[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate this religion of science? You would be living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: wewuz.png (534 KB, 577x557) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.png
534 KB, 577x557
Why do you hate this religion of science?

You would be living in caves if it weren't for muslims.
>>
>>68374614
WE
>>
>>68374614

Can't wait for /pol/ to start replying to this. It's gonna be hilarious!~~
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 614x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 614x601
>>68374614
>Facebook image with no sources

>>68374723
Wuz
>>
>>68374614
That was before people in the middle east regressed to being retarded degenerate savages. All thanks to Islam.
>>
>>68374614

m8 they binned science and learning (except for religious learning) hundreds of years ago, and have been going backwards into a self-imposed "dark age" ever since.

I'm not saying that in another 800 years they may turn around again and start doing something of value... but I dont think we have that long.
>>
>>68374744
Why reply to a lie that has been debunked a million times here already.
>>
>>68374614
But literally all of that is wrong.
>>
>>68374614
Indology is the academic study of the history and cultures, languages, and literature of the Indian subcontinent (most specifically the modern-day states of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal and the eastern parts of Afghanistan)

My sister majored in Poo in the Loo, thanks Islam!
>>
>>68374917
>All thanks to Islam.

You mean Ghengis Khan
>>
>mfw nobody from the last 1000 years
>>
>>68374614
>By "Legends of Islam"

Sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>68375071

Because /pol/ can't resist taking bait. Sit back and watch the replies flow in, you're guaranteed to have a great time. OP will remain at 1 reply for the entirety of the thread and /pol/ will bicker amongst each other over a fake info graph.

I usually spam these threads when bored since it gives me replies, and you can have up to 5 threads up at a time, so one of them is bound to succeed.
>>
>>68374614
Algebra, yes. But Muslims don't contribute to math since 11th century BECAUSE of Islam.

Cunt.
>>
>>68374614

The religion of science is Judaism. Jewish people have more Nobel prizes than anybody else.
>>
>>68374614
Most of those are wrong. I'm not going to bother spending 30 minutes refuting them, though. Do your own research.
>>
http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/17192/beyond-tolerance-and-intolerance_deconstructing-th

>Like many other concepts that shape our understanding of medieval history, the idea of a “Muslim Golden Age” is a historiographical construct. It promotes the notion that, until at least the early thirteenth century, the Muslim world experienced an era of unprecedented stability, prosperity, and cultural production.

>This is to say nothing of the fact that the narratives promoted by these “Golden Age” perspectives are usually a reworking of official histories that do not take into account the realities of marginalized groups during the same period. The “Golden Age” perspective is also problematic because it is in many ways reactionary and a response to the many political, religious, and intellectual challenges faced by the Muslim world in the modern period. History, or rather particular historical narratives about a “Golden Age,” therefore becomes an important repository for the “greatness of Islamic civilization” and a refuge in which Muslims can seek solace in order to refute the idea–promoted mainly by those hostile to Islam–that Muslim civilization was, is, and always will be characterized by death, destruction and chaos.
>>
>>68374614
They haven't done shit for a thousand years. What a low energy religion. Islam is a mess.
>>
>>68375238
Sure, Ghengis was around in the 70's/80's during the rise of Islamic Extremism. Sure.
>>
File: 1457281280581.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1457281280581.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>68374614
Hahah av
That source hahaha
Fact check you dumb cunt
>>
>>68374614
>implying it was Islam
>implying it wasn't Persians and Indians
>>
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/the-myth-of-islamic-science

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Norman_Berdichevsky/The_Myth_of_the_Golden_Age_of_Tolerance_in_Medieval_Muslim_Spain/
>>
More than 700-years-ago, Muslims translated some European texts and made what we might describe as 'not insignificant' advances in physiology and medicine.
Therefore you are racist if you do not kowtow to adherents of the Religion of Peace
>>
File: 1452218377298.jpg (65 KB, 610x568) Image search: [Google]
1452218377298.jpg
65 KB, 610x568
>>68374614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
>>
>>68374614
im pretty sure this is bullshit, i wont even bother fact checking, since its like 100% bullshit im sure.
>>
>>68374614
Atheism is the religion of science, though.
>>
>>68374614
Except al-khwarzmi, who was a real genius that's total bullshit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.