[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I want to rise from the chains of my sandnigger origins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
/pol/, I want to rise from the chains of my sandnigger origins and become a godfearing Christian, but I'm not sure what branch to go with. Eastern Orthodoxy adheres the most to the teachings of Christ, but Protestantism is the religion of America. And then there's Catholicism which I respect because the Spaniards pushed my people out of Europe, therefore saving the continent.
>>
I just wanted to be Christian, /pol/.
>>
>>68359451
Any Apostolic church (Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Coptic) is a solid choice, though I strongly recommend Roman Catholic. Also search for the "Bread Pill Reading List"
>>
>>68360844
Thanks, anon.

http://imgur.com/I0k03zb

That's the Bread Pill Reading List, right?
>>
>>68359451
>http://imgur.com/I0k03zb
yup, that's it.

The bible might be a bit weird just diving into it like that. I'd see if you have a friend that goes to church and go with him.
>>
>>68361276
I live in Seattle, as such all of my friends do not share my beliefs, and are liberal fucking cucks who give me shit for supporting Trump without backing up their own argument, and are atheists as well, or non-practicing Christians. I need better friends, but I left all of them behind when I moved from red-pilled Arizona. I think I'll be fine diving into the King James Bible, though.
>>
>>68359451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PxQmHIQ5o
>>
>>68361062
Yep. All of them are great reads, it is recommended that you read them in order, they will likely be more helpful that way.
>>
>>68361572
Thanks caliphateanon. Go and deus vult it up for us. Become German Breivik.
>>
>>68361276
Yeah basically what this guy said. Start with apologetic stuff (Mere Christianity) then dive into the heavy reading (Bible, Summa Theologica)
>>
>>68361062
>http://imgur.com/I0k03zb
If you go for Roman Catholic, be careful: try to find and apply pre-Vatican II teachings.
>>
>>68362334
Why? What's wrong with those frenchbro?
>>
>>68361571
Tough place to be in bro. You'll make better friends at church in no time.
>>
just stick to the King James Bible and don't bother with Jesus part too much.

Try to actually read the entire Bible.
>>
File: 1454543672082.png (195 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454543672082.png
195 KB, 640x480
>>68362334
>apply pre-Vatican II teachings.
I wish /pol/ would realise that some of the pre-Vatican 2 stuff was bullshit. Vatican 2 was both good and bad.
>>
>>68362460
Before Vatican II, the Church was delivering God's teaching even if it was uncomfortable for modernity. Of course it was losing in power and influence, because today nobody want to hear about how they should not only care for themselves.

After Vatican, the Church sold itself to modernity and adapted it's speech to modern life, trying to not scare people and gain more followers by only talking about love and open mindness. We began to have mass in french instead of latin, to sing with guitars about how Jesus loves us like fucking protestants. The Pope even went to pray with muslims in Hagia Sophia, saying we all have the same God and we should understand each other. The Church was infiltrated and vainquished by judaism.

>>68362746
>don't bother with Jesus part too much

What. Please bother with Jesus, this is the most important part, this is the core of Christianity.
>>
>>68363576
That sounds like something I'd hear about here in Seattle.
>>
Christianity is invented by kikes for kikes. Go pagan aka the true European religions or go home. If you want to follow a sandnigger cult go to the Middle East
>>
>>68364052
Typical australia.
>>
>>68363576
I sympathize with you, Francebro but it is said "The gates of hell will not prevail". If we can't trust that the church is protected and guided by the Holy Spirit then that opens the door to all kinds of heresies.
>>
>>68364592
I know that, and that's why I'm so confused. But can you really say that today the Church is doing what humankind needs? Praying with muslims, really? Almost calling for open borders and accepting rapefugees? The problem with Roman Catholicism is that it's not an identitarian religion. It appeals to everybody, and that's good in my eyes, but it has been twisted from "we are all the same in God's eyes" to "we are all the same right now on earth". I've always thought, and that's probably heretical, that we will all be the same in the Lord's Realm, in heaven. This carnal experience isn't meant to reflect heaven, and as such we should not be interchangeable (which is the global market view btw). Today the Church thinks because it is losing grasp on Europeans it should try to get new converts in poor third wolrd population, and that's killing us.

St Paul clearly said Jews killed the Christ in the second Epistle to the Thessalonians. In december 2015, the Church said Jews don't have to convert anymore too access to heaven. St Thomas d'Aquin in Catena Aurea explained that we have to help the poor, but spiritually, and not if that drag the both of us to poverty. Today, the Church is calling to welcome rapefugees.

I belive in God, but I am doubting the Church, and that's not a good thing to experience.
>>
>>68365773
Nobody to answer me, to give me some hope in the Church?
>>
>>68361571
There's lots of great churches in Western Washington. I live in Eastern Washington. You don't have to go far to find a totally different culture than Seattle. Move to Spokane or Walla Walla but avoid Yakima and Pasco. Richland and Kennewick are OK but why live there when you can live in Walla Walla?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>68365773
I hear you, but to be honest I think this is what the church needs most right now, to help undo the egregious damage that was caused by the abuse scandals and years of corruption in the Vatican. I think Pope Francis is doing wonders and it may be comforting to keep in mind that although the church has become more tolerant in it's practice, underlying doctrine and theology has not changed and our selflessness and charity is what keeps us apart from the barbarians. Also the church is more than ready to defend itself if the gates of hell get too close.
>>
>>68359451
Catholic
+ :
-Very old religion
-Crusade
-Church spread all around the world
-Non cucked
- :
-Pope who speak like a cuck
-Hated by the mass-medias

Protestant :
+ :
-Be your own pope
-Can do the worse thing because only faith can save you
- :
-Ethnic church
-Easy to corrupt
-Cuck

Orthodox :
+ :
-Beard
-Bad ass popes
-Follow the tradition of the apostles
-Non cucked
- :
-Ethnic Church
-Extremely divided church
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 204x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 204x360
>>68368842
>be your own pope
kek
Biggest pro to Protestantism IMO
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.