[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, Infowars and Trump BTFO by Webster Tarpley #TaxWallStreetParty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: WebsterGriffinTarpley.jpg (23 KB, 570x375) Image search: [Google]
WebsterGriffinTarpley.jpg
23 KB, 570x375
Starts at 1:55. Gotta admit Tarpley is right about a lot of things. He's prob the most redpilled historian alive today...

Learn from your elders /pol/cucks for trump.

https://youtu.be/qNN7vULiFSs
>>
>>68365303

We get it. Trump da big ol boogeyman. Still voting forhim.
>>
>>68365579

You're 2012 Ron Paul supporting self is crying in the corner. I dont support anyone. Though if Elizabeth Warren ran you can bet your small dick I'd vote for her
>>
I can't take anyone seriously when they say that deporting 12 million people requires kicking down doors in the dead of night and piling them into train cars. When amnesty is off the table and employers are prosecuted for knowingly hiring illegals, they will have no choice but to go back on their own.
>>
>>68365976

You're an inhumane piece of filth. We should welcome immigrants to America. We are declining in birth rates. It's a good geo political strategy to let in Hispanics and let them get a slice of the American dream.
>>
>>68366174
No. You have to go back, Pedro.
>>
>>68366174
DURRRRRRRRRRRR POPULATOIN SHUOLD GROW 4EVER

>being this stupid
>in TWENTY SIXTEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>68366174
Gotta go back, Vicente.
>>
>>68366464
>>68366327

Lol nice try but my name is Mitch. Fucking racists.
>>
>>68366174
You are either a mexican La Raza type, a Jew or a brain dead Leftist.

YOU WORHTLESS FILTH NEED TO DIE
>>
>>68366782

Well I am Jewish...I am a leftist...Though the only brain dead people are republicans. I would never stoop so low in my life with to ever identify as a rethuglican
>>
File: 1457439379415.jpg (221 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
1457439379415.jpg
221 KB, 400x392
Sure Xavier
>>
>>68366566
Sorry. You have to go back, Mitch the Bitch.
>>
File: MikeScott.jpg (218 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
MikeScott.jpg
218 KB, 1200x627
>>68365303
His website is simply insane, and the man is a full blown Communist. I really wouldn't be surprised if he was a shill for Russia, too. He went to one of the Ukrainian breakaway regions and made this big propaganda post about how the state run grocery store was so well-stocked.

He also thinks Snowden is a CIA plant.

He also thinks FDR was killed by a cabal of American businessmen.

There's way more that I'm forgetting, but the man is nuts. Maybe some of what he says is true but its hidden among such a mountain of bullshit as to be of no value.
>>
>>68367292

Fuck off. Forget about me and try to debunk Webster....
>>
>>68367412
I'm not going to waste my time debunking something that is so self-evidently stupid. "U R HITLUR AND IMMIGRASHIN LAWZ IS HITLER REEEEEEE"
>>
>>68367375

Top kek m8

Tarpley would destroy you in a debate hands down.

And he's not a communist you idiot.

God...this is the people who post on /pol/....

I really wouldn't be surprised if the Koch brothers funded this place...
>>
>>68367682

Ladies and gentleman...You're average trump supporting /pol/ browser!!

Go hook up your N64 and play some Goldeneye....

Leave politics for the educated....You manboy
>>
>>68366453
But allowing immigrants to countries experiencing population decline ultimately prevents GLOBAL population growth. In the short term, this is good for the economy and jobs market of the country with low growth rate, and in the long term you are lowering the growth rate of a number of people who would have had a higher one if they remained elsewhere.

We know that immigrants tend towards the breeding rate of their new country. Even accounting for starvation, disease, war, and higher incidences of death in those undeveloped countries, they still wind up with greater growth because they breed more. Reproducing more is an ingrained survival strategy for making it through those tough situations. When they are removed, by moving a high-breeding population to a safe, developed country, there is no longer any pressure but the parents' old culture to breed more. That dies out over a generation or two.

We are trending towards a static population globally. If you want to speed this up, your two options are: import high breeders into low-breeding developed countries or develop the countries of the high breeders. The former earns money for the developed countries, the latter requires they spend it (even if it's better in the long term; humans tend only to care about the short).
>>
>>68368138

Finally someone with a brain on /pol/

Thanks for clarifying my argument m8. If you're ever in the DC area I'll buy you a drink.
>>
>>68365303
based as fuck Tarpley
>>
File: at pier of blanes, 2015.jpg (69 KB, 539x765) Image search: [Google]
at pier of blanes, 2015.jpg
69 KB, 539x765
>>68367809
I'm sure Tarpley could wipe the floor with me in a debate but you're the one repping his ideas. Refute some of my points with evidence then, boyo.

He thinks that FDR was killed because Stalin didn't get to take his body to Russia and autopsy it. That's a top kek if I've ever heard one.

I've read the guy's website and came to these conclusions on my own, I'd suggest anyone in this thread do the same. There's interesting stuff and a whole lot of insanity.

http://tarpley.net/
>>
>>68368479
Go home Tarpley, you're drunk. You have the lowest amount of supporters in history. People are moving away from collectivism and globalism in droves. Mass immigration only lowers the wages for everyone and benefits the corporate elite. Why else would Goldman Sachs, Zuckerberg, and Soros constantly shill for increased immigration?
>>
File: projection.jpg (26 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
26 KB, 400x305
>>68365303
>I dont support anyone
le ebic fence sitter meme

>Though if Elizabeth Warren ran you can bet your small dick I'd vote for her

Elizabeth Warren is shit and would never get elected

Shes claims to be moderate while being in bed with everyone from Harry Reid to Obama

She has a clear partisan bias with her position on the senate ethics committee

Not to mention she pulled a sean king and lied about being native american

She is shit

>muh dick
pic related
>>
>>68368138
"Global population growth"... you are way off on some tangent there. The economic pro-immigration argument is that each country constantly needs more people (or else!), when this is obviously unsustainable.

>>68368479
You're so fucking smart but you can't even articulate your own arguments, just post videos or "THIS!!!" other people's posts. Kill yourself, Mitch the Bitch, you fucking waste.
>>
>>68365303
I like a lot of Tarpley's work on the history of oligarchy, the Venetian takeover of England and the plots leading to ww!, but he's talking straight out of his arse here. He seems to be mindlessly regurgitating mainstream talking points. I put it down to some major butthurt over how poorly his Tax Wallstreet Party is doing and seeing Trump cause the populist revolution he dreams was his.
>>
>>68368138
>When they are removed, by moving a high-breeding population to a safe, developed country, there is no longer any pressure but the parents' old culture to breed more. That dies out over a generation or two.

That is the biggest bullshit i've ever heard

There are still different groups and cultures that breed at a far higher rate even after 4+ generations removed from their home country

>Hispanics
>Mormons
>Greeks
>puerto ricans

All dwarf the average birth rate even after generations of living in the country.

Blacks would also have probably made the list, if not for their family unit being destroyed by the welfare state and abortion becoming commonplace
>>
>>68365579
>Still voting forhim.

problem is that it still doesn't matter who you vote for
>>
>>68366174
>We are declining in birth rates.

doesn't matter, we don't need mass muslim invasion thanx
>>
>>68365303
Imagine what his balls smell like. Go on imagine
>>
>>68365303
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch

I have not seen Trump do anything even remotely close to this.
>>
Gotta admit that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>68366174
This post gave my butt cancer
>>
>>68366174

I don't owe anything to anyone, immigrants are fifth column, a drain on resources who damage Americans.

>>68368138

This is an idiotic argument, astonishingly idiotic.

Are you going to allow 3 billion people to immigrate?

Braindead.
>>
>>68366174
>declining in birth rates
>replace with shitskins instead of making whites breed

Why not import white South Africans?
>>
NON-WHITE IMMIGRATION IS WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
File: 1458083993600.gif (1 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1458083993600.gif
1 MB, 230x230
>>68365851
>A Warren shill
>>
File: ronlmfao.jpg (481 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
ronlmfao.jpg
481 KB, 657x657
>>68366925
>Well I am Jewish...I am a leftist...
>>
>>68369127

Go take your white nationalist dream some where else pal. I live in the real world. I don't focus on skin color or any of that bullshit. Instead of trying to dismantle the government...You should use the government to achieve ECONOMIC RIGHTS.

You libertarian proto facists are fucknuts to the 40th degree
>>
>>68366174
If you're worried about declining birth rates then raise a family, dick.
>>
>>68366174
Get out jew
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.