[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solutions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: b.png (1 KB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
b.png
1 KB, 450x390
What can we do? I mean, other than going full Deus Vult meme or Hitler.
Seriously.

1. Put all religious organisations under governmental control. Make them pay taxes, require them to adhere to humansitic values with threat of court cases on sexism, racism and homophobia. Force them to preach in the local language and not Arabic. Keep them under close surveillance and shut them down if extremist thought becomes prevalent.

2. Abolish current religious education and replace it with subjects handling ALL world religions and philosophies in their historic contexts and through the lens of western humanism.

3. Full immigration stop. We will only be able to fix this if we clean house first without further escalation.

Any takers?
>>
>>68386869
>>
how about you do what Americans did with the Japanese-Americans during the war
>>
>>68386869
Make Islam a hate cult instead of a religion, so you can banish it by law and dont allow it spread.
>>
>>68386869
Outlaw all religious symbols and ceremonies in public. What people do in private is their business but in public nobody should know what religion somebody adheres to.

Result: we are back to good old racism based on skin color only instead of fighting based on religion.
>>
Schengen treaty is the cancer helping the muslims killing Europe.
>>
>>68387282
That's basically what this boils down to if theyr efuse to reform their religion.

Islam, neither Sunni nor Shia, have definite authority figures like the Catholic Pope.
So either the state takes that authority and we can begin a reform, or we will need to outlaw it altogether. But if we do, we also need to outlaw catholicism, and that shit just won't fly.
>>
Islam can't exist in concert with civilized western secular liberal democracies.

Your only options are to vote for whoever has full stop on Islamic immigration as part of their platform, even if you don't agree with them on a single other issue. After we stop the invasion we can talk about mitigating the threat that is already here, there are a lot of options, stripping citizenship, repatriation in Islamic lands, I mean Japan straight up pays people they want to leave $5k to give up their birth citizenship permanently and gives them a one way plane ticket to anywhere they want.

The main thing for now is vote for whoever will stop the invasion. That's step one.
>>
>>68387361
yeah ban christianity because shitskins bomb people

this is why your country is next
>>
>>68386869
This will make WHITE REAL Belgian people more racial aware.
>>
>>68386869
I'll give it a shot. It'll begin with some unrest at first but we'll be better off in the end...
1)
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
2)
ending PC
>>
>>68386869
Burn down mosques, beat up any Muslim you see and burn down their shops.

Violence is literally the only way at this point.
>>
Nothing. Europe is a lost cause. Just let it burn.
>>
>>68386869
I could see N-VA doing all of these but CD&V would block it like they always do.
>>
File: 1457622329468.gif (12 KB, 361x723) Image search: [Google]
1457622329468.gif
12 KB, 361x723
>>68386869
absolutely nothing unless you are a politician and/or rich
>>
File: P30_HIT_316333k.jpg (82 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
P30_HIT_316333k.jpg
82 KB, 580x386
The chaos will continue to grow until we identify categories of people responsible for the chaos and deal with them categorically

We will be destroyed because we fear punishing the "innocent" along with the "guilty"
>>
First we should take all the Muslims and concentrate them in facilities or camps so to speak to separate them from everyone else
>>
File: 1451750264500.jpg (50 KB, 560x709) Image search: [Google]
1451750264500.jpg
50 KB, 560x709
>>68386869
Don't be silly Belgia, you're doomed
and you can do nothing about that
>>
It's too late for either of those.
Better go with the Hitler option.
>>
File: Ahnenpass.jpg (465 KB, 953x730) Image search: [Google]
Ahnenpass.jpg
465 KB, 953x730
>>68386869
It's pretty easy, senpai.

1. Stop immigration

2. Kick out all muslims/people you suspect to be muslim i.e. shitskins

3. Kill all communits/leftists to stop them from opening the gates once again

4. Acquire at least two independent nuclear retaliation systems and use at least once on Raqqa to send a message.
>>
>>68389714

> Raqqa

You mean Mecca
>>
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>68389309
WAKE ME UP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.