[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rage thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1427856944866.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1427856944866.gif
2 MB, 480x481
SO SERIOUSLY
HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS MY JEWBOOK NEWS FEED ALREADY FULL WITH #NOTALLMUSLIMS AND BLAMING PEOPLE FOR BEING ISLAMAPHOBIC
WHAT THE FUCK
THE FUCKING DEATH TOLL HASN'T EVEN BEEN PROPERLY ANNOUNCED, PEOPLE'S BODIES ARE STILL NOT COLD
I AM LITERALLY SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>68359497
Just show them this shit and see what happens.

>inb4 loose job

I know. It's hard.
>>
I don't have Kikebook, are they putting on the JeSuisBelgium flags now?
>>
>being on jewbook
>having liberals friends
>>
>>68359497
Because the cucks know this is one of many attacks coming and they know what will happen to their beloved Muslims as this continues.

They also know that in the US The Donald just won.
>>
Aren't most liberals atheist's? Why do they defend Islam when it is clearly a barbaric religion which goes against everything they believe? Makes no sense.....
>>
Mud shit are piece full ppl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiWImBcYA0
>>
>>68359898
They're also cultural relativists
>>
>>68359898
They're xenophile. It's weird. When you're taught from age five to "celebrate diversity" no matter what the fuck the difference is you're gonna end up celebrating homophobia if it comes from a foreigner because foreign = diverse.
>>
>>68359497
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS

People should counter this with #ONLYMOSTMUSLIMS or something similar.
>>
File: let it burn.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
let it burn.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>68359497
Tell your gay faggot friends you hope they're caught in the next blast and can tweet about Islam being peaceful with their bloody stumps. Let it all burn.
>>
Start posting the snek story
>>
>>68359688
I had a small rant 5 minutes ago.
Posted about how "anyone who posts #notallmuslims or anything similar is a disrespectful can't. Please let the fucking authorities find out how many people have died and made some arrests before you post your incoherent pandering pish on facebook"
But I woussed out and deleted it. Don't really feel like getting fired or arrested for "hate speech"
>>
>>68360398
Scottish?
>>
>>68359497
these people are a joke now
>>
>>68360545
Yes
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (8 KB, 180x305) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
8 KB, 180x305
>>68360398
One day we'll break the conditioning. Fact is, the post terrorist attack period is usually not the best time to red pill people about Islam because their defense mechanism are in fucking overdrive. It's actually the time when they're the least susceptible to respond positively to facts.

The most important part of propaganda is pre-propaganda.
>>
>>68359898
No, they hate Christian white Europeans everything else is secondary to that. Their ideology is not actually based on concepts, only an enemy to attack.
>>
>>68359898
The people who defend Islam are Muslims themselves or paid shills.
>>
>>68359898
They aren't real atheists. They are people that hate Christianity because when their parents had them go to church when they were younger it pointed out how big of a piece of shit they were. Or perhaps the cute Christian girl they liked dissed them, who knows. Basically the church didn't bend over backwards to kiss their ass so they dismissed it.

Looking for a new God they generally adopt the state as their deity. The state will preach anything that brings unrest or works against independence, when you combine that with the fact that muslims had christians it's basically the perfect combo.
>>
>>68361113
*hate, not had
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.