[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New /pol/ ads!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1393485266195.gif (284 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
1393485266195.gif
284 KB, 600x454
There are two of them today. The one in OP's image (without link, thanks faggot) links to a Google patent for developmental technology that has altering effects on bodily responses through various forms of entertainment - tv/computer monitors among the biggest.

https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

Then the other one is a picture of a Cell Phone with blood oozing out of it. It also links to a PDF file stating about how frequent cellular useage has been found to link to a number of health issues, including tumors and such, basically stating that the wavelengths or whatever is given off by phones and cell towers are not safe.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
>>
Self bump. I know it is tempting to talk about Brussel Sprouts and all, but this is a serious issue.

Someone or something is trying to warn us.
>>
One more bump.

Anyone out there?
>>
>>68359225
you cant bump your own thread unless there was another users post between your last post.
>>
>>68358812

DELETE THIS
>>
>>68359389

Thanks for the heads up. Just a long time lurker usually. These posts recently have been a little troubling though as of recently.
>>
Mayday, etc.
>>
>>68359544
Its just some conspiratard that ponied up some neetbux for an ad .

You worried about chemtrails too?
>>
>>68359735

Exactly! But do you anons think this could be apart of it somehow?
>>
>>68359767

Not necessarily, no
But the possibility of something huge being done is there, especially with this Google patent. And they are growing outwards at an alarming rate, at least that I have noticed.
>>
>>68358812
>Google patent for developmental technology that has altering effects on bodily responses through various forms of entertainment
Google can't possibly be profitable without government funding. They are a goddamn spy agency at this point. I hope moot Snowden's them.
>>
>>68360753

Don't just take my word for it, take a look yourself! It is rather interesting stuff.
>>
>>68358812
I noticed the ads too OP, is 4chin just putting in stupid ads for /pol/ for a giggle? They're not putting these ads onto other boards.
>>
The patent says it uses between 0.1 to 15 Hertz

Hertz is how many cycles fit into 1 second

if your monitor suddenly switched from it's default 100 Hertz to 15 Hertz you'd notice it immediately
>>
>>68361655
>β€œI believe in investing in basic research and science because I understand that all these extraordinary companies that are these enormous wealth-generators -- many of them would have never been there; Google, Facebook would not exist, had it not been for investments that we made as a country in basic science and research,” Obama said
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-google-facebook-would-not-exist-without-government-funding

>β€œIt effectively means that anyone using Google Maps on a smartphone is working in support of a GCHQ system,” reads a secret 2008 report by the NSA's sister spy agency
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/01/27/nsa-spying-through-angry-birds-google-maps.html

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e#.28p88flv9

Huh, I thought I was excessively paranoid before. Now I feel reckless.
>>
>>68363063

Exactly... And the introduction of this VR technology coupled with the Google patent information, as well as the medical research from cell phones just freaks me out even more.
>>
>>68358812
I saw them too. Time to get some plasma screens.
>>
>>68362431

How so, Leaf? I don't mean to offend, but I am not 100% familiar with hertz and monitors.
>>
>>68363791
I've always wondered if you couldn't manipulate people using autocorrect on phones. I guess I should work for Google.
>>
>>68364269

Yeah, in a way it is planting an idea - similar to Inception. I can't say it doesn't help though.
>>
>>68362103

I noticed that as well. I'm not sure if other boards are or are not talking about it though. Probably not. But anyways, these kind of ads have only been posted recently, each a little more unnerving than the last.
>>
>>68364466
Selective inclusion of popular slang would be powerful. You could elect to help autocomplete "Stumpf" (oh, hey it was there) but not "Brexit" (and it wasn't, guess Google probably isn't hiring)
>>
I don't trust the ads for a second it comes of as somebody who is trying to red pill the community but it just screams controlled opposition, I think Mook actually likes the chan community and wishes we could come together as a collective but it's obvious he would throw us all under the bus if we cause any inconvenience

tl:dr every chan is compromised advanced memetics and military memetics are real
>>
>>68365384
Oh wait that stupid John Oliver but was Drumpf which actually doesn't autocomplete. Stumpf must be an actual name. Maybe I have a future spying for Google after all!
>>
>>68365384

I haven't seen many cases of my smartphone trying to autocorrect slang. Every now and then it will try and put in an emoji with word association, but that is it.

No doubt it is there somewhere though, or at least in development, in regards to thought implantation through those kind of means.
>>
What ads?
>>
>>68365729

I mean, it is a possibility we are being just paranoid, but it is a pretty big coincidence having all of this line up. I guess only time shall tell, as horrible as that is to say.
>>
>>68365907

There were two of them, as I said in the OP with links.

One was similar to the mayday ones - white background and black text warning about public information. The other one is a weird picture of a cell phone with a cracked screen and blood oozing out of it. The links they lead to are posted in my OP up above.

They may or may not have connections to the Mayday posts, but at this point it is hard to connect the dots fully.
>>
>>68366127
It's not paranoia if they really are after you, anon
>>
>>68366684

It wouldn't be just me. This has the possibility to effect every single one of us, that's how powerful Google is becoming, as well as the monopoly-like system of cellular devices.
>>
>>68367927
And the monopoly on web video hosting that they operate at massive losses.
>>
>>68368365
Exactly. It will only be a matter of time before it all catches up with us. By then, however, it will be too late.
>>
>>68365738
Can't stumpf the drumpf
>>
>>68370211

Dubs checked and confirmed.

He just can't be stumped.
>>
>>68362431
what will it look like when google is mind controlling me though my laptop?
>>
>>68372345
You won't notice, but you will slowly start wearing shorter and shorter skirts.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.