[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP IT YOU SPERGLORDS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457199375124.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457199375124.gif
2 MB, 480x270
I want to address you /pol/ with one simple message:

STOP CREATING HAPPENING THREADS IN LIGHT OF THIS ATTACK. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. You bunch of spazzies lil whiney crying bitches. How is fear mongering getting to you? Are you afraid? Are you comfy?

The attacks are carefully planned and most likely approved by intelligence agencies of one sort or other.

SO if you see some twitter news feed about:

> school being evacuated
> nuclear plant being evacuated
> calls received about bombs

NOTHING THE FUCK WILL HAPPEN. NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED AFTER SUCH FEEDS. SO calm the fuck down you prepubescent shitlords.

God you make me mad.
>>
>>68364759
>stop posting things i don't like
You should've applied for a janitor position last year.
>>
>>68365112
SO why did you not apply?
>>
File: 1458593141549.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1458593141549.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
Ayyy.
/pol/ is all about circlejerking
Besides the fact that Everything for them are happening
>>
>>68364759
/pol/ is all about hopes and dreams m8, never reality.
>>
>>68364759
>I have autism: the post
>>
>>68364759
It's all about perception, weird toothpaste friend.

For example my response to you gives out a (you) but in reality it won't bump your autistic thread, since i saged.

Are you wise enough to get the metaphor?
>>
>>68367012
> I want to be cool : the response
>>
>>68367699
Thanks, lad!
I bumped it myself in response to others.
>>
>>68367699
This may be true but others will sage in return for your smugness.

You are trying to piss upstream on a waterfall of piss.
>>
>>68368178
Your flag kinda reminds me of a piss waterfall into Aegean.

Pay debnts
>>
>>68364759

Just die muslim shill. Europe will be united against the heretics like in old time.

You will not see it hanging from your oak.
>>
>>68368870
u mad?
>>
>>68370549
You shouldn't read it in an angry voice, think more about bateman.
>>
>>68364759
You call that shitposting lil lady?
>>
>>68370859
You shouldn't read my OP statement in angry voice. Think more about Tyrione Lannister
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.