[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: trumpbrussel.jpg (33 KB, 685x365) Image search: [Google]
trumpbrussel.jpg
33 KB, 685x365
Elect this based man.
>>
>>68361507

BEAUTIFUL
>>
>smart
>only spouts rhetoric

What could he possibly do to stop terrorist attacks? They happen no matter what. It's just more frequent with the rise of extremism which, *spoiler ahead* western countries facilitate by sticking our fat noses in their sandbox affairs.

>education
>assimilation to modern values
>stability

Bretty simple
>>
File: 1444801654567s.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1444801654567s.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>68361507
He's like a walkin talkin meme
>>
>>68361796
>what could he possibly do to stop terrorist attacks?
Oh, I don't know... Stopping terrorists from entering the fucking country?
>>
>Jewish servent
No thanks
>>
>>68361796

"Allowing Muslims to enter your country is inevitable! Allowing Mexican illegal immigrants to enter your country is inevitable! It's all inevitable! Don't try to fight it you racists!"
>>
>>68361923
Yeah that is impossible. You see America is a bretty big country bro. People come and go all the time. And shocking but people lie, if extremism wants to infiltrate our country they can. Isis itself has an estimated 2 billion dollars in revenue. They can afford to give piece proper cover.

Being born in a free and sovereign nation is the reward. Standing up in the face of exploding sandniggers is just a test of our free values. If you show you are to be pushed off kilter by these random acts of violence than you don't deserve to live here.
>>
>>68361796
Well he was against those wars in the first place. He wants to focus on the USA first. And he pointed out in January that Brussels was ready to explode.
>>
>>68362248
>just let them kill us
>>
>>68361796
>What could he possibly do to stop terrorist attacks?
pic related

>education
>assimilation to modern values
>stability
>Bretty simple
tell that to third generation french algerians and muslims
>>
>>68361796
fuck off reddit cuck
>>
>>68362032
Fuck off cm faggot shill
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>68361646
>BEAUTIFUL

Brussel just got raped by Trump.
>>
>>68361507

We're doing our best.

MAGA
MEGA
>>
>>68362311
This is smart.

>>68362089
>implying that's what I said. The way to cut down on illegals is to reform our structure. Not just removing or barring them. They will find ways around it. There needs to be incentives to come correctly, or at least disincentives for doing so incorrectly.
>>
>>68362421
My point of reference is for America, not some cucked up garbled mess of yuropoors and rag heads.
>>
>Do you all remember how beautiful and safe a place Brussels was

It was always a dump.
>>
>>68361796
This guy is right desu
We need to stop terrorists and prevent them from coming into our countries and killing us, but we have to do it defensively. The reason they want to kill us is because we bomb the shit out of the middle east and destabilize their countries. If some country bombs your house and kills your parents, chances are you're gonna want revenge against that country.
>>
>>68362311
>that Brussels was ready to explode.
dark humor
>>
>>68361507

Elect him. His first act should be the liberation of Europe from the Muslim horde.
>>
>>68362495
yet another thread couldn't live without mentioning reddit. These neo-retarded pollacks are truly a cancer
>>
>>68361923
france and belgium have muslims since forever
>>
>>68362248
It's going to be a lot harder for them to fuck us if they don't have a large supportive community to back them up.
>>
>>68361796
>What could he possibly do to stop terrorist attacks?

The only thing that works you libcuck. A Holy Crusade. Worked when the Spanish did it, worked when the Mongols raided them, etc. Muzzies only understand violence. We need to start with the rich fucks that fund them.
>>
>>68362611
>least disincentives for doing so incorrectly.

For example: We could build a wall.
>>
>>68362248

Simple. Wherever the terrorist originated from, it becomes US policy to drop on nuke for every person killed. Terrorist came from London? I guess tough shit England.
>>
>>68361923
>Big Country
FOR YOU!!
>>
>>68362879
They bomb us because their religion tells them they are at war with us. I'm pretty sure some second gen muslim didn't get his London flat bombed and that's why he's joining the fireworks gang
>>
>>68362879
>>68363736

it's a mixture of the two.

I think if the west didn't meddle in the affairs of the Middle East.

we'd be in a better situation right now.
>>
File: 1455816940569.jpg (1 MB, 5000x4824) Image search: [Google]
1455816940569.jpg
1 MB, 5000x4824
>>68363383

>terrorist came from Washington D.C.
>checkmate?

Honestly, wouldn't even shed a tear. Drop two for good measure.
>>
File: 1458152894012.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1458152894012.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>68361796
rhet·o·ric
ˈredərik/
noun
the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.

if all he "spouted" was non-persuasive garbage, you would still be arguing he is not smart.

fucking moron.
>>
>>68363925

>I think if the west didn't meddle in the affairs of the Middle East.

I think that is an excuse like any other. Even before the west meddled in the middle east there where problems there and they constantly attacked Europe. Middle eastern kingdoms/countries always blame their problems on someone else instead of fixing them. If it's not the great satan USA, it's Israel or Europeans. Even if we all left the middle east to anarchy and chaos they would still do these attacks just to get attention to their part of the world. Their entire culture has revolved around petty tribal disputes, which only got worse after Muhammad came to the scene.
>>
>>68361507
Can't Stump the Trump
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.