[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on RationalWiki?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 300px-Rw_logo_text.png (36 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
300px-Rw_logo_text.png
36 KB, 300x250
What are /pol/'s thoughts on RationalWiki?
>>
>>68386971
Not a fan of far-left biased propaganda websites.

I also like how left wing and liberal sites use names like RationalWiki and PolitiFact as if they have some kind of monopoly on truth and reason.
>>
File: 1458461674393.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458461674393.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>68386971
probably kikes
>>
>rational wiki
There aren't enough fedora images on the internet to do it justice.
>>
Terribly biased shithole bereft of actual reasoning or critical thinking skills.
>>
>>68387607
/thread
>>
reverse conservapedia
>>
It has a tinge of modern left wing bias to it, but I still appreciate the explanations on their for some things. I wanted to know the truth about fiat currency because I didn't understand the conspiracy theory around it. It gave me a good understanding.
>>
Euphoric.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>68386971
>>
>>68386971
Literally Poe's Law in action. Their article on libertarianism is pretty hilarious.

>And they believe "this". Can you believe it? "Whitty hyperlink to "hypocrisy"" "whitty hyperlink to "denialism"" "whitty hyperlink to "Godwin's law"". Look at all of these logical fallacies, like, how could you do that without absolute government control and social engineering? Like, "pop history fact # 32" "whitty hyperlink to "snarl word""
>>
>>68386971
dogshit and reddit and fedora
>>
File: 1458462620787.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458462620787.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>68388052
To be fair, libertarianism is indeed retarded, gay and jewish.
>>
>>68388314
I don't know about retarded or gay. Paleolibertarians (aka Paul Gottfried and Hans Hoppe) don't really like gays
>>
>>68386971
literally the leftist version of Conservapedia

If you want an actual repository of rational positions, go to LessWrong.com
>>
>>68386971
it's as legitimate as the 'skeptics society'
really should be called the irrational wiki, with all the left-wing nonsense and sjw reasoning
>>
File: logo_trans.png (10 KB, 232x48) Image search: [Google]
logo_trans.png
10 KB, 232x48
What about less wrong?
>>
Their news page is awesome. What Is Going On... Is basically how to trigger /pol/ 101.
>>
They hate conservapedia, so they decided to full retard in the opposite direction to cancel it out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.