[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey sup' /pol/. Sad day today after what happened in Brussels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: trump-beared.jpg (71 KB, 605x428) Image search: [Google]
trump-beared.jpg
71 KB, 605x428
Hey sup' /pol/. Sad day today after what happened in Brussels. FYI I'm Muslim and I totally understand the fact that you hate the shit out of my "people". The thing is that in my circle I was only thaught the good things in my religion. The fact that you hate Muslims is totally understandable and i'll tell you why. I try to pray as much as I can and I try to avoid every single haram thing. However I'm surrounded by people of different religions, atheists and people of various races. Islam had to be applied completely at the time it came, however I think that people must understand that religions need to evolve with their time. You cannot go in the streets and say "Sharia is the only redemption" with your smelly armpits and dirty beard. I think that you cannot understand the hatred I have for radicals, hatred that reached the point where I had to stop talking to 2 friends of mine telling them to stop believing that they still live in the middle age. I don't care if you still hate Muslims afterwards since that I also think that a huge amount of them needs to grow up and to actually see what the real world looks like.
Pic related: If I was American I would vote for this high energy winner right there
>>
I mostly dont like that you are of inferior racial stock, and are lowering the IQ of Europe ;)
>>
>>68386295
Would you value kalifat above democracy ? If yes, you are cancer, and a huge problem.
>>
>>68386295
we don't hate your people, we hate your ideology
it doesn't have to define you, you can break free
>>
>>68386295
Muslim here too, shut up you cuck. Stop apologizing. We shouldn't support extremists but we should also strive to take over the world, just in a more intelligent way, like the kikes. We are always going to have enemies, so just ignore them and continue the quest for world domination.
>>
>>68386295
Plain and simple, if all of your people could evolve like you have and not try the radical jihad shit anymore, that'd be great.

Otherwise, the rest of the world is going to probably first eradicate Isis, and then eradicate every regime that supports Sharia law, as radicals have given us no choice.
>>
>>68386295
just keep your countrymen in their own fucking countries, bring all your diaspora back and chop each other up at home. stay out of europe.
>>
Muslims need a huge reform of this retarded religion, it's either that or Holocaust 2.0 sooner or later.
>>
>>68386837
why can't you just denounce your genocidal death cult that was founded by a sixth century pedophile?
Is it really that hard?
>>
>>68386295

<FYI I'm Muslim

stopped reading there

I really don't care about what you have to say. I want to kill you, I want your friends, your parents, siblings and even your infant children DEAD. That's what you deserve for being a filthy shitskin Muslim.

Don't come here and try to suck up to /pol/. Just fucking die
>>
>>68386837
You are a subhuman plague on the world
>>
File: 1458654367102.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1458654367102.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>68386295
Honestly, the terrorists are the the soldiers of their faith in their minds. They are the end result of a history of turmoil of those who subscribe to a faith that is all too often taken literally. Other faiths have extremists as well, of course but none of them have the same amount of hatred, the intensity of conviction or the resourcefulness to cause unmitigated chaos as Muslim extremists do.

What is worse, is that you have millions of "moderate" Muslims that believe in the same violence and same brutality that is exercised by extremists but do so quietly and subversively. They might not blow up a building but they will stand by and protect their faith with the same conviction.

Your faith is a death cult that has no place in modern society.
>>
File: Bait is Bait.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait is Bait.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>68386837
I don't believe that you are muslim
>>
>>68386295
PROPAGANDA POST DETECTED
>>
>>68386837
You're worse than fucking chimped out niggers, kill yourself Mudslime
>>
>>68386837
Attempting to conquer the world will only result in your isolation and/or death. Join us in being free and tolerant, or face annihilation, because no one in their right mind will obey sharia law in the west.
>>
>>68386729
Op here. Khalifat is cancer can't have something like that nowadays. The perfect solution is a religion free democratic country with us practicing our religion privately
>>
>>68387185
>homosexual behavior is wrong has a massive percentage
>"b-but it's not homosex if it's a little boy!"
13th century degenerate scum.
>>
>>68386295
>>68387505
You reek of kebab and taquiya or however you spell it in your sandscribble
>>
>>68386295

I don't fucking hate MUSLIMS.

This is why we can't have nice things. you guys can't differentiate between criticism and condemnation. We don't want you in our country because you are undemocratic and believe in sharia law.
>>
Convert or die, fuckboy.
>>
>>68387726
Think whatever the fuck you want just sharing my vision of the situation. If you think i'm doing that just to gain your trust then to fuck your wife you must be a bit paranoid
>>
>>68387505
Okay, thats fine..
You are still muslim though, so you should stay in your own country, and never come to EU

In denmark muslims is 4 % of the total population

they fill 50 % of our prison cells

Everyday i read about Muslims and refugees raping danish women.

I would have every muslim killed if i could.
>>
>>68387726
Have you ever met Muslims? A lot feel this way. My school is half muzzie and most are like that. Then there's those few that are really hardcore and scare the shit of of you cause you never know what they're gonna do
>>
>>68386837
Muslims are far too stupid and set in their stone age ways to take over the modern world. Perhaps you'd more successful fighting for your dirt empire back in the middle east where you belong.
>>
>FYI I'm Muslim
stopped reading. Your thoughts are worthless.
>>
>>68386295
I think -- maybe due to lack of education -- a lot of Muslim countries haven't sought to dilute Islam so that it is fit for modern society in the same way traditionally Christian countries have. The Bible says most of the same shit the Koran does, it's just that the crazy bits have been phased out over the years.
>>
>>68388024
You're basically calling for a separation of church and state

and thats retarded, Fuck you OP, where did you get a faggot ass idea like that
>>
>>68388024
Sorry Morrocobro but taqqiya is built in to your religion and us non-muslims know about it. Even if you're genuine we're still gonna be paranoid as fuck. Talk is cheap. Action speaks louder.
>>
>>68386295
Oh look, the less intelligent version of Jews discovered Hasbarah.
>>
>>68387416
islam is the future of a world with increasing inequality. it's the ultimate opportunity for low quality males to get some guaranteed pussy. I'm honestly surprised converting to islam is not a meme on /pol/ yet although I'm sure it's only a matter of time. there is literally no hope for any other religion in the long term.
>>
>>68388114
I've met plenty of muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan... shot some of em too. Helped with the daily horror it was being around them

>>68388024
Not paranoid, I just know my enemy.
>>
>>68386956
This. All these "moderates" need to branch off into their own version of Islam, one that condemns act of force and violence, one that does not encourage the dominance over other religions. Re-write the karan or whatever its called. How can people be expected to be seen as moderates when they are taught the text of what is essentially a conquest manual.
>>
>>68388653
Ied should have taken you out
>>
>>68386295
>1 post by OP
this is a bait thread and anon should know better or at least sage if so compelled to voice their opinion

as for the topic, no mohameddans belong in europe, they've always tried to conquer their betters and remain butthurt to this day for having their shit repeatedly pushed in throughout their abyssmal history
>>
sometimes when cancer cells spread to an otherwise healthy organ the whole thing needs to be removed to prevent further damage
>>
>>68386295

Abandon your religion if you disagree with it.

Do any less, and you are no better than the terrorists that you harbor.

There is no middle ground here.
>>
>>68388440
What do you mean by actions dude ? I mean I'm just curious to know what do you think I can do ?
>>
>>68390193
Stay home. Don't come here. That, you can do.
>>
>>68390193
Teach your next generation not to buy the psychotic rhetoric that gets spewed by extremists? Because it seems like plenty of them either drink it up or at least tolerate it being preached.
>>
>>68386295
Hi. Frenchfag here, I'm sure you've seen plenty of my kind (the white ones, to be sure you understand).

My problem isn't with Muslims as people, since I've moved near Paris I have met many of them (I've never seen a person of color before age 20 because I was in Britanny) and some are great people, some are shitheads, like everyone else.

BUT the problem is their vision of religion (even amongst the good ones), it's a community. Since the revolution, Catholicism in France isn't about the community anymore, it's individual, it's personnal. If you are a believer, you believe in your head and you LIVE THE FUCK ALONE all the others. Muslims can't understand that, they think you MUST be Muslims if you're Arab (or others) because you NEED the community or you'll get eaten by society. They are afraid France is too racist to allow them to succeed so they need the religious community as support.

This give tremendous powers to religious leaders and, of course, some of them abuse it. That's also why Catholicism seems so weak compare to Islam. Catholics don't have the community anymore (or purely symbolic) while Islam community is growing stronger and you can't escape it.
>>
>>68386295
Morocco is one of America's first allies, and not an extremist hotbed like other muslim countries.
>>
>>68386295
stop being a Muslim and I'll stop hating you. Nothing to do with race.
>>
>>68392523
Bull,fucking,shit

t. Atheist t*rk.
>>
>>68392708
I seriously have no problems with atheist Turks. I might call you a roach just for bants.
>>
>>68390193
I wish that Muslim conquest of north Africa never happened....
>>
>>68386295
Question:

How are they radical if they are just doing what Islam is actually about?

Maybe it is that you are a diluted, wussy Muslim, and they are the regular Muslim?

I don't mean offense by this. Same thing happened with Christianity.

It's just that if you have a religion which is supposed to be an immutable truth...it's not supposed to change with the times. That's exactly the opposite of what a religion is.
>>
File: 1.png (434 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1.png
434 KB, 1080x1920
>>68386295
>>
File: 2.png (366 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2.png
366 KB, 1080x1920
>>68393521

Don't give me that 'I'm a moderate Muslim and don't follow all the things my holy book teaches' nonesense.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.