[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWITTER SHADOWBANS POLITICALLY "INCORRECT" USERS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: SHADOWBAN.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
SHADOWBAN.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
If you have noticed that nobody responds to your tweets anymore, you may be shadowbanned. Log out and look to see if your tweets are on the person's feed.

A woman spoke badly about Trump for commenting on Brussels. I posted a screenshot with quotes from Trump from earlier in the year, when Trump was laughed at by the media for his comments on France and Brussels. Hours later nobody responds to my posts anymore. I found this suspicious, so I log out. Low and behold, my tweets don't appear on other people's timelines anymore.

TL;DR - You may be shadowbanned. Your tweets will appear for *you* on *their* timeline, but if you log out, you won't see them (and they aren't getting them).
>>
File: notall.jpg (83 KB, 510x288) Image search: [Google]
notall.jpg
83 KB, 510x288
>>
>>68390282
we've know this for a while, right wing opinions are banned
>>
>>68390282

This happens on 4chan as well. In case you're wondering why you're not getting as many (You)s as you had expected.

Some say, and have provided evidence of, that there are several "shadow boards" on 4chan. One with mod approved, quality posters. And other boards where the unwanted posters reign. The quality posters would never see the posts of the unwanted posters, who think they're participating in the same threads as the quality posters. They would only be visible to other unwanteds.
>>
Sad but true. Normiebook and Twitter realized there's huge profits to be made in selling the control of information.

Jews pay them to keep that shit censored. Along with anything else that threatens globalism.
>>
This is old news. Twitter was the last mainstream social media site where you could call the president a nigger and no one would do anything
>>
>>68390282

Think marriage shouldn't extend to faggots?

BANNED!

Recruiting for muslim terrorist group?

That's fine.

>liberals
>>
why do you think twitter has been nose diving ever since their IPO? lmao

ffs theyre retarded. they could make so much more money if they hardlined on free speech
>>
Have people used the m&m reference that liberals were using about the 2 out of every 1 female get raped every second?
>>
>>68391096
>they could make so much more money if they hardlined on free speech

It's not like they're making much money anyway. Their business model is just... what is it, actually? Where are their revenue streams?
>>
>>68390839

Does it really?
>>
>>68391344
No
>>
>>68391344

lol no.
>>
>>68391284
>It's not like they're making much money anyway.

Is that a fucking joke?
>>
>>68391284
>Their business model is just... what is it, actually? Where are their revenue streams?
Selling brainwashing and censorship?
>>
>>68390282

Twitter is literally a faggot site. There is no reason to talk to twitter users they are not an audience worth talking to.
>>
>>68391370
>>68391489

Thanks for confirming. I regularly get shadowbanned for revealing my powerlevel.
>>
File: Capture.png (22 KB, 551x447) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22 KB, 551x447
>>
>>68391370
>>68391489

The bluepills, everyone.
>>
>>68391496

they've been hemorrhaging money ever since their IPO. they aren't making any actual money at all in the context of their valuation, and the company is losing more and more value every day.

at least theyre on the right side of history tho amirite
>>
File: 1448553342620.jpg (30 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1448553342620.jpg
30 KB, 500x484
>>68390839
I often post stuff about how male promiscuity is on the same level of mental gymnastic as feminists.
I don't expect ground level shattering (you) but sometime, my post is the only one that point finger at this, and yet I get at best 1 or 2 response while meme, baits and circlejerking post get tons of response. I don't know if it's because I'm a retard, or just people just don't read "middle thread" post and just the first and last, I feel alone when I post. But isn't that a bit far fetched ? Yet we live in such times...
>>
>>68391763
i want to believe, friend
>>
Hey guys, if Twitter is down, what does that mean for /pol/?

We most get our outrage and news from people tweeting stupid shit.

Does that mean we're finished as well?

Shit what the fuck do we do?
>>
Twitter is owned by a marketing company. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>68391284
being a propaganda mill
>>
>>68393375
Fuck
>>
>>68390282
This is the sort of shit why I won't be up in arms when the pendulum swings, and lefty journalists get arrested for their views. They only care about "free press" when it means they are free to police it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.