[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what ancient Egyptians looked like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (2 MB, 1889x703) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1889x703
I am convinced this is what Ancient Egyptians probably looked like. They weren't black, they were almost white, not quite, but almost. This guy literally looks Whitish Semetic, with traces of Greek. Pretty sure this is what Ancient Egyptians were like
>>
They were Semitic.
>>
WE
>>
Why would they be black? The current Egyptians aren't black.
>>
>>68362445
you don't get to do that kike
>>
Basically Italians or Greeks with less hair
>>
>>68362251
Wow, congratulations. What a break through discovery!
>>
>>68362346
This is what Semetic people looked like then
A lot of people are trying to push that Semetic people were dark as fuck, especially in Egypt. So go on as to say they were completely black

>>68362501
That's the point, they weren't black at all. They weren't 100% white, but they looked pretty white

It's amazing how even after 1400 years of being Arab, Egyptians still look mostly whitish
>>
Ancient Egyptians were tanned Semitic people.
>>
>>68362346
No they weren't
>>
>>68362837
>Semitic people.
When did ancient Egyptians become Semitic? even them considered Semites to be a different group.
>>
File: syrian-nubian-libyian-egyptian.gif (74 KB, 381x257) Image search: [Google]
syrian-nubian-libyian-egyptian.gif
74 KB, 381x257
here are the races of Egypt
persians, nubians, greeks, and egyptians
>>
>>68363042
They aren't Semites but they looked similar to them for obvious reasons. But they were more tanned than them.
>>
File: cutamprvaaacg0w.jpg (55 KB, 599x330) Image search: [Google]
cutamprvaaacg0w.jpg
55 KB, 599x330
>>
>>68363042
they are semetic people, they spoke a semetic language and looked liked semites
>>
>>68363164
Interesting.

Persians were seen as white back then, although from Egyptians point of view they were white I suppose.
>>
>>68363335
the Greeks saw the Persians as paler than themselves, after all Persians are Caucasians
>>
They were brown, with more Mediterranean influence in the north and more Nubian influence in the south

How the fuck is this even a discussion? Egyptians, ancient and modern, are not black or white
>>
>>68363164
>d
why does your file name say otherwise?
>>
>>68363164

That's incorrect, even your filename has it right.

From left to right is:

Libyans. They wore the one-shoulder cloak and penis sheath. http://41.media.tumblr.com/2837a35bde8c5d6766e83f842f1ccfdf/tumblr_nuqpu5J2p51rk4vz4o1_500.jpg

Nubians - self explanatory.
Syrians - they have the tassled kilt popularly used among the Canaanites, inhabitants of Syria and also further afield in Western Anatolia and the Aegean but their hairstyle and the fillet/bandana is typically Canaanite/Asiatic.

Egyptian - self explanatory.
>>
>>68363444
>How the fuck is this even a discussion?

tell that to liberal professors who say that egyptians are the same as subsaharan africans
>>
>>68363698
oh well i guess i kinda fucked it up, point stays the same, Egyptians arent black
>>
>>68363335
NVM the image said Syrian. I imagine back then Syria was part of the Persian Empire but Persians (Aryans) and Syrians were a different race.
>>
ancient Egyptians were most certainly an African race. They had nappy afro hair and everything.
>>
OP's source
>>
>>68363335
alexander the great had a policy of not allowing greek citizens to race mix with foreigners, except for persians. he considered them an equal civilization.
>>
>>68363286
this >>68363164
You can see they didn't look like semites or spoke like semites
>>
>>68363814
Christ, professors are saying that? I guess I'm not horribly surprised, but still. Sure, one can reasonably assume there was a population of Sub-Saharan African-types in the kingdoms of Ancient Egypt, but to insinuate they were the majority, much less the ruling class is absurd. You expect to hear shit like this from "woke" Black Americans on Facebook, not from people with multiple degrees.
>>
>>68362251

What did the Ancient Egyptians look like? They looked like their fucking descendants - the Modern Egyptians. The ONLY things that are different about the Modern Egyptians is that the Arab conquest of Egypt forced the indigenous people of Egypt to accept Islam as their religion and to speak Arabic. /thread
>>
>>68364737

This.
>>
>>68362251

From what I've read, Ancient Egyptians ranged from very light skinned (almost indistinguishable from Greeks) in the north to completely black in the south (down by Nubia/Kush).
>>
>>68364737
>tfw Coptic is still spoken by some people

This pleases me for some reason.
>>
>>68364509

Sub-Saharan Africans did rule Egypt for about 100 years tbf, during the 25th dynasty. But they weren't actually from Egypt, they were invaders.
>>
>>68364737
This.

Is also what I have been trying to say. Arabs didn't take over Egypt, they didn't change its demographics, they just made the Egyptians speak Arabic and be Muslim.
>>
File: 2912142.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2912142.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>68364861

>smoke dat kush
>>
>>68362251
Ancient Egyptians were a race of light-skinned Semites, like the Phoenicians, Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, and Berbers

Shit-skinned Semites were and are in the South; ie: Sudan, Arabia, Ethiopia, Somalia
>>
>>68365121

AYOOO HOL UP
>>
>>68363164
WE
>>
>>68364993

It pleases me too, because the Coptic language is actually a modern version of the Ancient Egyptian language. Copts are basically uncucked Egyptians.

>>68365250

>Arabs didn't take over Egypt, they didn't change its demographics, they just made the Egyptians speak Arabic and be Muslim.

I completely agree with you and what you said has been proven by genetic studies of Modern Egyptians. This is what Afrocentrists don't understand. Also, a similar thing is true with Turkish people. Turkish people are actually Turkified Greeks and genetic studies prove this. Islam made the indigenous Greeks of what is now Turkey savage subhumans. Greeks devolved into Turks. The people of what is now Turkey were not always as shit-tier as they are now. ;(
>>
Even if black was really on Egypt back then, they would be slaves.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.