[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Brazilian >want to immigrate to work with honesty because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: werghsawergfdsawerfghjhgfe.jpg (43 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
werghsawergfdsawerfghjhgfe.jpg
43 KB, 500x526
>be Brazilian
>want to immigrate to work with honesty because violence is off the charts and country is about to break institutionally
>have 90% Italian blood
>is treated like shit, have to go through epic amounts of bureaucracy, get taken for a possible problem for the new country
>mudslimes whine and moan
>refugees welcome =^;^=
>rape women
>rape children
>bomb building
>humilliate the local culture
>refugees still well cum =^;^=

Fuck Europe. You deserve that.
>>
File: 1454379697766.jpg (66 KB, 463x486) Image search: [Google]
1454379697766.jpg
66 KB, 463x486
>mfw when my corpse-filled capital-city is and will still be safer than the average Brazilian city.
>>
>>68391410
Yeah, but how long this'll be true?
>>
>>68390917

My most recent experience with the dark side (=white liberal women):

>Girl doing part time work at the place i work while she does her degree
>Knows she votes for our leftist pro-immigrant/EU traitor party
>She married a syrian refugee after 3 months of knowing him
>She is delivering her final test at the end of the month
>Wants to show me the current version
>Look at the cover
>"Neo-liberalism"
>She starts talking about freedom in the workplace, and related stuff. basically this is all her paper is about
>The /pol/ within me cannot be contained
>Ask her "what about the political/social aspects?"
>Can see she is instantly triggered, eyes flaming up
>She starts talking in a constant stream, trying to cover as much ground as possible.
>Tolerance, one world, evil elites, etc etc
>Ends with talking about dangers of fascism
>Subtlety ask about her own views as being pretty authoritarian (based on what she ranted to me about)
>streams of words flow from her mouth another ~30 seconds
>when i get the chance to respond she interrupts me
>"Anon i am really busy i got to go"

She hasn't been talking to me since.
>>
>>68392078
You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>68390917
We don't decide any politics.
>>
>>68392078
Shouldn'tve let her go that far, actually.
>>
>>68391410
>>68391790
Until it becomes the New Brussels Emirate
>>
>>68390917

>Have USA citizenship
>will be replacing my brazilian citizenship with an italian citizenship via ancestry

If I had a smug pepe folder Id dump it all here.
>>
depends where you go. you would get easily here as brazilian, but as muslim from middle east going illegaly it would be impossible.
>>
>>68392078
What the fuck :(
>>
File: 1433111781820.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1433111781820.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>>68392078
>married a refugee
I literally can't even
>>
>>68390917
Fucking great.
>New Respect I didn't have for Brazil
10/10 Bant
>>
>>68392541

It's actually a pretty good trick if you know how to respond/debate well. Let them say everything they have at heart, then point out the flaws (best to associate it with what they are against). Do it in a calm manner, just as a remark, not as if you're debating.

They will (most of the times, at least for Danes) question themselves (you can see on their expression) and them damage control.

It's a lot more effective to let them see for themselves that what they say is kinda faulty, than to get into a heated argument that only encourages them to think they are right.
>>
>>68392909
Brazil isn't that full of monkeys and criminals. People from the south and the extreme north are actually really nice people.

>>68392729
I know very little about your country and your language seems inpenetrable to me, no offense. But I would never refuse the chance of knowing the place and, who knows, living there.

>>68392723
Fia das puta. But do you need to replace your citizenship? Can't you hold more than one?
>>
File: o-smug-man-suit-facebook.jpg (543 KB, 1536x1902) Image search: [Google]
o-smug-man-suit-facebook.jpg
543 KB, 1536x1902
>>68392078

Hickery dickery dock
That bitch was sucking his cock
The clock struck two, he dumped his goo
And then he left that bitch dead on the block
>>
>>68393154
It's hard for me to do that.. Blame my italian genetics but my blood gets hot real quick with bullshit like this.
>>
>>68393268

Brazil has a law where we cam only hold 2 citizenships. I think the same as well for America. Still not sure about replacing though, if youre moderately wealthy, you can easily exploit this country for resources and land.
>>
>>68393349

Best part is, this january i was invited to their place along with a few other friends (my guess is she wants to try to give her husband some friends), and her husband is the biggest cuck ever. He was constantly holding his hands like some beta who doesn't know how to react around people, and just smiled instead of talking with people.
>>
>>68392729
Actually, Prague seems like a nice place to be. Weed is legal, it's pretty safe and beautiful.
>>
>>68392078
The fuck is my grandma doing in Denmark?
>>
>marrying a refugee
>ever

Why?
WHY.
>>
>>68395202

I asked another female coworker who talks a lot with her (the lib one), she thought it was pretty strange as well.
Obviously they met at some refugee center/convention or w/e. I am convinced she went to one of those for finding a husband, because she hasn't done any other volunteer work at any centers after that, at least to my knowledge.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.