[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that only zionists and kikes want you to lash out at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Cantmossadthesweden.png (2 MB, 1560x730) Image search: [Google]
Cantmossadthesweden.png
2 MB, 1560x730
Reminder that only zionists and kikes want you to lash out at Muslims over Brussels, Christianity and Islam are natural allies against Jewry.
>>
>>68363206
Nice try, Ahmad

As somebody who is living in a major muslim city in Germanistan, I can tell you, Muslims are not your friends, especially if you are a Christian.
>>
>>68363206
Then why do they kill Christians?
>>
>>68363206
fuck them both desu
>>
Then why do Muslims treat Europeans like shit and never assimilate into European ways of life?

Jews and Muslims should go to hell.
>>
>>68363206
I'm okay with hating both of them.
>>
It literally says in the quran that christians and jews are brothers and natural allies and to never trust them. At least jews can function in high society.
>>
>>68364715
Lol not any more
>>
>>68363206
I'm siding with jews everyday against muslims. Fuck you subhuman trash.
>>
>>68363206

Islam and Jewry are two sides of the same sand nigger coin.

Should dump you both in the ocean.
>>
Leftists used to hate Israel because of Palestine, but nowadays its because their leash are being held by an increasing number of immigrant voters who only vote for them as long as they're being good infidels.
>>
>>68364792
>siding with Jews

No reason too. Zionists benefit from terrorism more than anyone. Hate both.
>>
>>68363878

Most of ISIS's victims have been other Muslims
>>
>Christianity and Islam are natural allies

Are we just going to ignore that the Crusades happened?

Catholicism has saving Europe from Islam for centuries.

Islam is the embodiment of evil on the Earth.

Nothing short of total annihilation will bring back peace.
>>
>>68363206

Of course we hate muslims, AND jews

But muslims are worse, so you are first to go achmed
>>
How about we take down both?

Ones a Tiger with an explosive vest on

The other is a sly little big nosed rat creeping a.invest our education and media

Both piecess of shit if you ask me.
>>
File: islam quotes.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
islam quotes.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>68365181
you don't seem to have understood his question, because you didn't answer it
>>
>israelis
>wants their own state in a shitty part of the world and willing to fight and die for it

>mudslimes
>beggars hiding daggers trying to infest the west to spread their shit tier "religion"

Globalists are the problem not israelis. If western countries were more like Israel shit like Brussels wouldn't even happen
>>
>>68365455
Yeah, I wouldn't say white people and muslims are allies at all. They are on the same par as Jews imo, both enemies. Though the Jew has certainly stoked the flames of white-muslim hostilities in the last 20 years.
>>
>>68363206
Keep shilling, faggot.
>>
>>68365957
>Zionists destroying the Middle East and stoking Islamic extremism so the west doesn't forget about the Middle East and Israel's safety is secured

They are all trash
>>
>>68363206

lol, unless something is done about the weekly terrorist attacks from the religion of peace, there will be none of us left to fight the jews.
>>
>>68363206
Get the fuck out of here. Mudslimes are shit. Jews are shit too, but they're cultural shit, not necessarily a physical threat.

Fuck both of them.
>>
>>68363206
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.