[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for our resident Paellaniggers on /pol/. How do most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8
File: red bull gives you an eyepatch.jpg (195 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
red bull gives you an eyepatch.jpg
195 KB, 889x1333
Question for our resident Paellaniggers on /pol/.

How do most Spaniards feel about bullfighting? I've never personally watched one in person but I don't have a whole lot of objections to it. I eat meat and I'm sure the cattle in slaughterhouses go through worse than a fight in the ring, not to mention I hear that fighting bulls get treated really well before going to the ring.

But how do most Spaniards feel about it? Has it been losing popularity in recent years? Are activist groups increasing their efforts to shut it down? And for those who regularly watch bullfights, don't you feel the slightest bit guilty about how completely one-sided the fight is? I mean it's like what, 5 or 6 men with spears and swords and horses against one bull?
>>
>>68365708
it's nigger tier. Banned in catalonia and canarias, not sure if other places too. Mostly old people watch it and is sustained with government subsidies
>>
>>68365708
I know I liked seeing that fucker get his face ripped in half.
>>
>>68365921
From what I've read, it is legal in and in fact protected by law in most of Spain. Like you said, it's only really banned in Catalonia and your islands and shit.

So if it's just old people watching it at this point, do you suspect that it'll be done away with in the coming years? I'm sure the libs are really breathing down your necks about it.
>>
There are people who are against that and ridiculously demonstrate against it, but there are still a lot of people who go. I went once and I didn't enjoy it much, although I haven't criticised people who like it.

fyi there are also bullfightings in other countries such as Mexico or France

It's also normally the bullfighter vs the bull, only other people go to help the bullfighter in case he gets injured, but it normally is 1vs1

You should also check "recortadores" which is about simply dodging the bull without weapons
>>
>>68366188
>it normally is 1v1
Literally most of the match is people who aren't even the matador shoving barbed sticks into the bull and stabbing it with spears to weaken him enough so the matador can fight him 1v1. And yes I'm aware many other countries do it, but Spain is obviously the biggest fan of it.
>>
It's like baseball in USA
>>
>>68365708
It has been losing popularity in recent years, especially in Portugal. Most people I know are against that activity and the future seems grim for bullfighting. I don't like to see violence against animals, but I admit that these bulls have an awesome life. They are raised in an environment of relatively freedom, well fed and because they are expensive they are followed by the best veterinaires. The violence they experience in the game is not such a big deal when compared with other animals who have never seen the light of the day, never eat grass and main purpose is to provide meat.
>>
I don't like it. People say this is a tradition but it is not, is relativelly new.
The old bullfighting was more brutal but also more fair, it was an 1v1, today the bull is manipulated in many ways not to protect the bullfighter but to offer a better spectacle. If it were an 1v1 maybe I would enjoy it.
Even if I dont like it I dont have anything agaisnt the people that likes it. Inunderstand them, they come from other generation or are highly influenced by it. My grandpa was a rightful man, nobody had a bad word about him and he loved the bullfighting.
The recortadores on the other hand are pretty fun to watch.
>>68366410
>And yes I'm aware many other countries do it, but Spain is obviously the biggest fan of it.
Actually no. Mexico is the biggest fan. The fullfill the bullring (is this correct?) every fucking bullfight, while in Spain it has to be a very important event to be completed.
>>
>>68365708
It's absolutely retarded. That said, even if it is a stupid tradition, it shouldn't be made illegal, just because the bull's suffer. It should be legal, even if it's nigger tier like >>68365921
said.
>>
>>68366093
>do you suspect that it'll be done away with in the coming years?
most probably, it's been in free fall and mostly sutained with government money, even european funds have been used for it. It will still take a couple generations to die, hopefully sooner
>>
>>68365708
I believe no public funds should go towards bullfighting, but I also have my doubts about moral implications in this case, if we were to ban it.

Humans, as rational and intelligent animals, willfully decided to become gladiators in ancient times in order to have a shorter life with higher standards. Bulls may not be able to make that decision themselves but just like we project our morals in them (killing is wrong is a moral conduct totally exclusive to humans), why can't we project our decisions in them?

Also, banning bullfighting could make more harm than good to the specie, given that it's use and sustainability in Spain prairies is guaranteed only because there's business. The moment an animal is useless to humans it's condemned to a slow extinction. Again, projecting my own morals, maybe I would prefer being used by superior species than being extinct.
>>
>>68367568
>The fulfill the bullring (is this correct?)
I believe you are trying to say they "fill the bullring". To fulfill means to complete something.
>>
>>68368180
>even european funds have been used for it
top kek
>>
>>68366188
>>68367568
In some places. But it is starting to be banned, some provinces have done it. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>68368220
Gladiators were slaves. They lived a pretty shitty life, unless they were particularly famous and skilled.
>>
>>68365708
I feel literally the same as your first paragrapah, except I find it boring.
It doesn't deserve public funds, but I don't give a shit.
Toreros are usually assholes at a personal level, but I admit they are alpha as fuck.
>>
Bullfighting is for retards. They don't really fight the bull, the animal is drugged, baited with the movement of a piece of cloth in front of him and poked constantly with sharp objects until some faggot in the most affeminate costume sticks a long needle into the back of his skull.

It's shameful.
>>
>>68370815
>t.spanish Carl
>>
>>68365708
Most Spaniards don't care enough to do anything about bullfighting. It's been consistently losing popularity, but it's a slow process. I personally don't care at all about it, but I know it will eventually disappear
>>
Also, good luck finding someone that supports bullfighting that also

a) Uses the internet for something else than uploading his facebook or reading something related to soccer.
b) Speaks english.
>>
i dont like it but it should be legal. Its part of our culture like it or not.
>>
>>68370770
What is a torero exactly? Is that just a general term for anyone that participates in a bullfight?
>>
>>68371168
To be fair, the same can be said for boxing in the United States. I haven't met very many real fans of boxing that weren't old and grizzly as fuck.

I think the newer generations are just effeminate cucks who abhor violence in all forms.
>>
File: Wakemeup.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wakemeup.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>68365708
>I'm sure the cattle in slaughterhouses go through worse than a fight in the ring
>>
>>68372968
You believe they don't? Have you ever seen the conditions cattle are kept in? Not to mention they're usually slaughtered when they're 2 or 3.

Fighting bulls are kept in large open pastures, protected from natural predators. They have the best food and veterinarians made available to them because they're so valuable. They must also be a minimum age of 4 before they're used. They only ever have one really shitty day.
>>
>>68365708
The "Spaniards" here are probably poor and are NEET's.

I just came back from Spain and watched 3 Bullfights in Valencia.

Every night was sold out. There were adults there, and families with their children. Also some hot girls. Lots of cigar smoking. There were like 20 protesters. No one cared and made fun of them. There were 20,000 PRO bullfighting supporters the day before the season started.

It's very interesting and fun to watch if you have an understanding of the art and technique involved.
Also, these are old bulls that have done all the "studding" they can do, and are ready to be made into stew and sausage for the poor.
They get their last dance and opportunity to go out with a fight.
If you watched National Geographic, you've seen worse scenes of death and violence than a bullfight.
>>
>>68366188
>but it normally is 1vs1

Maybe in Spain, but I saw a bullfight in Mexico and it was essentially a gang bang like >>68366410 said.
>>
>>68373461
My girlfriend is Colombian and has family in Spain. We've been planning on going this summer and I want to see a bullfight while I'm there.

Like I said, I don't know that I support it, because I've never experienced it. I have to say that I really love the architecture used in their bullrings.

I think it might be interesting to sip on sangria while watching a bullfight, then smoke some cigars before heading back to the hotel. Nice to hear that the stadium won't be empty and boring.
>>
>>68371522

Only if you are a spaniard-nigger is part of your retard culture.

Long time ago we also celebrated the slaughter of mudslims and jews. it was part of our culture and tradition too. It should be legal again??
>>
>>68374113
>not wanting to slaughter mudslimes and kikes
Top cuck
>>
I love it, we have it here in Portugal as well, it's part of our culture, it's tradition. For instance here in my town we have a "festival?!" (don't know how to translate it) in which we pave the streets with sand, put up wooden "fences" and let loose a couple of full grown bulls in there, it's a "largada"
>>
File: 1448048336443.jpg (102 KB, 720x736) Image search: [Google]
1448048336443.jpg
102 KB, 720x736
>>68374113
>Long time ago we also celebrated the slaughter of mudslims and jews
>It should be legal again??
That is probably the easiest question ever asked
>>
>>68374407
Festival is the same word in English as well, my Moorish friend.
>>
>>68374407

Moita?
>>
It's degeneracy pretty much
>>
>>68370478

It's all about the possible decisions a bull could have. In this case they're very limited, just like in the case of most gladiators the decision was either to become one or to die of starvation/be a shit cleaning slave all their lives.

Most animals are locked in farms and then shredded into pieces once they're fat enough, that's if they're edible or useful for something, if not they just disappear slowly by a lack of spaces to live and environment to prosper in a populated country, while bullfighting bulls live in relative ample spaces and have the best food and necessities covered. If I was to pick between those two lifestyles, I'd probably go with the second.
>>
>>68374601
Azambuja, amigo
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (472 KB, 768x865) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
472 KB, 768x865
>>68374531
like this
>>
>>68374780
must be good
>>
>>68374710
So would I. I'm merely saying that the bull has no choice in the matter. But bulls are probably incapable of making "choices" anyways so its irrelevant.
>>
>>68374967
Well I mean American "festivals" don't usually involve bulls, but it's the same thing. A festival for us is like the same as a celebration or a carnival. You celebrate an event with lots of colorful flags and games and food and things like that.
>>
File: pr breed.jpg (119 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
pr breed.jpg
119 KB, 750x450
>>68374407
same, we have Portuguese bull fighting here. Its the most based sport alive today, only cucks dislike it. Shame we don't kill the bull here ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjyldfn7kys
>>
>>68365708

Every single Spanish poster doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I grew up in Spain and wanted to train to become a torero, I've seen more corridas than probably anyone on this entire board and here are the facts:

1. These are not regular bulls. These are Spanish Fighting Bulls, they are born and bred to fight. They're bigger and more ferocious than any other bull. Once isolated from their herd, they're extremely dangerous animals. Ever see the encierro, the running of the bulls? The reason the pastores fight off the runners and keep them from touching the bulls is to keep the bulls IN A HERD. If they get separated, people are going to be killed.

2. There is absolutely no evidence that the corrida is losing any popularity in Spain, in 2009. it sold more tickets than football/soccer, to give you an idea of exactly how popular it is. It is banned in Catalonia, but it was never native to the northeast of Spain, they don't speak Spanish and don't call themselves Spaniards. They want to do away with all things Spanish.

3. There is absolutely no evidence the bull is harmed or drugged before the corrida. The three stages of the corrida are the matador sizes up the bull, decides how to approach it, then the man on horseback stabs its neck with a lance to drain the blood to weaken it, then either the matador himself or his banderilleros stick the picks into the bull's neck, they are judged by how close they stay to the bull, likewise, the matador is judged by how close he stands to the bull, the point is not to run, but to stay AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to the bull and drugging the animal to make it less dangerous would be shameful to the art and there's NO EVIDENCE of this being remotely true.

4. They're used for food after the fight and their lives before the corrida are MUCH better than your average cow meant for consumption. They live for 6 years on the Dehesa as opposed to the one or two years normal animals meant to be eaten live.
>>
>>68375338
I was thinking about becoming a torero after Uni desu
>>
>>68375516

Do it, nothing will give you a better sense of being a man and brotherhood than becoming a torero

Don't let Spanish Carls ITT deter you from chasing your dream
>>
>>68375338
Thanks for the info, friend. As I said in
>>68373905
the main reason I was asking about all this is because I'm going with my girlfriend to Spain and I wanted to see some bullfights, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be a boring, sparsely populated event. Sounds like it's popular and very exciting to watch.

Out of curiosity, are you Spanish diaspora or were you simply raised in Spain by American parents?
>>
>>68373905
The crowd roars when the matador does something spectacular, like kiss the bull's bloody neck as he passes, which I saw.
It's amazing how they control this 1,500 LB bull with such precision and it's like watching them waltz.
Sevilla has the most beautiful ring, and it's the NYC of bullfighting. Rabid fans and only top tier matadors and bulls.
Don't believe the hype about bullfighting going away. It never will.

The EU will crumble before bullfighting, and the SJW degenerates will always cry about something till the day they die.

Catalonia if full of fags and venereal disease. They don't even consider themselves Spanish. That says it all. They have no identity, yet try to tell others how to act.
>>
>>68375670
there was a place in cali that did training and you go to spain after. Its such a great sight seeing a great beast vs man in such pure combat in the ring and seeing man kill it. And after eating the cow. Shame most people are complete idiots when it comes to bull fighting
>>
>>68375670
What exactly does "Spanish Carl" mean? I've heard it used a few times now. From the context, I've gathered that it means somebody who calls themselves Spanish but acts the complete opposite.
>>
>>68365708
It's boring. It was always on tv but when cable tv arrived in Spain it got snapped up and disappeared off normal tv forever, thank fuck. It was dying a slow death due to disinterest but unfortunately a cuck generation of retard left-wingers had a massive brain fart about it and now rightists spend their time going "muh bullfighting, muh culture"

For a few years in the 80s and 90s we did not suck as a nation. Now we suck ass as much as we ever did in the past and deserve to be mocked as ther shitty country that we are.
>>
>>68376005
Im guessing a liberal Spanish pussy
>>
In my opinion, the only people who is coherently against bullfighting are vegans.

We don't eat animals to survive anymore. Eating lamb or baby pork is as recreational as bullfighting.
>>
Juan Belmonte is my hero. One of the greatest bull fighters of all time. Once he got too old to drink and visit prostitutes he took a gun to his head and blew his brains out
>>
>>68373461

Jason Dominguez from Alabama lecturing spaniards in spanish culture. Only in /pol/

Bullfights had the worst tv ratings of all time in 2015.
There are hundreds of municipalities with laws against bullfight events.

Bullfight is on the verge of being an oddity for burger tourists and south/nigger spaniards
>>
>>68376649
>There are hundreds of municipalities with laws against bullfight events.

cucked
>>
>>68376649
well here in Portugal is as good as ever, last week the Greens tried to pass a law to abolish bullfighting, well they got fucked in the but by the parliament so.. ye.. it's pretty good around here
>>
>>68374113

Bullfighting is not any less brutal or necessary than eating cochinillo, for example. I really hope you're against that too.
>>
>>68377777
It's the concept that matters

Killing an animal for the amusement of a crowd is something you'd see on a third world country
>>
File: España_I.png (15 KB, 278x407) Image search: [Google]
España_I.png
15 KB, 278x407
>>68377777
PURE SPANISH QUINTS
>CHECKED
>>
>>68377970
>last front of true combat
>eating a nice feast of the bull after
>heroic attitude facing down a great animal

The worst thing a bull can receive is your sympathy
>>
>>68365708
I've written so many times in this board about the attrocities done to both the bulls and the horses during this events that I'm too tired to do it again.

Personally I think it's a coward spectacle. It's meant to entertain old sadistic fucks and to make some retards with no value get rich while at it.

It's almost as infuriating as watching a mofo come to Spain to play soccer to get loaded and then evade taxes like a fucking cunt.
>>
>>68377970
It's the same concept. Both things are completely recreational, it's just that bullfighting is EW SO GROSS HOW CAN YOU EVEN STAND IT.

At least the bull got to live a long bull life.
>>
Qué pena dan los españoles que quieren borrar la tradición española. Que te gusten los toros o no es otra cosa, pero quitar la libertad del pueblo español por "muh feelings" de los vegetarianos es una locura. La identidad española ya lleva minimizándose en contra de una identidad Europa (cuck) últimamente, y es una pena.
>>
>>68378271
>True combat

That'd be true if the bull killed the matador more than just 1% of the times. Right now, an animal getting slaughtered with weapons is not a combat
>heroic attitude facing down a great animal
lmao

>>68378568
>It's the same concept

No it ain't. People aren't cheering and paying money to see the pig get killed. Using the death of animals as a way to amuse yourself is typical of countries that have yet to learn how to appreciate higher art
>>
>>68375338

I've been to a solid 50+. In Alicante(mainly but also) , Valencia, Murcia and Sevilla
>>
>>68375796

>but I wasn't sure if it was going to be a boring, sparsely populated event

Take a look at the size of the crowd at around 27 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yewDelSUa58

That's the return of Juan Jose Padilla who lost his eye after a bull gored him, that corrida drew a gigantic crowd.

See, the corrida is driven by which toreros are performing, it's personality driven more than anything. Think of it like professional wrestling here: Dedicated fanbase, huge crowds, everyone knows what it is, but your average Spaniard doesn't follow or keep up with it, just like your average American doesn't follow or keep up with professional wrestling, but they all know the top toreros just like we all know the top wrestlers, and the more handsome toreros have their screaming fan girls who don't give a fuck about the corrida, just like the fan girls who scream for Ronaldo, but don't know anything about football.

It is indeed popular, but don't expect you can just strike up a conversation about it with your average Spaniard because they probably won't know that much about it, but again, this depends on which part of Spain you're in.

>Out of curiosity, are you Spanish diaspora or were you simply raised in Spain by American parents?

My father is from Andalucia and my mother is from Argentina, but I was born and raised in Andalucia
>>
>>68378842
>"muh feelings" de los vegetarianos

Los vegetarianos no podrian importarme menos, lo que me importa es que me de verguenza ajena cuando gente de fuera del pais me pregunta si lo de las corridas va en serio, y que tengan razon al reirse. Es como los musulmanes que defienden los pañuelos o las lapidaciones, ellos han comido de eso toda su vida y lo ven normal, pero desde el punto de vista de un pais civilizado es una barbaridad tipica de un agujero tercermundista
>>
>>68378978

cuck

Spain is in the conversation of most artistically successful and rich countries in the world. Fucking god damn it.
>>
>>68377777

yep. I´m a (non-preachy) vegetarian.

Bullfighting is almost over because is a barbaric outdated "spectacle" .Only a moron or tourist moron would pay for watching how a bull is killed by an iliterate man in cosplay.
>>
>>68378978

Eating baby pork is just as amusing/frivolous and several times as unnecessary. Same with lamb.
>>
>>68376313
You know animals products are full of good minerals, broteins, good fats, vitamins etc when well raised and are one of the reasons our brain is bigger than a gorilla ? Unless they are full of antibiotics/vaccinated shit and raised in pigpens, that shit can be nasty.
>>
>>68378978
the bull has a chance to kill the matador, much more noble and heroic than being a slaughterhouse anima
>>
>>68379581
I pay for the food. If baby pork grew on trees, I wouldn't care, because I don't care about the part where the animal dies. Bullfighting is ALL about the animal getting killed, and there lies the difference
>>
>>68379415

>caring about what English men whose daughters and sisters fuck Mohammed think about bullfighting

No. Es totalmente diferente que los trapos de los musulmanes. Es un tema de libertad del pueblo, no del abuso de seres humanos. España es uno de los pueblos más liberal (socialmente), no tiene que ver con los toros. Que se ría la gente, no entienden lo que es ser español. No soy nacionalista pero si soy orgulloso
>>
>>68379843
>about the animal getting killed

Its about heroic action and showing the nobility of the animal and the great fidelity it holds. Its literally man vs animal, such a great spectacle
>>
File: 11_676.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
11_676.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
>>68379605

Sure, but you don't need to slaughter baby porks and lambs for getting that. In fact, it would be more logical to leave all of them grow big and have more meat out of it.

But we don't care because it's fucking delicious and we're that egoistical about it.
>>
>>68379843

>Bullfighting is ALL about the animal getting killed, and there lies the difference

False, the corrida is all about the performance of the toreros, how close they stay to the bull, how fine their technique is in controlling the bull with the capote, and so on. The bulls have names, stats, and are treated like a fellow competitor and are also judged by their performance. If they put on a particularly ferocious or clever performance, they're given an indultado, they are pardoned, stitched up, and returned to the Dehesa to father up to 30 more bulls in their 25 year natural life span, and these bulls are more clever and ferocious than their fathers.

More and more young men are unwilling to graduate to the senior level of fighting full grown bulls because they're becoming too strong, too fast, and too clever.

If you really want bullfighting to go away then support bullfighting. The bulls are becoming bigger, strong, faster, and smarter, and this is scaring away all the young toreros from graduating to fighting to full size bulls.

That's the reality of the situation as of right now, there will be no more corridas in maybe 20 years time and this species of bull will naturally die out after that and this art will be forgotten.
>>
>>68371168

i support it...

nah i don't rlly care, just hate those "animalist" libtards, like you
>>
>>68379843
>I pay for the food
>food

It's practically candy. You allow baby animals to die because you want your meat to be particularly, unnecessarily exquisit.

> If baby pork grew on trees
lol they don't. They're practically post-born abortions.

Just because you don't watch how they get slaughtered for such an inane reason it's not any less barbaric.
>>
>>68374421

yes is the correct answer btw
>>
>>68380240
A sow can breed 8-10 piglets, and raising pigs can be unprofitable unless you have the terrain, while when the sow is lactacting they raise themselves for nearly free, I see why is profitable to butcher them young.
>>
>>68380152
Y estoy seguro de que los moros tambien piensan que poder apedrear a la parienta es una cuestion de libertad, o religion, o cualquier excusa rancia que quieras. No me intentes comparar esto con las armas de los americanos porque es churras y merinas. Disfrutar porque un tio le raja el cuello a un toro no tiene nada que ver con ser español
>>68380179
lmao it's a fucking confused and terrified animal, it has no nobility. Also man vs animal is something a goddamn caveman would take pride on

>>68380410
>False, the corrida is all about the performance of the toreros

Alright. Would people still go see them if the bull would get spared at the end, or go unharmed? I'm pretty sure not

>>68380738
It seems you didnt understood my metaphor: If baby pork wasn't an animal an it was instead a fruit, I would still pay for it, because I do not care about the fact that it's an animal getting killed. The fact that it is, though, is just a compromise. The difference here is that bullfighting hinges exclusively on the animal dying
>>
>>68379822
by the time the bull faces the matador it has been quite fucked up, not to mention the drugs they feed them to keep them 'manageable'. a few bulls have even died of overdose during the show
>>
this >>68379490 and this >>68379822 is true

we have so many brainwhased retards here, like in the entire EU those days...
>>
>>68381162
>>68381162
>lmao it's a fucking confused and terrified animal, it has no nobility

the worst thing a bull can receive is sympathy

>Alright. Would people still go see them if the bull would get spared at the end, or go unharmed

they do that in places and tons of people still go, but after the killing the eat the bull and have a great feast
>>
>>68381162

>bull would get spared at the end, or go unharmed? I'm pretty sure not

Did you not read the post?

>The bulls have names, stats, and are treated like a fellow competitor and are also judged by their performance. If they put on a particularly ferocious or clever performance, they're given an indultado, they are pardoned, stitched up, and returned to the Dehesa to father up to 30 more bulls in their 25 year natural life span, and these bulls are more clever and ferocious than their fathers.

The biggest cheers from the crowd come when the bull is given an indultado.
>>
>>68381162

Que los musulmanes hagan lo que les salga, pero que lo hagan en sus putos países
>>
>>68366188
>fyi there are also bullfightings in other countries such as Mexico or France
Went to them a had full of times in Mexico. At first it was kinda hard to watch, but after the second time it became really enjoyable. It was like an art what the matador does.
>>
>>68381310
see
>>68375338
>>
>>68381633
if only...
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 579x576
>tfw will never be an alpha as fuck handsome Spanish bullfighter
>>
>>68380830

>I see why is profitable to butcher them young.

That doesn't make it right. It's still barbaric and there probably are other solutions to that, but nobody cares.

>>68381162
>It seems you didnt understood my metaphor:

I did understand your metaphor. It's just that you're making a completely arbitrary classification of what is morally acceptable or not.

For you, it is completely unacceptable that we make spectacle out of some animal's death, but somehow industrially slaughtering baby animals for the sole treat of our tastes is completely fine.
>>
>>68379563
>yep. I´m a (non-preachy) vegetarian.

Well then i respect your complaints.
>>
>>68381162

Aqui el problema lo veo en comparar el matar animales con el asesinar personas.
>>
>>68379563

You can trivialize literally any form of entertainment as such.

Only a moron tourist would pay to see 22 men kick a ball into a rectangle!
>>
>>68382525

Precisamente. Lee sus posts es obvio que es un ecuatoriano hijo de muchacha de casa que nació en España
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.