[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Germans. Do you feel the influx of Merkel's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Next time, without Lithuania.jpg (100 KB, 685x720) Image search: [Google]
Next time, without Lithuania.jpg
100 KB, 685x720
Question for Germans. Do you feel the influx of Merkel's paid shills? I'm scared to look at the comment sections of our internet media because comments like "We need the refugees" or "There is nothing wrong with Islam" having 5k upvotes and 0 downvotes (they always get deleted after few hours) have been a common sight for past few months. I wonder if you feel the same.
>>
me in the middle
>>
>>68366505
me on the left
>>
>>68366655
Is the situation really that bad on your side? Be it real life or internet, everyone here shits on mudslimes all the time. And Russians. Latvians are obsessed with Russians and Putin. They're our JIDF/Kikes, albeit we also shit on kikes, kek. Latvians are pretty much natural /pol/acks.
>>
>>68367938
The thing is, that we get a shitton pro-german pro-refugees comments with a shitton of upvotes just to get deleted and replaced by normal (shitting on muslims) comments later. It's like our medias are taking part in this scheme to manipulate public opinion.
>everyone here shits on mudslimes all the time
Yeah we shit on almost everyone here
>>
File: 1452340696734.png (38 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1452340696734.png
38 KB, 600x700
>>68366374
Shut up Pooland Fag
>>
people on http://www.focus.de/ and www.welt.de/ are kind of red pilled, the rest of the "mainstream media" is jewish dirt
>>
>>68368939
>pooland
come on Klaus, which country's got all the shitskins? The little Polish villages are still full of Polish villagers, but why do all yours look so dark all of a sudden?
>>
>>68369357
/pol/ allways laughs about us cucks when the truth is we want to be fucked in the ass and turned into muslims. its not like we are being raped, we invite em and we're waiting with open holes, closed eyes and a big grind to be finally fucked. thats acutally a well kept secret but w/e , just wanted you to know. me and my friends Hans and Hermann are going to macedonia for some glory hole action as we speak.
>>
>>68367938
>And Russians. Latvians are obsessed with Russians and Putin.
So you guys are just like Poland too then, eh?
>>
But Poland, even Latvia and Estonia hate you.
>>
File: proofs.png (5 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
5 KB, 276x270
>>68371298
>>
>>68366655
>>68366505
me on the right

>>68371298
Poles are bros, we will join the V4 and BTFO Putin and Merkel at the same time with our brothers.
>>
>>68371624
we hate poles, you are niggers of Europe
>>
>>68366374
>cause comments like "We need the refugees" or "There is nothing wrong with Islam" having 5k upvotes and 0 downvotes
wut?
rather the opposite
>>
>>68372415
You forgot your brush, neighbourhood shitposter.
>>
>>68366374
>having 5k upvotes and 0 downvotes
literally where?
>>
>>68372621
You forgot your rubles EKRE-troll
>>
File: 1457784379211.jpg (24 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1457784379211.jpg
24 KB, 419x421
>>68372922
>EKRE troll
???

If you hate conservatives so much, fuck off to Reddit where they shit on other "evil putin kremlin agents" like Trump, UKIP and Front National.
>>
>>68372712
My bet goes on German-controlled media, we have a few of them. I might even say that we only have a few non-German medias
>>
>>68372415
fuck off
>>
They are not payed by merkel. They are radical left wingers who organzise via social media and are there for far longer, they just went silent after cologne.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.