[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup eurofags now you know what do israelis feel being around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: IDF qt.jpg (47 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
IDF qt.jpg
47 KB, 600x473
Sup eurofags now you know what do israelis feel being around with mudslimes.
>>
Learn english you third-worlder.
>>
That's Israel's fault. They're the ones who claim they belong in the belly of the beast. But what better way to use Americas military for your own well being?
>>
Until someone actually strikes here i wont.
>>
File: 1449784491747.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1449784491747.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>68370944
>JIDF now shills with R A R E proxies
>>
File: Jewish summer camp.jpg (252 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Jewish summer camp.jpg
252 KB, 1100x619
>>68370944
You're welcome to move back in with Germany, remember how much fun you had at camp.
>>
>>68370944
This happened thanks to three jews.
Merkel, Soros and Schultz.

"For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people."
Schultz, head of european parliament, unelected.
>>
I'd rather have a muzzy than a Jew. At least you know when the blade is coming from the muzzy. The Jew always stabs in the back
>>
File: original (92).jpg (136 KB, 661x691) Image search: [Google]
original (92).jpg
136 KB, 661x691
>>68370944
Rabbi Goldschmidt 9-24-15 on Russia Today said that Muslims and Jews are Natural Allies in Europe... Rabbi David Touitou 11-23-13 "Therefore, I ask you: IS this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes.... This is Great News!" Leonard Glickman (Jew) President and CEO of the Hebrew immigrant Aid Society said when asked why his organization was importing Somali Muslims: "The more diverse American society is the safer Jews are." PS. They also own or run 95% of all western mainstream media and bully and shame anyone that doesn't follow their cultural Marxist and open borders for western countries agenda. If you cannot identify the nasty JEW then you are lost and worthless.

YOU FILTHY JEW RATS NEEDS TO BE`NUKED AND DESTROYED!!!

READ THIS: http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

Here are the names ff the Jews behind the US Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)
>>
>>68371166
Israel is the curse of the modern age. And they even got the wrong country. But yeah... better than Madagascar.
>>
>>68370944
Second based anon.
The naive EU loves it up the ass so they get it deep.
They should LEARN from the noble Isrealis.
>>
>>68371824
You dumb moron. Your brain should been given as pig food.
>>
>completely destroy the middle east after decades of illegal wars, regime change, backing dictators, murdering entire village population with drones
>expect muslims to never retaliate
>>
>>68371824
Only in you degenerate wolrd
>>
>>68372136
>>68372308

Yes goyim. The Jew is your greatest ally. He would never send thousands of muzzles into your countries.
>>
>>68372719
You live in a twisted dream, bacon junkie.
The Jews rule your fucked up cuntry.
>>
>>68373247
We need to remove all semites if we are to survive, willingly or violently.
>>
>>68373522
Good luck. Remove yourselves and the "religion" of "peace" first.
>>
>>68373751
>Remove yourselves
Why do you want natives to be removed, kike?
Or do you believe you actually are, a jew, the real natives of europe?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.