[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that USA is the first threat for global pea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: usis.jpg (54 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
usis.jpg
54 KB, 800x627
Can we all agree that USA is the first threat for global peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/speech-khamenei-website-hillary-clinton-confessed-us-created-isis
>>
>>68373219
Agreed.
>>
>Can we all agree that USA is the first threat for global peace?

t. moor
>>
File: generous_merchant.jpg (58 KB, 441x530) Image search: [Google]
generous_merchant.jpg
58 KB, 441x530
>>68373219
Pretty much, though you also have to keep in mind who runs the USA.
>>
File: usis2.jpg (12 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
usis2.jpg
12 KB, 274x184
>>68373438
>America blah blah blah biggest nation blah blah
t. ISIS
>>
Everyone knows the Middle East was a beacon of peace and prosperity right up until 1776.
>>
>>68373219
The west should be looking at their leaders for blame instead of trying to frame 1,5 billion people under the same umbrella.
>>
>>68373219
The US is the epicenter of this planet's downfall and also of the scourge that globalism and those who endorse it is. If you are sane, remain as far away as possible from that melting pot and restrain from any association with it.
>>
Here's the top threat list

Jews
Russia
Leftists
Mudslimes
>>
>>68374499

t. eternal anglo
>>
>>68374509
> Russia
The only country that actually kills isis terrorists?
>Mudslims
80% of ISIS victims are muslim
>Leftists
Bush, Erdogan, Cameron, Putin are now leftists

You should take care of your raped women my nordic friend
>>
>USA is the first threat for global peace
>threat for global peace
>global peace

I remember being a teenager, it was a good time.
>>
Remember that the guys that funded ISIS and al qaeda are white, ISIS is not muhamed that sells you kebaps.
>>
>>68374499
yeah man. look at all the mexicans blowing themselves up.
>>
File: Beta uprising.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Beta uprising.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
>>68373219
No. /P/ol is a greater threat --> beta uprising.
>>
File: 1458228746214.jpg (90 KB, 736x524) Image search: [Google]
1458228746214.jpg
90 KB, 736x524
>>68373219
>Most powerful nation on earth a global threat?
Of course it is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.