[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are isis far right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: obama che.jpg (107 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
obama che.jpg
107 KB, 1024x683
if not, explain why not
>>
>>68358613
They just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>68358613
Obviously.
>>
Isis is against nationalism and boasts about its multiculral identity. Read their newspaper, it's enlightening.
>>
>>68358613
>Claim without evidence that Isis is far right
>Ask evidece that they aren't

Cuck logic.
>>
Considering they want to revert back to an 8th century caliphate, they really don't fit a scale. Reactionary as fuck, but it doesn't fit traditional far right ideals. It's pointless to talk about their ideal society from this lens, they're just on a different level.
>>
>>68358613
ISIS are globalists
>>
>>68359102
i actually don't have an agenda here, don't know anything about their politics besides blowing shit up in the name of a pedophile
>>
>>68358613
even they don't know what they are, every time they make a statement it suggests something different to previous ones
>>
>>68358613
Define "far right"
>>
>>68358885
The far-right part of the political spectrum isn't reserved for only the nationalists. Theocracy is also far-right.
>>
>>68359134

are they though? I thought their endgame was to make an islamic state not an islamic world
>>
far-left just like their cuck supporters

the "right" in "far-right" is synonymous with "correct," muzzies are not correct so you can't say they're far-right

left is wrong, so they're left
>>
>>68358613
They're islam in it's purest form.
>>
>>68359668
how are ISIS wrong? they punish Europe for being cucked
>>
>>68359442
Their goal is a global caliphate
>>
>>68358613
They are literally anti nationalist. Islam by principle is anti nationalist, and because they are the most dedicated and truest of Islamic followers (wahhabi /sunni) they do what their book tells them. Racially speaking they believe the idea if preserving a race is against Allah, and Islam should replace nationalism. That's why they have no problem with their men and women marrying into non Arabs (though they must be Muslims for the women part). My grandad was a good paki Muslim and blame sunni for the shit hole that was his country. He was right also, about 98 percent of Muslim immigrants are sunni /wahhabi. That's scary shit
>>
ISIS are Americas and Israelis little puppet. You could call them neoconservatives if you want to be more accurate.
>>
>>68358613
because holding a gun to the head of your dissenters is about as far left as it gets. nice try, Australia.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.