[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The current White House is a cuckshed. A standing reminder of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1458580926605.jpg (136 KB, 720x498) Image search: [Google]
1458580926605.jpg
136 KB, 720x498
The current White House is a cuckshed. A standing reminder of what happens when you cross the red bull.

America is a walking military embarrassment that could not win against Canada, refused to declare war on Germany until Hitler did so first, wouldn't fight until the Soviets were already pouring into Germany, couldn't hold onto a small patch of desert nor could they even stop their strip of defoliated jungle from being overrun by tiny brown men armed with obsolete weapons. They've almost become a minority in their own lands without so much as a whimper. The weak American beta male couldn't and never will be able to compete.
>>
File: spookyboys.jpg (74 KB, 1266x844) Image search: [Google]
spookyboys.jpg
74 KB, 1266x844
Sorry canacan't.

We're off to save the world.
No time to shitpost.
>>
Burn it again with King Nigger inside.
>>
>>68376256
>>
>>68376256
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>68376256
M8 we can't even stop terrorist attacks or influence any entity outisde our borders, how cucked are we?
>>
>>68376256
Too bad you did it while we were trying to unite white North America under one banner, instead of now while we are corrupting the white world
>>
>>68376793
That's 22 years, 9 months and 13 days for those of you keeping score at home.
>>
File: Hate America.png (495 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hate America.png
495 KB, 600x600
Hey Canada, remember that one time you were relevant?

Neither does the rest of the world.
>>
>>68376256
I bet I could walk into Canada and burn down your prime ministers residence easily while you guys need an entire army to do it for the white house
>>
>>68376996

We have navy seals all over the place in the arctic

Putin is coming over the top and we'll have thousands of confirmed kills
>>
>>68377522
You could fight the entirety of WWII roughly 3.8 times in that timespan.

You could elect 5 single-term or 3 two-term US presidents.
>>
>>68378165

Well just let you walk in and let you do that, Hull Hogan can be our next prime minister
>>
>>68378400

Must be lonely up there for all 8 of them.
>>
Canada fucking sucks dick now, I remember when Canadians use to wear flannel shirts and blue jeans, they'd go into the woods and cut down fucking trees and shit with their axes for fun then go home and drink a beer now they're 100% wiggers that look like justin bieber and wear NY hats cocked sideways and can't stop talking about weed 24/7 as feminists take over their country. Let me just say I have a good friend who lives near Vancouver, he went full fag on me. He didn't come online for maybe 5 months after five years of playing vidya together nearly everyday. He comes back and says "get on skype" sure why not? All of a sudden this faggots voice is high pitched and hes been on hormones or whatever, hes a fucking tranny now. What. The. Fuck.

Canada has changed.
>>
You could fly to Mars, build red sandcastles for 20 years, then fly back.
>>
>>68378696
What are you saying. I still log ride 23 KM down the st Lawrence, to my Beaver sled for another 60 KM, then take a snowmobile 10 KM, to work everyday. We're still great!!
>>
If there is a habitable planet orbiting Alpha Centauri, and it hosts sentient life forms that have evolved to the point where they have invented radio technology, they would be able to tune in and listen to the last time a Canadian team brought the Stanley Cup home.

They would have heard this broadcast 18.4 years ago.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.