[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"*sniff* Off coarsh, zese attacks in Broosels were trajeeck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
>"*sniff* Off coarsh, zese attacks in Broosels were trajeeck, and I completely condemn the attackers, and so on *rubs nose x 3*. But eez eet not ironic Donald Troomp's rayceesm allawed heem to almost predeect the fyootur? I clayam that onleee moar refugees can solve thees problem!"
>>
that guy is a twat

a communist roach
>>
>>68364696
Zizek is against mass immigration and in favor of deportation of refugees to siberia. Get your fact straight
>>
>>68364696
>Donald Troomp's rayceesm allawed heem to almost predeect the fyootur
kek, reality has become a "rayceest's" fantasy, only the most racist can see the fyootur with total clarity.

The fyootur /pol/, what does it look like?
>>
>>68365166
Slavoj is based and you are fucking retarded

*sniff*
>>
File: 1437315533478.jpg (76 KB, 1180x823) Image search: [Google]
1437315533478.jpg
76 KB, 1180x823
TODAY, I CLAYM, VE ARE NOT VIKTIMSH OF MUSHLIM TERROR, BUT VE ARE IN FAKT VIKTIMSH OF IDEOLOGY
>>
I doubt Zizek would say something like that.

Someone who hates vegetarians that much can't be so bad
>>
>mfw I literally have a runny nose right now

*sniff*
>>
>>68365331

No he is fucking not against mass migration, I can't believe people keep posting this. He is NOT on the side of /pol/. He is in favour of mass refugee migration. Yes, he is a realist in that he does not believe in the possibility of a multicultural utopia glued together by political correctness but he is an EU lover and he does want mass migration.

He even says in his videos (some of them titled something like "more alienation") that a more atomistic society with less forced integration is the only thing that can sustain mass migration. But this, along with the EU, is hardly /pol/, is it?

And of course he doesn't think Muslims should be able to beat up their daughters etc. but this is literally the ground floor of common sense. Wake me up when he even starts walking up the stairs.
>>
>>68364696
>implying Zizeks doesn't love Trump.

Stop shitposting, Ranjeed.
>>
>>68364696

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVa4ERqz97o
>>
>>68365431
>The fyootur /pol/, what does it look like?
A nigger's foot stamping on a human face, forever.
>>
>Tfw you'll never hear the sweet sniffing symphony of Slavoj Zizek railing you from behind
>>
>>68365856

YOU FUCKING COMMIE BASTARD
>>
>>68367112
Sometimes I wonder if Planet of the Apes wasn't a warning about a very real danger.

I should watch it while keeping in mind who the apes stand for.
>>
File: 1455427435455.png (34 KB, 852x674) Image search: [Google]
1455427435455.png
34 KB, 852x674
>>
File: 1456423531475.jpg (200 KB, 400x605) Image search: [Google]
1456423531475.jpg
200 KB, 400x605
>>
>>68365671
it's tru
>>
>>68364696
Zizek is actually in the process of 'turning' as we speak. Recent events may push him the other way entirely.

Of course he is a charlatan who has never had a thought in his life.
>>
>>68365953
>Yes, he is a realist in that he does not believe in the possibility of a multicultural utopia glued together by political correctness but he is an EU lover and he does want mass migration.

But those two statements contradict each other, senpai
>>
>>68364696

lets predict Slajojoj ziziks New Statesman article;

>Molenbeek is the Id of Europes capitalist Superego
>>
>>68364696
I hate this freeloading piece of communist shit
>>
File: leftypol soros.png (115 KB, 1347x579) Image search: [Google]
leftypol soros.png
115 KB, 1347x579
All leftcucks are traitors and should be hanged. Even the ones who claim they are "redpilled".

Gas them all
>>
>>68364696
>anyway so where is the coke
>>
Some Amerifat "terrorism expert" is on Sky News.

The presenter asked her about Molenbeek and she said "well I've worked in the community for ten years and they're wonderful people"
>>
File: 1446583555577.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446583555577.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
HOBO
O
B
O
>>
>>68369173
Yeah they are absolutely bombastic.
>>
>>68368955
I'd say bring it on, If islamist are willing to become terrorist for mean posts on social media they deserve to be exterminated.
>>
>>68368609

zizek never took a strong stand on the balkan problems which are more complex than any of the shit thats ongoing.
>>
>"Haha, my God!*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*"
>>
>>68369419
kek
>>
>>68369658
Tbh you guys have the best flag design bar none.

Also for some reason zizek only sniffs and pulls his shirt when speaking English, watch him speak his native tongue. Maybe he's just allergic to the most free language on planet earth
>>
>>68370111

not even we take our flag seriously we have our own flags this shit is just for compromise.

try to find vids of zizek talking about the western balkan and the people there. He flipflops all the time mby thats the core of his insanity
>>
>Marxist "intellectuals"
>>
>>68370587
>American flag
Didn't even have to look
>>
>>68364696
Dish eesh SNIFFFF totally SNIF a consequence of ze west's arrogance. Whaat do I mean by zis? Ze only fantasy is believing zat ze terrorists can resist the temptation to bomb us for accepting zem with open arms. It eez a phallic symbolisation of their need to fuck mother Yuurope in the ass and so on you know hahahaha I like zis dirty joke
>>
File: 1456151828980.jpg (76 KB, 620x457) Image search: [Google]
1456151828980.jpg
76 KB, 620x457
>>68366953

He's fairly informed. It's a shame he can't get through his head the fact that allowing the right-wing to argue its way into power would be a healthy reaction to the problem at least in the short term anyway.
>>
>>68364696
He is against this. He has been criticized for being too right-wing. People are even calling him a "new-rightist"
>>
>>68372422
Once again he is arguing for a certain approach but offering no pragmatic means of accomplishing it.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/02/slavoj-zizek-what-our-fear-refugees-says-about-europe

You see it in that article where he's basically arguing for a multicultural society where we somehow magically convince Muslims to stop being Muslims. Fuck it
>>
>>68364696
Why does he sniff the air so much? What doe he smell that we don't?
>>
AYY YO
*sniffs
HOL UP
*tugs shirt
SO YOU BE TELLIN ME
*rubs nose
DAT WE
*shifts in chair
WUZ KANGS
*drinks coke
N SHIET??
*fucks student
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.