[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass kebab removal when? Surely after Paris, Europe will un-cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: removed.png (664 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
removed.png
664 KB, 967x807
Mass kebab removal when?

Surely after Paris, Europe will un-cuck themselves and do what must be done.
>>
Its gonna take at least 20 more happenings with death tolls of at least 30 each for Europe to start talking about ending the ISIS threat. Its going to take a few years for the people to topple the governments and expel the invaders. Quote me on this.
>>
>>68358141
Fuck.
>>
File: image:1647.jpg (285 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image:1647.jpg
285 KB, 640x426
>>68357580
>Ship a bunch of serbs in wooden crates
>unload them in london, brussles, paris and berlin
>Leave them infront of mosques
>Serbs will smell the kebab and break out of the crates
>Serbs will remove kebab
>>
>>68358141
idunno, the guy from turkey seems a step ahead of everyone else
>>
>>68357580
Europe elites are the ones who allowed it to happen in the first 'lace, dummy.
>>
>>68359954

I'd much rather kill Brits, Belgians, Frenchies and Germans, desu. They're worse than kebab.
>>
>>68357580
Europe elites are the ones who allowed it to happen in the first place, dummy.
>>
>>68360182
I'd much rather tell you to fuck off and go back to Pazar, muslimanderu drljavi.
>>
>>68360182
This
>>
>>68360756

>licking Euroscum's cocks

Good goy, maybe Merkel and Cameron will throw you a few extra breadcrumbs for being such a good little obedient bitch.
>>
>>68360182
Dmitri are you still mad about the nato bombings?
>>
>>68360951
Are you retarded?
Merkel and Cameron are the ones who pushing this ALL MUSLIMS PLS COME thing.

If anyone should die, should be them.

>>68361052
Dmitri isn't a Serbian name, Papafagulos.
>>
>>68357580
My guess is that if it happens once more before a year has passed since Paris, people will start thinking.
Just hope it hits Germany next time, so Merkel gets the message.
>>
>>68361140

>Merkel and Cameron are the ones who pushing this ALL MUSLIMS PLS COME thing.

You'll find that most Euroscum agrees with Merkel and Cameron. Ergo, Muslims > Euroscum.

>>68361052

I'm not mad, I just want Euroscum to die for being subhumans and cucking themselves out of existence. They want it, Muslims want it, I want it, what's so bad about that?
>>
>>68360182
Stop dividing Europe. The whole of Europe needs to DEUS VULT and unite to save the race.
>>
>>68361140
My mistake Dimitrije
>>
>tfw travel a lot
>stay for a month or two at my parents in India and then travel to some other country
>have been shit talking sandniggers every single country I went to
>beating them in alleyways and leaving them there bruised with broken bones and shattered pride
>burned koran after beating a few mudslimes in front of them too
>edgy but gives me so much satisfaction
>at it for about 8 years now
>had a based ruski bro who removed some kebab in russia
>visited belgium in 2014
If only I was a little late, I swear I'd have killed at least 2-3 rapefugees. I doubt anyone would even notice a few missing kebabs.
>Now collecting money for another "trip" to Boston

You can call me a pooinloo pajeet , but I don't care because kebab removal is what I care about.
Also redpilled my whole formerly liberal family about muslims and their trickery.
>>
File: Britania_Rules.png (912 KB, 1156x900) Image search: [Google]
Britania_Rules.png
912 KB, 1156x900
>>68361426

>The whole of Europe needs to DEUS VULT and unite to save the race.

We're not the same race, Euroscum. You deserve to die.
>>
>>68361498
Pretty good Sanjay. Indians fought in the British army for a reason. We'll need you when the happening comes to take out the central Asian countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x224
>>68357580
It'll take at least 10 more years with nonstop happenings and hundreds of casualties for Europe to finally so something. By then the islamic population will already be quite strong.

It's gonna be tough but I have faith.
>>
Race wars are obsolete, races die, mix, appear througouth all human history, it's no big deal if you think outside the box. It's some ooga booga archaic tribal shit.
Class Warfare is the battle we now have to win for the sake of our specie.
>>
>>68361488
It would be Dmitar, got it stavros?
>>
>>68362411
There more than 1 way to say names, jamal
>>
>>68361498
BASED INDIAN

Your services will be in high demand in the near future, you and your fellow countrymen could make a lot of money as mercenaries. Just think about it, getting paid to remove kebab! Sounds good huh?
>>
>>68362411
no it would be either Dimitar, Dimitrija, Dimitri
>>
>>68357580
When protests and anti government national movements take the initiative to fuck up as many muslims as possible.
When massive mobs of angry people start attacking muslims and start killing a few of the radical one is sharia zones.
When attacks on mosques start with cocktails and bricks and widespread disorder erupts.
When the white people that were silent start joining in and when muslims start to feel the fear of being unwelcome.
Then the clashes with the police erupt while the ones that use this distraction start to attack the muslims even more.
When the politicians and jew feel the heat and feel the need to do something productive like talks and shit.
When the insane amount of illegal Zastava weapons and bosnian ammunition flood europe and in the entire mess someone starts writing petitions for legal ownership of firearms.
Basically, the most devout anti islamists and nationalists have to sacrifice themselves by being jailed for the shitstorm to begin.
If muslims ran away before, they will do so again.
On these protests must be shown pictures of Assad and probably Putin (he will certainly claim to have no responsibility whatsoever) also, the Israeli flags need to shown (as in IDF is to be the example of kebab removal).
Then then the real terror attack will happen and muslims will be publicly persecuted all across europe.
The shitstorm (as in an actuall civil war muslims vs nonmuslims) will begin here first, then in FYROMacedonia.
Serbia will be bolstered by Russia secretly and will cooperate with europeand soldiers to 'control' the bad radical islam situation i Kosovo, meaning a mass genocide of albanians and heavy isis guerrilla resistance all across the balkans.
Every muslim army that wants only to defend itself will be branded as isis or any other terror group.
I will personally join the volunteer death squads and probably get killed or butchered while i laugh being high on amphetamine speed.
The balkan crisis will surf the anti islamic narative.
>>
>>68357580
>Mass kebab removal when?
Never. White people from Western Europe will ve minority in 25 years, and most of them probably will move to Eastern Europe or the US.
>>
IMO, it's pogrom time. What more evidence do you need to prove to you that Muslims don't belong in Europe?
>>
>>68365503
Can trump save us? And how the hell does he wake up at 3am to tweet about Brussels?
>>
>>68361498
Good job bro. Kep yoga flaming those korans. ...and feel free to help out in NYC after you're done with Boston.
>>
>>68366579

He's the front runner for President of The United States... people want to know what he will say seeing as how he is one of the few public figures who tells it like it is.
>>
>>68358141

This. Nothing will change unless you get a +1000 death toll attack or about 10 more attacks of 25-100 in a few years.

It will have to feel like a war before things change and cucks are reviled.
>>
>>68361498
How are you getting away with it?
Do you look like a Paki Muslim or something that you can do that or just jump them?

>you will never infiltrate a kebab network and kill them all before they can do anything
Sucks, man.
>>
File: 1455627675520.jpg (28 KB, 568x376) Image search: [Google]
1455627675520.jpg
28 KB, 568x376
>>68357580
You underestimate our the shackles of our slavery
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.