[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this help Big Don in Utah? One can only hope. https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Capture1.png (42 KB, 652x248) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
42 KB, 652x248
Will this help Big Don in Utah? One can only hope.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/712287285987971073
>>
>>68369030
Probably will to be honest.
Voting today, and a huge terrorist attack by muslims....of which Trump is the only candidate trying to ban them.
If he doesn't then Utah is cucked beyond belief.
>>
Good. Fuck Mormons. They are literally jew tier.
>>
should know better then to travel to a muslim country
>>
>>68369447
kekels
>>
>>68369447
They really are cheap bastards. I used to work with one and he was an absolute thrifty faggot.
>>
>>68369030
It's a caucus, so it will help.

The plan before today was to shame Trump voters into breaking to Cruz because of 'Islamaphobia'. Now Trump voters have a point to make.
>>
>>68371648
Too bad Soros is controlling the online voting.
>>
>>68369447
The ones that I've met were actually pretty based.
>>
Who gives a fuck about mormons, they're just hardcore cuckservatives.
>>
I doubt it.
Mormons are deep into Cruz's pockets.

It may change a few minds but not enough to make a difference.
>>
Tragedy is not a tool to be used for politcal gain but for the individual humanities lesson
>>
>>68369030
Yes. The media has already dropped the notion that rato is winning >50%. Kasich's number probably drops to nothing and Trump evens up with Boogermeister. Rato may end up winning by 10-15. Big difference from days ago.
>>
>>68373968
Enough to keep Cruz under 50% is all we need.
>>
>>68374045
the poll that showed Ted was miles ahead was by a former JEB! SuperPAC anyway. Thing was 100% bullshit.
>>
>>68372456
>based
I was born in a Mormon family and went to their church only once. They're fucking repulsive.
>Preechers/priest sound like radicals
>degenerate polygamy, which led their sons to be little beta pussys with no father figure.
>only considered "alpha" within their incest hug box
>muh John Smith
>mh missions
>gib me Dat temple entry fee
If Muslims never existed, Mormons would be my most hated religion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.