[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT FUCKING AMERICANS COMPLAIN ABOUT MEXICANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Cd7Q-LYWoAAsrRn.jpg (63 KB, 512x566) Image search: [Google]
Cd7Q-LYWoAAsrRn.jpg
63 KB, 512x566
WOW SHE FUCKING ATTACHED HERSELF TO A FUCKING VAN YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO COMPLAIN AT LEAST THE HISPANICS ARE NOT MUSLIM JIHADIST YOU FUCKING LARD ASS MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>68371854
hispanic here. shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>68371854
I'd fuck her
>>
>>68371854

They should have driven the van off with her still attached. Fucking paid Soros shill.
>>
File: BIKE LOCK BITCH OC.png (2 MB, 1276x1744) Image search: [Google]
BIKE LOCK BITCH OC.png
2 MB, 1276x1744
>>
>>68371854
Soros harem confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M40mk6bJ-I0
>>
STOP OPPRESSING ME SEÑOR
>>
At least Muslims don't let women have opinions, political or otherwise.
>>
>>68371854
Serious question
I thought mexicans were immigrating into the us for decades. Why is that such a big deal of a sudden? Are numbers increasing? Is trump just adding fuel to the fire?
>>
>>68371854
Disgusting sub human.
>>
>>68373572
>Are numbers increasing?

Same as with the muslims: quite as long as they are in small numbers.
Now they can feel their democratic power (many voters) and are no longer as "misc" minority. They can demand shit and all those people who always hated the US are their political leaders.
>>
>>68371854
Hispanic here, anybody can be a terrorist
now fuck off

sage in options for shit threads
>>
Did she get busted for pulling that stunt?
>>
>>68372013
Hispanic here, first post best post
>>
>>68373572
ILLEGAL immigraqtion has been a problem for decades. But because of economic factors the numbers have been steadily increading. It's a problem that politicians (read democrat politicians) have ignored because they depend on teh hspanic vote for reelection in places like California.

The fact that it is so blatant and ignored has emboldened the criminal element from Mexico to expand here.

Now with idiots demanding that the illegals be given the same rights as citizens (and sometimes better services), and any opposition is labeled as racist by the media, people are getting fed up.

It used to be that the majority of illegals were migrant workers temporarily here and then returning to Mexico.
>>
>>68371854
She's funded by George Soros
>>
Those titties though.
>>
Pseudo-beaner here.

I'd push that truck off the grand canyon.

Anyone still believe Soros is a gud boi, he dindu nuffin? The guy is a fucking manipulator with endless resources.
>>
>>68374608
Right
>>
>>68374085
This meme is starting to get reddit tier again
>>
>>68374895
more like FunnyPics-tier
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.