[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Build a house, plant a tree, father a son How much did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cuck final moments.jpg (123 KB, 410x421) Image search: [Google]
cuck final moments.jpg
123 KB, 410x421
>Build a house, plant a tree, father a son

How much did you do already?
>>
>>68360285
>muh bourgeois values
>>
check, check, only daughters.
>>
>>68360285
Isn't supposed to be "Write a book"?
>>
>>68360285

THIS IS MY REALITY, YOU SHOULD ALL BE LIKE ME.

The thread.
>>
>>68360548
>only daughters
Way better for incest anyway
>>
>>68360285
I planted a tree but muslim gangs destroyed it
>>
check check not yet I am poor
>>
>>68360285
Whats going on in this picture?Source?
>>
>>68360776
Today`s happening: Presented by the relogion of peace
>>
>suck your own dick, cum in your own mouth, push a spray can up your ass

How much did you do already?
>>
I have a house, I've planted many trees, and I'm sterile. A woman that can't have kids is worthless so I'll probably just shoot myself once my parents are gone :)
>>
no tree. except for an indoor citrus, if that counts.

plant a victory garden every year though.
>>
>>68360285
Wow. It really drives home the point that no one gives a flying fuck about young white males. We are literal cannon fodder for women and old people.
>>
>>68360945
But why are they kissing near him?I dont understand please give me source.
>>
>>68360945
Why do Belgiumfags have the Austrian AUG? Why no FN rifle?
>>
>>68360285
i planted 30 oak trees 15 years ago where grandpa dums cattle guts after slaughter near some strange standing tall stone.
He said that his grandpa did it too because of saint Vasili, and before Christianity the area worshiped Veles before worshiping Svarog.
But Svarog was too big and was asleep (everything that is happening is his dream) and he doesnt give a shit directly but made his sons coordinate and enforce order on Earth.
Im not allowed to cut down any of the trees i planted in the distance of 2.5 meters around a tree.
In that area, because if the trees are too close and suck the life and choke each other, i might cut down the weaker tree.
The pigs are let loose there and eat the acorns and run a lot so there is more meat on them than there is fat.
All i need is a fertile wife and i could live there. Maybe even get some cows, sheep and probably try producing organic food and export it with a brand to rich hipster faggots in europe.
I think i did a fuckton of thinks already and im proud of it.
>>
>>68361712
Because AUGs actually work
>>
>>68361712
implying that an actual picture of belgium
>>
>>68364653
Maybe it's not an actual Belgian force, maybe it's some EU-specific force.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.