[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want off this wild ride /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: Days-since-last-terror-attack.png (366 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
Days-since-last-terror-attack.png
366 KB, 696x960
I want off this wild ride /pol/
>>
>>68392156
brexit when?
>>
*days since last government organized and executed false flag event
>>
>>68393793
it was da joos, dem muslim boys dindu nuffin
>>
>>68393793
Wachu doin imam.
>>
>>68393793
Well he's technically right. They did let this happen.
>>
Vote leave
>>
>>68394042
LMKEKO
>>
File: 0_DAYS_SINCE_LAST_SHOOTING.jpg (283 KB, 726x1000) Image search: [Google]
0_DAYS_SINCE_LAST_SHOOTING.jpg
283 KB, 726x1000
>>
>>68393889
no, muslim fools do what they're told with the equipment they're given by western intelligence agencies etc
>>
>>68392156
>4 digits count

Implying you need more than 2 :^)
>>
File: CarolusMagnus.jpg (74 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
CarolusMagnus.jpg
74 KB, 500x534
>>68394328
>it's a Frog is jealous of our gun rights episode
>>
>>68394042
lol you zioshits are all the same, any time someone says something you'd rather people didn't know about you just try and call them a terrorist? nice try jorge you faggot
>>
File: 3-reptos.png (1 MB, 1028x1240) Image search: [Google]
3-reptos.png
1 MB, 1028x1240
>>68394328
0 DAYS SINCE LAST REPTILIAN SKELETONS ON GOOGLE "KAPPA SKELETON"
>>
>>68394328
Mass shootings are a literal sport in <80% nigger cities
>>
File: wtfyo.png (446 KB, 923x483) Image search: [Google]
wtfyo.png
446 KB, 923x483
0 days since last factual obvious pattern of problem, reaction, and solution presented as a nice short summarized "theory"
>>
>>68394328

>mass shooting
>not "workplace violence"

its like you didnt even read the memo
>>
>>68394137
think about this: why would the "muslim terrorists" attack transportation all the time? it literally achieves nothing for their cause. all it does it make it harder for them to operate. yet there are never attacks on synagogues, government entities, corporate entities; the real things that terrorists should want to attack. but yet they just keep doing things that have no symbolic significance and only achieve the increase of security and make more and more people hate them? it makes no sense. unless you look at it for what it is: government sponsored shit to use as an excuse to take rights away and increase the military police spy state.
>>
>>68392156
soon they will be 30% of your population

then 60%

then genocide of yuros
>>
>>68394928
Tanspo is soft and has lots of people so it is easy to blend in. Carrying a bag or standing about is also not going to raise any suspicions.
>>
>>68393793

keep this meme in /v/ faggot
>>
>be european
>BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68394573
>Frog

are you blind ?
>>
>>68395040

Nonwhites are already 40% of America.
>>
>>68394928
What if they don't want to actually incite the government to put them down, but just to scare people. You know, to cause terror.
>>
>>68392156
Don't forget you are here forever
>>
>>68395105
>meme

so you learned nothing from 7/7?
>>
>>68394573
I believe you mean potato*
>>
Nope sorry. This is Mister bones wild ride. No getting off now. It owns you
>>
>>68395339
that's exactly my point. their strategy is detrimental to their own existence. it makes no sense.
>>
>>68394328
i literally own that shirt
>>
>>68395242
Most Mexicans are just a generation or two removed from complete assimilation and functional whiteness, and our Asians are better at being white than whites. You could learn a thing or two from us.
>>
The Fire Rises!

Honestly, I am hoping more terrorist attacks happen in Europe. It's the only way you shitheads will wake up and realize importing these desert cultists will have consequences!
>>
>>68392156

>Be European
>Try to go on holiday
>Explode at the airport
>>
>>68395738
I'm sure it used to be a tent
>>
>>68395242
yep, same problem here

although it probably wont be a violent genocide like yours
>>
>>68395801
They will let it go too far, like the last couple of times and then beg us for help.
They will be grateful and sing our praises, but raise their children to mock us.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat
>>
>>68395801
if europeans were still in control of their own countries, none of this would be happening in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

it is zionists who are behind all of this. they are the only ones who benefit from any of it.
>>
>>68395242
Yes, and soon America might have a shitty majority of Spaniard and Mestizo Catholics. What a nightmare compared to living in glorious Arabia or Pakistan.
>>
http://www.gouvernement.fr/tous-unis-contre-la-haine#xtor=SEC-800134

Our gov is so retarded they did this two days earlier, a week to educate the racist white people to not discriminate muslims who dindu nothing.

You can scroll down for the (really well made) videos of white people beating muslims and black because all white are racists.
>>
>>68396488

We're looking at Pakistan, you're looking at South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.

There's no point trying to act superior. We're all fucked unless we do something.
>>
#CALLBRUSSELS
>>
>>68394328
>Seconds since last wisky
>>
>>68392156
I want my nation to allow me to fight for my fatherland.
>>
>infest europe with pakis
>want to leave

very clever Nigel, very clever
>>
File: zBom1il.jpg (840 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
zBom1il.jpg
840 KB, 1536x2048
>>68392156
Omg how can you hate muslims /pol/ multiculturalism is the most important issue
>>
days since not facing reality: 0000
days since naming concern islamophobic: 0000
Planck-time since last sucking Islam dick: 0000
>>
>>68392156
>>>68396971
>>
bumpity bump
>>
The only part I don't like is the cuck reaction to it. I don't even care about the blast or the bodies. We can deal with that. We're resilient. What I can't deal with is the displays of sanctimony and love for the perpetrator and unquestionable devotion to the idea of love peace and tolerance in the face of a superior enemy that utterly needs to be eradicated and smashed from all existence. I want men to rule again.
>>
>>68398323
But I hashtagged #solidarity and changed my facebook image. What more can anyone do?
>>
File: eh what.png (43 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
eh what.png
43 KB, 1585x1527
>>68394573
>IRELAND
>FROG
>>
>>68398323
Or the 'a backlash means ISIS won' lot. If the entirety of Europe went full Deus Vult and gassed every muslim in Europe does anyone think ISIS would be saying 'Haha, today we have won inshallah' to each other? No, they'd be saying 'oh god no, my whole family is dead'.
>>
>>68398764
>>68395579
>>68395181
All them tricolors look the same desu. That's what you get for being unoriginal.
>>
>>68399417

>If you kill your enemies, they win. :^)

They have cuck morality which is dominant and a kind of post-Christian "weakness is supreme" belief. People have been so inundated with ideas and pictures of Tank Man and Gandhi that they've forgotten that in the real world, the tank kills tank man, in the real world Goliath breaks David in two and smashes his head open on the cobblestone. I don't know which comes first, the belief that we can't fight, or that we don't want to or shouldn't fight. If it's the latter, we can break out of it - if it's the former, we are truly fucked and just sheep waiting to be picked off.

Thankfully Trump is capitalising the shit out of this on twitter right now.
>>
>>68399687

We can't really take up issue with anyone over originality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.