[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: WE.png (984 KB, 720x784) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
984 KB, 720x784
>>
hi
>>
File: sultan.jpg (96 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sultan.jpg
96 KB, 1024x576
>>68375952

WUZ SULTANS
>>
>>68375952
The amount of misinformation in that image is disgusting.
>>
>>68375952
Literally all greeks. Father of algebra was Diophantus of Alexandria
>>
>>68375952
WUZ
>>
File: 1454896591883.jpg (227 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
1454896591883.jpg
227 KB, 800x537
>>68375952
Islam hates that stuff
>>
>>68375952
> hi, umm, we're just gonna plunder Hispania real quick and make off with the shreds of your advanced culture and civilization that we are in the process of tearing down and just call them our own, mmkay?
> library in Alexandria, you say? what library? there's only one book worth reading, lol.
>>
>>68375952
>Muslim scientist founded Maths and Physics
What are Greeks?
>>
WE WUZ CHEMISTS AND SHIET

fyi: While there were a lot of Arab Scholars, most of them Muslims, their findings were not exclusive or pandered to Muslims alone as knowledge transcends shitty religionists ideologies.

*tips*
>>
>>68376020
>Father of algebra
>>68376210
>>68376383
>>68376560
>>68376659
Google "father of algebra"
>>
>>68375952
But they weren't islamist, much less jihadists.
>>
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/the-myth-of-islamic-science

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21117
>>
Even if this was true:

I'm pretty sure Algebra, Chemistry and Algorithms were around before Muhammad went around fucking pigs
>>
>>68376659
SCIENTISTS
>>
>>68375952
>father of algebra
>muslim
this has to be a bad bait, right, people are not that stupid.
oh wait they are.
Do I need to check every single and one of them? No, cause they are all wrong most likely. Of course, no one can deny there were good muslim scholars 10 centuries ago, but that was 10 centuries ago.
>>
>>68375952
hey guyz, we did some shiet centuries ago should you should be ok with the fact our culture still lives 500 years in the past and is a worldwide menace. And don't you dare draw muhammad! peace
>>
>>68376961
It's more the words.
Algebra
Algorithms
They start with Al, because some muslim scholar named them like that, but the science we call algebra today was started a long long time ago, even before ancient Egypt. Even in egypt they used algebra, how the fuck do those people think the pyramids were built? Fucking retards.
>>
>>68377101
twitter is a mix of full retards, shills, and very knowledgeable people.

I've seen people say things like Jesus was Muslim on twitter. (Islam didn't even exist yet)
But I also see a lot of good information there.
>>
facebook tier image

Also,

WE
>>
>>68377101
I hear the University of Abu Dhabi is alright. Not the best, but they're alright.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj8hT9YO884
>Islam
>Science
Chose one
>>
By that logic everyone who thinks the third reich was evil should also stop using rocket technology?
>>
>>68377598
It doesn't matter at the slightest, my point was this image was retarded as shit, I'll even make a image explaining this is bullshit, cause I fucking despise muslim shits.
>>
Well no shit those middle eastern civilizations are ancient. A lot of those discoveries were even pre islam.
>>
>>68375952
even if any one of those things were true, the achievements of the past do not condone the present
>>
too bad they didn't do anything with that knowledge kek
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.