[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not even the chuckle brothers are safe from PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: The-Chuckle-Brothers.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
The-Chuckle-Brothers.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brother-sparks-fury-sharing-7604585

>Chuckle Brother sparks fury by sharing Britain First Facebook post - but denies he is member of controversial group
>>
>>68362152
This is probably a dumb question, but if you were a British person, wouldn't you want to put Britain first?
>>
>>68362316
Wtf? I've literally never seen a more bigoted racist post on this website than yours
>>
>>68362316
no, theyre religious nut jobs and most of britain isnt religious

infact ive never met someone who believes in god.
people may share their same views on islam but british people in general are very reserved and up their own arses, so to agree with a bunch of ''commoners'' would be seen as tasteless.
>>
also on topic, the fact that this made news makes me sick, especially as what he agreed with was perfectly reasonable.

now this is why there arent many openly right wing people, because they get shitted on and put in the headlines and spread across social media by aload of liberal bullies.
>>
>>68362152
The Fb mob have lynched him.

From Chuck to Cuck in less than a day
>>
File: bP1kzXB.jpg (614 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
bP1kzXB.jpg
614 KB, 1200x864
>>68362316
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brother-sparks-fury-sharing-7604585
It's the name of a far right group, it's not just an endorsement of policy.
>>
>>68362152
desu if you are old I would be right in people faces to fuck off you got only what 10 years to live
>>
File: Barry-Elliott.jpg (52 KB, 615x529) Image search: [Google]
Barry-Elliott.jpg
52 KB, 615x529
>>68362962
When you said "far right", I thought it would've been something like "Gas the kikes, race war now".

Is this what passes for far right in Britain?
>>
>>68363261
no, its because britain first posted it.
ive seen countless people share similar pictures without any negativity, its just the association with this group.

people love to jump on someone famous to criticise their actions.
>>
>>68363261

What is communism to us, is pretty much right wing to them.

I'll never understand Europeans.
>>
>>68362316
There's the Britain that's white and proud of its past, and the Britain that's proud that it isn't going to be white in 50 years.
>>
>>68362510
Britcuck
>>
>>68362316
dass rayyciss
>>
>>68362152
To me!
>>
>>68363436
its called having intelligence
>>
File: germanwhip.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
germanwhip.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
LADS
>>
>>68363436

Thanks for exporting shit ideas from your universities to us
>>
Aren't they from Rotherham?
>>
>>68364349
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 800x651
>>68362316
WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI BIGGOT FACIST
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.