[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama visit to Cuba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 600x487
Yankucks whats your opinion on Obama visiting communist Cuba, is there much of a 50's-esque anti-red attacks being levelled on him?
>>
>>68358334
your retarted
>>
>>68358794
Why?
>>
>>68358924
You seriously think Obama is associated with the Illuminati?
And I don't think Americans are so obsessed with Communism anymore(except for the ones on /pol/ and you)
>>
>>68359171
What did I say about illuminati?
And I dont need an Austrian opinion on this btw
>>
>>68359351
Okay.

I just thought your image was a bit stupid, especially Obama's compass.
>>
>>68359459
Its just a picture man, it's required
Stop seeing conspiracies everywhere
>>
>>68358334
Nobody really cares desu fampai.
>>
The most fervently anti-Castro group in the USA is Cuban Americans.

Most of the criticism generally is based on human rights violations in Cuba and arguments that he will only strengthen and perpetuate the Castro regime.

Also they harbor dozens of fugitives in Cuba including a notorious cop killer.

Raul Castro's speech at the UN 70th General Assembly, made shortly after announcement of normalization of relations, was aggressively anti-American (and also demanded UK give Falklands to Argentina) which is some indication of how the Castro regime feels emboldened.
>>
Also the Cubans are consistently, up to present day, selling and smuggling military hardware including fighter jets and aircraft engines to North Korea to help them evade UN sanctions against weapon sales to NK.
>>
>>68360903
Is America trying to curtail this?
>>
>>68361492
obama hates america and britain if you havent figured it out
>>
>>68361753
he is just the puppet tho.

why do you faggots think obama is the mastermind behind the elite?
>>
>>68361753
W..will Trump....
>>
I supported normalizing relations with Cuba until I saw how aggressively anti-american the Cuban government still is. They need to either move on from the cold war or change the regime, we can't have an enemy so close to our borders!
>>
>>68361492

we know about this seizure and they were most likely more that weren't caught

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_cargo_ship_seizure_in_Panama

we also know about meetings with North Korean officials in Cuba

NK is into all kinds of crazy shit like currency counterfeiting, narcotics production and distrubution.

Their ambassadors have even been caught working as drug mules in Egypt, Russia, Germany, Taiwan and some other countries with millions of dollars of drugs on them and a heroin shipment from NK worth $50 million was captured in Australia.

They've been caught trafficking heroin, cocaine, meth, and rohypnol 'date rape drug' among others
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.