[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he refuse to take one hour every night before bed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: ap_651188993449[1].jpg (88 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ap_651188993449[1].jpg
88 KB, 1600x900
Why does he refuse to take one hour every night before bed and learn some fucking specific details and actual statistics so he doesn't look like a moron spouting the same shit over and over
>>
Fuck details. Let's worry about that later when he becomes president.
>>
Winners don't need facts fag.
>>
>he thinks the presidency is about muh facts
AHAHAHA
>>
GREAT DEALS
>>
File: IvankaP.jpg (431 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
IvankaP.jpg
431 KB, 949x1423
>>68372335
>>
>>68372335

All you need to know is when he becomes president, we are going to start winning again.
>>
>>68372335
Not his tactic. Did you really think he's aiming for the smart voters?
>>
>>68372335
Why would he need to do that when he can get support of 50% of republican voters just by winging it?
>>
>>68372335
Because he learned all he needs to. The world is going to hell and someone has to fix it.

Fix the problem before bitching about the facts. We have a massive issue in the US with Job stagnation and an ailing economy.
>>
He just spouts the same stupid shit he memorized. His handlers have given up trying to explain complex issues to him, and instead devote their time to updating his web site.

"I don't have time. Go to my web site. Now let me repeat the same tired shit another 10x..."
>>
>>68372817
smug
>>
>>68372335
Because he is already right about everything
>>
>>68372335
He does sound like a two bit hot dog stand operator
>>
George Soros approves of this thread, and everyone who has contributed. Keep up the great work everyone.
>>
>>68372838
Winning what? The blue ribbon for best trailer park trash.
>>
>>68372335
Even with all the dumb shit he says, he still makes much more sense than all the other candidates together.

I wish I could vote for him.
>>
Because his followers don't care about statistics and numbers. It's just the act, man. You act though and they automatically assume you are their leader.

It's basically pack animal mentality.

And like it or not that scarily fascistic. It's never good to have these kinds of political cults even if they start out with well meaning intentions.
>>
>>68372335

Because the majority are not experts on any of those policies. What use is it to specify details when the average voter doesn't understand it?
"I will tax you x% and businesses x%" "we need to rebuild our military" etc is easily digestible by voters and conveys the most important part of where you stand politically on the subject.
>>
>>68373678
>MAN ITS PATHETIC ANIMALS ACT LIKE ANIMALS, NOT LIKE ME I JUST VOTED BC IM SMART AND THAT OTHER GUY PROMISED WEED AYYY LMAO
Sad!
>>
Try a little harder next time, Reddit. You might get some biters on that bait.
>>
>>68372335
because you dont convince and manipulate people with facts
>>
>>68373882

Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You cannot take any criticism.
>>
>>68372335
Books are low energy and for losers. Sad!
>>
What facts? Most of the shit any candidate spews is in some way measurably false and/or empty. Trump just did away with all that and is more focused on what elections are all about strength and resiliency of character.

Plus as time has gone on hes revealed more specific policy proposals. Think of it this way - hes a former entertainer yes? Hes been operating on the premise of never being predictable and doing things to continually keep the spotlight on him right? Well he is waiting for the right moments for maximum effext and coverage to reveal his detailed plans, like with the AIPAC thing yesterday and his views on NATO.
>>
>>68374144
criticism? it's biology, we are programed in that way, being buttblasted about it is fedorah tier.
>>
>>68373503

>be white
>be billionaire
>people still call you trailer park trash

never change negro
>>
File: i dont even.png (113 KB, 496x669) Image search: [Google]
i dont even.png
113 KB, 496x669
>>68374038
>>
>>68372335
Leftards look at statistics that they don't agree with as "racist" and "toxic", even if it's reality.
>>
>>68374524
Yet these same people call you a racist for being cautious of muslims
>>
Because this.
>>
>>68374337
/thread.
>>
Why is OP so butthurt
>>
>>68375472
because i'm a trump supporter who is running out of ways to defend him when he makes himself look like a retard. you can't tell someone who is asking for details and statistics that those things dont matter
>>
>>68376013
Did you watch his jee speech yesterday?
If not do it
He prepared and sounded presidential
>>
>>68376013
Well I can tell you're a liar lol
>>
Facts are for beta bitchbois
>>
>>68372335
Because people don't give two shits about numbers.

How do you appeal to people more? Pathos, not logos.
>>
Trump has an IQ over 130, he isn't an idiot at all but he can't sound like Ben stein while running for office or all the idiots will start to vote for Ted or Marco.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.