[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 more TERROR attacks till the elections = Trump wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Prove me wrong. The terror attacks will secure him the presidency. Two more Brussels / paris death count style attacks and its his.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 550x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 550x345
>banking on people getting killed so your shitty Jew loving president has a chance
>>
File: 1381116534915.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1381116534915.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>68362672
#FEELTHEBERN
>>
>>68362466
I wish. Liberals are already doubling down on the not all muslim shit.
>>
>>68362466

Sadly I think one will need to happen here.

But this helps break the conditioning.
>>
>>68362466
Trump has the presidency in the bag anyway.
>>
>>68362466
>watching Fox News for lulz
>they're talking about ISIS Brussels attacks
>they get a guy from the Department of Homeland Security
>he says that these attacks could have just as likely happened from Christians and Catholics

I hope Trump wins so that they can realize that Catholics are less likely than Muslims to join the ISLAMIC "state"
>>
File: Trump_Caesar.jpg (460 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Caesar.jpg
460 KB, 1500x2250
>>68363013

>terror attack
>first to speak on all networks
>anyone else who talks just responds to what he said
>parrots him in slightly softer language

God I love this man. I really do.
>>
>>68362672

Nobody is counting on anything. We don't want these savages here and Clinton and Sanders will open our borders to tens of thousands of them if not hundreds of thousands of them.

They can fuck off with that bullshit. Those Middle Eastern pieces of trash are entitled to none of the benefits our society offers them. The rape of Europe is sad. Elect Clinton or Sanders and you're welcoming it here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jZS-X78Cqc
>>
Honestly, there's no shock value anymore. Even a terrorist attack such as San Bernardino or whatever didn't do anything.

You need London or New York to have another massive, 9/11 scale terrorist attack, by Baghdadi himself, if you want him to actually win.
>>
>>68363181
This shit pisses me off. People that compare Christians to extremist Muslims are delusional.
>>
>>68362466
>>68362672
when you fight for righteousness, no sacrifice is too great
>>
>>68363810
>implying the San Bernardino attack didn't win Trump the entire south (except for Texas)
>>
>>68363810
Maybe in vegemite land. People are starting to wake up. #staywoke
>>
>>68362774
It's obvious that not all muslims are terrorists or hate Europe. That is not the point.

The top priority of any state should be the security of its residents, no matter what their skin color or religion is.

If you let millions of people from islamic territory enter your country, you deliberately risk the lives you are supposed to protect.

The leftist cultural relativism allows that rape, murder, extremism, terror and hate to be tolerated.

Europe has grown naive and weak.

t. turk
>>
Nah, too far away and the election is still too far off. But if there is a Paris scale attack somewhere or San Bernardino style incident in the US around October or November, it's his.
>>
>>68362672

>wanting a literal Jew to be POTUS

fuck off
>>
File: bateman dubs with it.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bateman dubs with it.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>68364377

These dubs don't lie.
>>
>>68362466
will he have a bombastic win today?
>>
>Try to find delusional comments on Reddit to post here like I did with Paris
>Can't find any

I think 1 more secures it
>>
>>68365561
In Arizona he will. Utah will be more difficult.
>>
>>68362466
or only one in america and it's over
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.