[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European tourism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Backpackers-in-Pisa.jpg (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Backpackers-in-Pisa.jpg
128 KB, 500x375
Hey yuropoors. My girlfriend and I have been saving up for a couple of years now to take a 3 month long trip around Europe. Last time I was there was in 2006 for about 4 months and in 2002 for about a month before that.

Would you say that the landscape of the continent has changed enough that we should entertain the thought of traveling elsewhere (Asia or South America)? Is the world you live in much different than in 2006? I found at the time that the biggest hassles were dealing with the North Africans and gypsies, but they were harmless for the most part.

If so, where would you recommend we travel to instead? Are there places in Europe that are immune to the Islamic infestation?
>>
>>68388765
Have money, come switzerland. Enjoy a nigger free stay.
>>
File: notall.jpg (83 KB, 510x288) Image search: [Google]
notall.jpg
83 KB, 510x288
no it's the same except for Paris, Bruxelles and London
In general the best places are in the country side and small town. Spain is ok during summer, just like Italy and greece. Scotland is pretty good too during the spring
>>
>>68389192
Switzerland is so goddamn expensive it's out of control. But the ladies there have fat asses, I like that a lot.
>>
I hear Brussels is absolutely bombastic
>>
>>68388765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
http://s1.webmshare.com/qDrQ3.webm
>>
File: madeira-aerial_3225325b.jpg (148 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
madeira-aerial_3225325b.jpg
148 KB, 620x387
Unless you're really into landmarks avoid capitals, they all turned into shit decades ago anyway.

Those cities aside Europe has still plenty of safe and beautiful places, like The Spanish coast, south of France, Madeira, The Belgian Ardennes if you're into woods, hell even Sweden has it's nice places if you focus on the smaller towns who have no refugee center nearby.

If you still don't want Europe, try Thailand, paedophiles and ladyboy memes aside the countryside is neat there.
>>
>>68388765
inb4, don't fall for the Switzerland meme. They hate foreigners but welcome hardcore musloids.
>>
>>68388765
Italy is pretty darn sweet if you hit up tuscany and umbria. I can give you some good places. Food is almost always high class and if you go for 'aperativo' you pay slightly more for beer but unlimited tasty buffet food to fill up on the cheap
>>
>>68388765
Central and Eastern Europe. Come here. Sea, mountains, medieval towns and castles. No snakbars.
>>
>>68390337
I lived in florence right off via cavour for 2 months so I know the area pretty well

>>68390084
>>68389216

thanks for the recommendations

It's tough to find info about smaller towns, especially places to stay that aren't boutique and cost a fortunes. My gf has never gone so she'll want to see the landmarks but IDGAF about them at this point since I've seen most of them at least once or twice already
>>
>>68390765
Do you actually have a redpill /pol/-tier gf? Or does she secretly hope to cuck you with Achmet?
>>
>>68390898
she's red-pill

she asked me to watch the oscars this year with her and then apologized to me about 5 minutes in and made us a pumpkin pie instead
>>
>>68391107
You can't find these in (western) Europe, only sjw whores :<
>>
>>68388765
Nah that's BS, Europe is still the best place on earth and the pinnacle of western civilization. Regardless of memes it's still predominantly white and civilized.
>>
>>68391680
Depends, I'm in Vienna and might as well be in Istanbul.
>>
>>68389381
I love Swiss everything.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.