[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not even sad or angry over Brussels. I just shrug my shoulders,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 7589141522_ec14ed5176_b.jpg (145 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
7589141522_ec14ed5176_b.jpg
145 KB, 683x1024
Not even sad or angry over Brussels.

I just shrug my shoulders, and make breakfast.

It's just another day in Europe.

I seriously don't care anymore. Europe is doomed.

I
Don't
Fucking
Care.
>>
How is it doomed? Even if we had an attack like this every month life would still go on...
>>
>>68356612
These just make Brexit more likely.

I am also indifferent (Brit travelling in China, ignore the flag)
>>
File: 1458650423103.jpg (74 KB, 546x634) Image search: [Google]
1458650423103.jpg
74 KB, 546x634
>>
>>68356612

Attacks 10x as bad as this were common in Syrian cities controlled by Assad for 4 years straight.

You fucking Eurofaggots deserve much, much worse. I hope the Mudslimes make some spectacular decapitations.
>>
File: 1457740506021.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1457740506021.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>>68357075
>>
>>68357075
spoken like a true canadian
>>
>>68357075

Canada...

You are not even a real country.

Please go back hunting the moose.

You'll be allowed to talk with relevant countries when YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE A FUCKING KEK
>>
>>68356612
When you accept it as normal you have been conquered.
>>
>>68356875

Spoken like a true pussy brit

>l-let them in! What's the big deal? Who cares if people die?
>>
We're all doomed and we're all on the path to death anyway. Existence is futile. Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: trudeau bombing internally.jpg (81 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
trudeau bombing internally.jpg
81 KB, 1608x905
>>68357075
Justin pls
>>
>>68356612
thta's the best attitude to have OP

i don't want to freak out about EUROPE getting literally raped for the rest of my lifetime until it's no longer Europe
>>
>>68357075
Canada is next
>>
>>68357471
Yet Canadians love this guy

Fucking mapleniggers
>>
>>68356612
yeah I dont care either we all know the script, notallmudshits and solidarity hashtags on social media with some artist throwing together drawing of belgium and back to work tomorrow
>>
>>68356612

I was concerned that it would be plain sailing until the referendum in June, but fortunately the scum apparently can't stop themselves.
>>
>>68357240
>not gunning down migrants while they're still at sea
>>68357258
>je suis charlie
>>
>>68357610
Watch out, your cops will come knocking if you talk shit about him loving Islam
>>
>>68357824
send all migrants to nanuvut
>>
>>68356612
Apathy is deadly
>>
I laughed when I heard it.
>>
>>68358125
And what can I do about it?

I'm a university student, if I voice my opinions I will get shouted down as racist, kicked out of university, be arrested for inciting racial hatred and become unemployable. I would lose all my friends and family.

It's better to just keep my head down and watch my world slowly wither than that actually. This is the tyranny of the left. Such is the power of left-wing fascism.
>>
>>68356612
>I just shrug my shoulders, and make breakfast.
>It's just another day in Europe.
I won't certainly care, down here in this little corner.
>>
>be European
>get bombed

glad I only have to wear a bulletproof vest to school, kek
>>
>>68359057
yes it is tyranny, but youre a coward if you just "watch the world burn." just spread your knowledge (if you have any- if you dont, develop it) one person at a time
>>
>>68357075
t.mohammed
>>
>>68356612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
>>
>>68359367
It's easy for you to call others 'coward' when you have guns to defend yourselves and a strong base of support for Trump.

We have nothing.
>>
>>68359449
what does the 't.' mean?
>>
>>68356612
this

i saw the news, shitposted for a bit on here then continued with my day as usual
>>
>>68356612
Funny I had the exact same reaction I couldnt care less about it
>>
>>68356612
This.

Didn't even care to read up on it.

Just your everyday muslim shit.
>>
>>68359654
i'm not talking about physical cowardice- im talking about moral cowardice. you need to at least TELL the people around you what your'e thinking and try to explain it to them
>>
>>68359775
>see news
>shitpost till I get janitor banned
>continue as normal
>come back when unbanned and keep on Trumping

It's at least a happening but it's nothing like San Bern or Paris which were fun for days here. San Bern was especially fun because of the news, police radio and chase!
>>
>>68356612
same here

I am more concerned about Republicans taking away Trump`s nomination. They could bomb Europe everyday and I wouldnt give two shits. Can`t get any worse anyways.

Migrants leaching off every last bit of wealth Germany has made, raping the women and bombing the cities. Have fun

Merkel will be re elected 2017. Congratz

Welfare state runs dry. Germany in flames. Too bad, I won`t be there when this happens. I will be sipping my coffee somewhere else when this happens.
>>
File: 1458254110307.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1458254110307.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>68357358
Do you accept it as normal when it happens in Turkey? Syria? Iraq?

Definitely true for Belgians but not for Brits.
>>
>>68359654
We want the best for you but what can we do at this point? Since the crash of 2008 it's been ever man for himself everywhere and rich people have planes and islands to escape to. We're fucked, Germany until 2015 was our bailout plan! No shit skins, now all we have are the States and mountains but it's illegal to live without Obamacare. No matter how we dice it we're better of dead, atleast we can take everyone down with us. All I know is I quit my job and live at home now because this shit everywhere. what's the point anymore? Its been great for the last month but now I really am considering suicide now that stock market is crashing. It's all down hill from here so I suggest you run, fight, or die at this point.
>>
>>68356612
I'm sad it happened at all, but I'm relieved that it didn't happen to a based country, like Poland, who is actively resisting the refugees.
>>
I'm more or less with OP here; the only thing I really care about is that this benefits the anti-EU and pro-Trump groups and that's great.

We deserve this, and we need it.
>>
>>68359057
Keep your head down, and bail out for the US ASAP. The Jews are doing it, and they are doing it for good reason.

I'd tell you to bail out now, but, honestly, the universities here don't allow guns, either.
>>
>>68360849
Will you stfu about muh Jews.

Islam is crusading against the West, it's not about jews.

All religions have had their moment of global conquest and bloodshed, it's Islam's turn now.
>>
Is it wrong to be critical of Islam? I know people say that it's a "religion of peace," but when you actually examine it further, it's far from it. Muhammad was a bloodthirsty warlord who spread his delusions by the sword and raped. And to think that over a billion people think of him as a perfect human being.
>>
>>68357075

I hate the joke that Canada has become on this board because of shits like you.
>>
Vote to leave. Come be a proxy state of America. The son shall take the burdens of the father upon his own red white and blue shoulders. I'm here for you, just leave your fish and chips. Pick up the burger, and love me again.
>>
>>68360616
>We deserve this, and we need it.
This.
I was actually disappointed that it was so small in scale.
We need shit like paris or cologne to happen more often to wake the people the fuck up.

Still way to many leftist muzzie lovers out there
>>
>>68361027
Islam had it for the centuries preceding the Crusades. They don't stop, and your population doesn't care. This is becoming par for the course in Europe, and nobody over there gives enough of a shit to say, "Hey, maybe we should put the brakes on visa-free immigration."

This is, what, your 5th attack site in less than 6 months? How long until Europeans wake up? The vast majority have no interest. The Jews see this, and see what's coming, and are running - for good reason.

This isn't a DA JOOS post. It's a, "Take a fucking look around you, and see what the survivalists are doing," post.
>>
File: 1458456847484.png (616 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
1458456847484.png
616 KB, 960x799
>>68357393
We had 30 years of it with the IRA you soft cunt.
>>
>>68361565
Yeah, we need an attack on the same scale as 9/11 to happen, and unfortunately if it will happen it's got to be a big city like London, Berlin or Stockholm.
>>
>>68357075
This to be quite honest.
>Lole guise let's destabilize the middle east to make oil cheaper xD
>Abloo bloo mudslimes are attacking us why are they so mad bawwww
Not even justifying the mudslimes, it's just common sense of you bother a wild animal it will attack.
>>
>>68359682
"Regards". As if he was signing the post with his name
>>
>>68359682
it means go back to lebbit you cancerous faggot
>>
When are people going to realize this is a war? How many more dead? how many more broken families and grieving survivors? What the fuck does it take anymore?!
>>
>>68362512

Common sense is not to take wild animals into your home.
>>
>>68362696
Leftists to get the fuck out of the media and politics.

As long as every attack is immediately countered by a shitton of #NotAllMuslims propaganda on every channel nothing will ever change.
>>
>>68357075

honestly i think Europe needs something on the scale of 9/11 to really wake them up, maybe even something worse

but you're still a cuck of a country anyway, it might just happen to you.
>>
I feel you, Bong-kun.

Every time I'm at a music theatre or auditorium, a cinema, an airport or anywhere suitable for a terrorist attack I'm ready for an explosion, or a hailstorm of lead and gunpowder.

Our politicians sold us out. They forced this multiculti bullshit and now ordinary citizens are paying the price. It's only a matter of time before they hit London or some other British city.

I don't feel safe in my own country anymore man.
>>
>>68357742
I'm obviously appalled at what's happend today but this is great for the Out campaign.
>>
>>68356612

i want to fug the xbox lady
>>
File: Buddha_statue.png (1 MB, 949x864) Image search: [Google]
Buddha_statue.png
1 MB, 949x864
>tfw live in America and don't have to deal with this shit
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.