[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Indians? Why do most of them become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 324x216
What does /pol/ think about Indians? Why do most of them become doctors?
>>
>>68363505
POO
>>
IN
>>
>>68363505
LOO
>>
LOO
>>
>>68363505
Designated Shitting Streets
>>
Like em
>>
>>68363505
>most

You mean the tiny fraction that manage to get out of that literal shithole?
>>
File: 1454054061657.jpg (41 KB, 289x275) Image search: [Google]
1454054061657.jpg
41 KB, 289x275
A fucking wagon wheel!
>>
>>68363505
Better work ethic and drive than niggers and mudslimes, their main minority competitors.
>>
>>68363505
Nepalese here. In my blood to kick every pulu ass I see. Indians are haughty, greedy, pompous, uneducated, unenlightened and unwashed people. Fuck India.
>>
>>68363505
That emblem looks like a bloomed asshole after the fuckboi pulled out his little boy from it.
>>
>>68364794
Why do Nepalis hate India but still end up seeking jobs here?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>68363505
India is the number two most populated country
>>
File: poo_in_loo.jpg (83 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
poo_in_loo.jpg
83 KB, 500x661
>>
>>68365820

But the number one most poopulated.
>>
They come to our country because education here is cheaper, the fuck india i thought being in poo means your country is poor.
>>
Wagon wheel is a clenched sphinctor

Proctologists
>>
Because even the dumbest people can be doctors. It's all about memorizing medical shit. No creativity involved.
>>
>>68363505
>doctors with that well knowed indian hygiene
poopies for rupees
>>
>>68365820
>India is the number two most populated country
Fortunately they poo in loos... right?.. right?..... RIGHT????
>>
>>68365820
>number two
hehehe
>>
In India you can buy your degree and the one for doctor is the cheapest.
>>
Every Indian I have worked with is stubborn as shit and will argue about anything. The woman speak in so low of a tone you can't ever understand them. I never see them in the bathrooms so I assume they shit out in the woods. They always have an uneven mustache.
>>
File: Graf_smug.jpg (71 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
Graf_smug.jpg
71 KB, 500x485
>>68365820
>poopulated
>>
>>68366434
kek
>>
>>68363505
Reading the answers in this threads really shows the astonishing level of ignorance you'll find on /ic/.
Indians become doctors, because the west tends to pick the top graduates from India and have them immigrate to their countries.
The positive effect is that it keeps India in the shit by taking their smartest people.
The bad thing is that chinks and Indians tend to dominate cetain lucrative professions in the west, and push out whites.
>>
>>68364794
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 306x165
Come on now guys... India jokes are just shitty.
>>
>>68364794
> Nepalese here
You don't have to state the obvious, cocksucker. I fucking loathe people like you. You're probably one of those glorified assholes called "Newaris". Good lord, I want to strangle every last motherfucker of that community especially when they speak with sharp "T". Fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.