[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the current happening help Trump on Tuesday's primaries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: file.jpg (58 KB, 696x561) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
58 KB, 696x561
Will the current happening help Trump on Tuesday's primaries?
>>
Maybe.
People who keep pissing and whining about it definitely will though.
>>
Yes. But the timing could of been better and the casualties higher.
>>
>>68353255
His entire campaign from the get-go has been a gamble on whether there would be more catastrophes. He received more support after the Paris attacks, he also did better after the rape epidemic became public. If something bigger happens, then Trump will secure his position.
>>
>>68353255
No, people are fucking blaming the attack on Trump and tweeting #NotAllMuslims
>>
>>68353779
95% of the american population sees that and runs in the other direction
>>
>>68353779
Only the very vocal minority. Trump is doing so well because people hold beliefs that counter this Liberal nonsense. I could guess that the majority of people whom post all this shit are under the age of 30. Considering in most countries that have non-mandatory voting, it is the older people that actually turn up to vote.
>>
>>68353255
I'm really keen to get one of those caps just to see how the faggots at my uni react desu
>>
File: 1458640098602.jpg (47 KB, 641x343) Image search: [Google]
1458640098602.jpg
47 KB, 641x343
>>68353779
so we hashtag back with #WirMüssenDieMuslimeAusrotten
>>
>>68353779
it was probably trump supporters who did it anyway
>>
Won't in Arizona. The Don was going to win here regardless, and we're WTA.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 618x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 618x394
Unfortunately it will have little effect. Trump was going to win Arizona anyway. As for Utah, it is a weird theocratic state founded on a lunatic who lifted much of his sect's practices from Freemasonry- and Islam.

Utah will vote as they are commanded by the Momon hierarchy.
>>
>>68353684
It was absolutely not a gamble that he predicated some of his campaign on Islamic terrorism. He's like us here on /pol/ - someone that is aware of the growing issue and is deeply concerned over it. He's said as much. He is not an opportunist in this matter.

It's merely prudence regarding a growing certainty.
>>
cute girl. who is she? source please
>>
>>68353255
Yes.
>>
>>68353874
You underestimate how retarded most Americans are.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.