>
File: 94b256caa3c9_sf_2.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
94b256caa3c9_sf_2.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>68393975
>The only way to stop this cycle is to distinguish between peaceful muslims, and militant ones. These attacks serve no strategic military purpose, they are provocative, trying to goad us into lashing out in response. If you attack peaceful people in revenge, you turn them into militants; this is what ISIS wants for both sides.
Yeah, we can't read people's minds, though. So it's best to just ban them secure borders. Immigration, especially mass immigration, is a terirble thing anyway.

No one says we should attack random Muslims.

Retard.
>>
File: image_4.png (47 KB, 750x360) Image search: [Google]
image_4.png
47 KB, 750x360
>>68393975
Were taking the gloves off total war.

Them or us.

OP, when done there your next.
>>
>>68400901
No, I'm not that stupid that I think we should start attacking innocent people in the street because of what a relatively small minority did.
But I do believe that we well beyond the point where this shit should be tolerated in any way.
Muslims must leave Europe.
>>
File: 1453773308701.jpg (156 KB, 494x542) Image search: [Google]
1453773308701.jpg
156 KB, 494x542
>>68400336
>or to restore order
Holy shit are the Jews going to save us from the muslims and be the saviours of the white race?

This is like (unknowingly) tripping someone off a cliff and catching them. They would be our allies until the end of time especially now that they have their own state (expandable)
>>
I don't want the peaceful ones here either desu. They don't participate at all in society and just segregate. If they want to adhere to their savage mudculture so badly they can do it in the desert.
>>
>>68399527

They are already our enemies, and already trying to kill us.
>>
>>68396243
When the man who orchestrated the Paris attacks can successfully remain unfound 4 doors down from his parents how the fuck is everyone in that neighborhood not considered a collaborator?

(If that went above your head people would know who he was for Christ's sake)
>>
File: wwi-casualty-iii.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1347) Image search: [Google]
wwi-casualty-iii.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY
>>
>>68393975

which is exactly why we're against importing them by the thousands without any form of filter

why does this thread have 200 replies
>>
UPDATE- OP still basing out /pol/
>>
>>68401123
>jewish polls
fuck off Mohammad. You're going to build a wall on canada's border and pay for it too.
>>
>>68393975
>hate muslims
>their hate is going to make them want to kill me

That's more bigoted than anything anyone on the right has said about Islam at any point.
>>
File: 45 Huey overboard 1975.jpg (43 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
45 Huey overboard 1975.jpg
43 KB, 600x434
you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government? die for your country? that's shit! there's a gulf war vet, dying a slow, cold death and the government says, "we don't know the source of his sickness." but don't believe what they say, because your government is lying they've done it before and don't you know they'll do it again a secret test, government built virus "subject test group: gulf battle field troops" you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government? die for your country? that's shit! first world war veterans slaughtered, by general eisenhower you give them your life, they give you a stab in the back radiation, agent orange, tested on us souls guinea pigs for western corporations i never have, i never will pledge allegiance to their flag you're getting used, you'll end up dead! you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government? die for your country? that's shit! i don't need you to tell me what to do and i don't need you to tell me what to be... fuck you! i don't need you to tell me what to say and i don't need you to tell me what to think! what to think! what to think, what to think, what to think, think, think, think! you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government? die for your country? that's shit!
>>
>>68401633
You support Zionist terror disguised as Muslim puppetry
>>
>>68393975
You don't know jack shit about islam
Islam is the inventor of terrorism
Just educate your self faggot look what abu'bahkar umar and uthmar did before ali came to power

You'll underatan why ALL muslim are shit
>>
>>68393975
No, actually I don't give a shit about attacking them. I want Muslims to GTFO and stay in their countries. I also want USA and NATO to stop killing their dictators randomly.
>>
>>68393975
>ISIS wants you to hate all muslims and attack them, because racial tension provides fertile recruiting grounds for more terrorists; this shit isn't terrorism, it's b8.

Sounds good. We don't have a bomb to drop on every muslim's head, or a bullet for each of their hearts, but manufacturing them will keep Americans working AND solve the Muslim problem - permanently.
>>
>>68401791
i can see the pictures of islamic kids myself. they motion slitting throats. I see the stories of muslims raping little kids. I see the news reports of them blowing each other up because they're not islamic enough.
everywhere muslims go is a violent hellhole with stifling rules and no freedom.
Islam is a cancer you're obviously a islamic cancer. Kill yourself and make the world a better place.
>>
>>68393975
How about we kill them all, and let Yahweh/Allah sort them out?
>>
>>68401506
>holding everyone in proximity to a criminal as criminals

surely there are SOME co-conspirators there, but this is just fucking stupid. Do you arrest Johnny Belgium too just because he lives near where a terrorist lived? No, fuck off, guilt-by-physical proximity is fucking retarded.

>>68401300
>I don't want to punish innocent people by doing X because a small minority did bad things. But I DO want to punish innocent people by doing Y because a small minority did bad things.

I'm afraid you're not really getting my point. Uprooting innocent families and deporting them isn't going to do shit. Distinguishing who the terrorists are and punishing them specifically is the only way.
>>
The argument of a total, dickless, spineless cuck.
If these bastards want war we should give it to them.
Enough of this fucking garbage about feelings and shit.

>ISIS wants this
>ISIS wants that

FUCK WHAT ISIS WANTS.
IF YOU'RE A MUSLIM AND US KILLING THESE FUCKING SCUM TURNS YOU INTO A RADICAL YOU DESERVE TO GET SHOT IN THE FUCKING SKULL TOO

END OF GOD DAMN DISCUSSION
>>
>>68397529
>>68400964

The point of all of this is, once a cancer is discovered, the absolute most effective treatment is trying to rid the body of the cancer as soon as possible. Early detection.

Fighting cancer (particularly a cancer that is in metastasis), is, essentially, a race against time. Our treatments have risks. Chemotherapy and Radiation both effect normal cells, and surgeons often take normal cell tissue surrounding the cancerous growth.

Radiation has the greatest effect long term, but normal cells do repair themselves. And the risks are no where near great enough to not justify defeating the cancer cells and saving the body, our ultimate priority. We take all of these risks because they are, to our absolute best scientific knowledge heretofore, the only effective way to treat a cancer of the body. They are necessary risks to ensure the survival of the body.

The news that you have a cancer can be devastating, but the quicker you can go about treating and fighting the cancer, the more effective your battle with cancer will be.
>>
>>68396879
>I said we need to DISTINGUISH between terrorists and non-terrorists.
You admit we cannot do this. You provide no alternative to banning muslims. You sound like a textbook concern troll.
>>
>>68401596
Because it's a massive load of shit. Don't be mean to the Muslins they will get angry.

This bullshit has gone on for 15 years, enough is enough it doesn't work. GAS THEM ALL
>>
>>68401506
This.
Hostile minorities deliberately create ghettos to escape police attention.
Watch Pepe Le Moko where the police prefect explains that his men dare not enter the Casbah.
Watch the exasperated black cop in Philly yelling at an uncooperative crowd of blacks who refused to give any information after a shooting.
>>
File: 3 religions.jpg (42 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
3 religions.jpg
42 KB, 960x720
If the Christian & Muslim fight to death who win ?
>>
>>68393975
Islam is an enemy to everyone that is not a Muslim.

All Muslims should be deported, even US born citizens.
>>
>>68402234
No I get your point. I'd wish we could do it your way. But guess what. We can't, and never will be able to.
>>
>>68398800

Why aren't more people posting or responding to this?

One anon made a similar thread how Islam is the only bad/evil religion and nobody replied. It's fucking true.
>>
>>68396243
>what's the difference between killing in act of self defense and killing because kuffar don't like your moon god

If you're incapable to distinguish between the two, then you are an idiot.
>>
>>68393975

I got a better idea: How bout the people of the middle east start solving this issue, or we solve it for them by glassing their entire area of the world?
>>
>>68400319

I know there are Muslims on this board.

ANSWER ME!
>>
>>68393975
Leaders of the largest sects of Islam call for jihad--the destruction of the world so they can leave this reality behind for paradise. And their followers believe it whether they admit it or not.

Islam is a death cult
>>
9 out of 10 threads started with pics of cute girls for no reason at all are shills.
>>
File: It's True.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
It's True.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>68398949
>>
>>68393975
No muzzles no problems, and Japan
>>
>>68402591
cause its irrelevant you just way to stupid to understand man sorry.. we cant do shit for your brainwash is way to deep
>>
>>68398136
This actually gets to the root of the damn problem.

No one in the West really understands these people because they don't know what it actually means to have hate real brutal hate in their hearts.

A ton of the Muslims flooding Europe have that hate, it doesn't mix well with Western society
>>
>>68395755

I will never.

I'll defy it, i'd rather be dead than live in fear.
>>
File: 1443796550718.jpg (33 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1443796550718.jpg
33 KB, 600x604
>>68393975
Why would ISIS want us to all hate Muslims?
>>
File: Oil thumbs up.jpg (27 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Oil thumbs up.jpg
27 KB, 800x533
>>68402892
Of course you FUKTHEM UP FOR THERE OIL.. and worst then that the Crude never be so low we have PLENTY !!!
>>
>>68402074
You're a duped fucken Mongoloid. Who killed Christ?
>>
>>68402281
>know your enemy
>bad advice

moron

>>68402431
I agree that ghettoization and lack of assimilation is a causative factor for extremism.

>>68402399
I didn't say it was impossible, just difficult. I've suggested some stuff here and there in the thread, but I'm mostly just here to point out the abject failure of that sort of thinking.

>>68402591
>>68398800
see
>>68400901
>Same way that christians that eat shellfish exist. We can debate all day the semantics of whether or not someone who follows some of the religious rules but not others really qualify as being of that religion, but the fact is clear that people don't always follow religious rules. Where people's lives are better, religious extremism goes down. That's one avenue of a multi-pronged attack on militant islam; co-opting the moderates.

If christians really followed our religion we'd be stoning heretics in the street too. But we don't.

>If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5
>If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

Get it?
>>
>>68403025
They basically want race war now gas the non-muslims. The more we "attack" muslims, the more they will feel attracted by extremist ideology, is the idea.

Not that it really matters. muslims don't belong in Europe.
>>
>>68396879
>I said we need to DISTINGUISH between terrorists and non-terrorists.
I'll take the b8

How?
>>
File: Ron Need no one.jpg (10 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Ron Need no one.jpg
10 KB, 300x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4
>>
>>68403356
the ones that don't combust are the good boys
>>
>>68393975
No such thing as a peaceful mudslime.

But nice bait mate 8/10 made 300 replys
>>
>>68403212
The old covenant is replaced by the new covenant. Most of old testament law is void
>>
I'm so glad all these noble Muslims warriors are slaying you disgusting white pig niggers left and right, hope they pull off better jihad in the future.
>>
>>68403100

It was never about the oil, it was always about Israel and Europe.
>>
>>68393975
How about the muslims go to their own countries and do muslim shit there? Then there would not be a problem with them being muslim.
>>
>>68403115
You're referencing a children's story from 2000 years ago?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.