[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lads. Today's events all but guarantee this is happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: brexit1.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
So lads.

Today's events all but guarantee this is happening?
>>
this will be forgotten by then. ideally we need another one a few days prior to the vote.

we're leading the polls anyway. im calm nigga
>>
>>68368125
First thing I thought when I heard about the attack was that I wanted to see a new brexit poll.
>>
When is the vote? If too much time passes people forget
>>
Yes. Also Trump winning Super Tuesday number 4.
>>
>>68368888
>those digits
>>
>>68368888
BAM. That's the spirit.
>>
Brexit is such a stupid term.
>>
>>68368318

Oh well, London will probably be bombed before the vote anyway, such is the reality of living in Glorious Caliphate of Bongland.

Interestingly, it looks like some the Belgium religion of peace were trying to secure some fuel rods from the reactor there, probably for use in a dirty bomb. So expect your dentist surgery to find their medical x-ray machine missing sometime soon.

Thanks politicians.
>>
>>68368125

Remember the Charlie hebdo shooting? Remember the nightclub shooting? This attack will be forgotten in a few days.
>>
>>68368888
MAKE IT HAPPEN
A
K
E

I
T

H
A
P
P
E
N
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (17 KB, 276x395) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
17 KB, 276x395
>>68368318
>we're leading the polls anyway
>>
File: 1453785475740.jpg (50 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
1453785475740.jpg
50 KB, 552x615
>>68368888
>>
>>68368125
It's not even about Brexit anymore.
We have to get a Frexit.
After U.K. and France leave, other countries will start dropping like flies.
The fate of the world lies in your hands Brit fags!
>>
>>68368125
It's all guaranteed, the current EU is not sustainable. The Eurozone ultimately want to centralise their governments in ever closer union which requires them to acquire the parliamentary building in Brussels for their own federal purposes

This is going to happen regardless of Brexit. The EU countries on the periphery of the Eurozone will be forced out of Brussels into a 2-tier European Union. Once a 2-tier system exists, an independent Britain will be in 2nd tier regardless of what happens in June
>>
>>68372302

Can you explain what a 2-tier system and its significance is in retard language so that I can understand?
>>
>>68372302
>an independent Britain will be in 2nd tier regardless of what happens in June
Huh? How would they be in any "tier" whatsoever if they just leave. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>68368125
Well hopefully if makes our leaders get more turned off on the whole refugee thing.
>>
>>68370445
yes we are faggot, do your research.
and ONTOP of that, out voters are more likely to vote. most people who believe we should stay in dont feel passionate enough to vote
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.