[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>could Italy and not Germany be next? They are too prepared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: pisa.jpg (110 KB, 832x1251) Image search: [Google]
pisa.jpg
110 KB, 832x1251
>could Italy and not Germany be next? They are too prepared.
>>
>>68352913
when they said prepared they were referring to prepping the bull
>>
I'm expecting Germany or Greece next, Italy doesn't seem like as big a target.
>>
>>68352913
Italy is too prepared?

Also hoping they bomb the Vatican, that's one less cuck pope, hopefully will end the Vatican II bullshit, and will finally get this holy war started
>>
I'm guessing it's the UK
>>
As much as I love Germany (not the government, they're cucks like all female governments), they need a wake-up call that only hundreds of bodies in the street will provide.

Although France ignored that wake-up call so Germany might too.

#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>68353289
>Italy doesn't seem like as big a target.
what about the jubilee?

>Italy is too prepared?
no we're never prepared.
>>
>>68352913
Many people can be "next" but Germany will have a catastrophe on Mayday
>>
>mfw going to Italy for fall vacation
fug
>>
>>68355122
pls stay there, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>68353415
They havent had a mass casualty attack in 11 years.

Either the Sea Monster is very good at taking care of these people quietly or they're planning something 9/11 sized.
>>
>>68355374
rude as hell dude
>>
File: 1438563180924.jpg (338 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1438563180924.jpg
338 KB, 1024x768
>>68352913

Japan is gonna be next, G7 soon
>>
>>68353289

>Greece

Why the fuck would they bomb Greece, we haven't done anything to them, we are just a poor debtland.
>>
>>68355416
Its the secon one. they dont take care of these people they let them run wild in certain districts, just like belgium did.
>>
>>68355463
come here, see how rude we (actually Romanians) can be. I'm doing you a favor. Italy is shitty anyway.
>>
>>68353415
Possibly, but bear in mind it's harder to get into the UK as a migrant than, say, France or Belgium. Plus our security services are much better than those of mainland Europe.
>>
>>68355663
A knife in hand under every wooden table.

long live rome man. i know what youre talking about, i worked in rome for years.
>>
>>68353524
The Jubilee is a big and heavily surveilled target. Not ruling it out but they would have to plan something yuuge, possibly 9/11 tier.
>>
>>68355463
He's a greasy wog Italiano what did you expect? Come to Australia instead bro.
>>
>>68356617
>Come to Australia instead bro.
I agree. Go to Australia instead.
>>
>>
I have a trip planned next week to Rome, so it better not blow up
>>
>>68357042
what city? I hope it's Naples
>>
>>68357211
It would still be safer than your cunt, Dracula.
>>
>>68357211
>ROMANIANS INVADING ITALY
Jesus Fuckin' Christ you fucking scum STAY HOME you fucking PIG and just die
>>
>>68357397
Just wanna eat some pizza, visit some museums and see the vatican, you gotta chill luigi
>>
>>68357620
stay fucking home or I'll swear to my grandma I'll burn you alive you friggin' romanian scum
>>
>>68355663
t. Terrone
>>
> ITT my fellow countrymen are telling tourists to gtfo
s.m.h. senpaitachi
>>
>>68352913
Mamma Mia I hope they don't blow up the tower of pizza
>>
File: cuck.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>68355463
>>68356617
he's right

NO KEKS IN ITALY

STAY AT HOME MUSLIM DANISH SCUMBAG
>>
Yeah they could do something in Rome or Milan, but to be honest I don't think they can reach the vatican.

The whole place is a fucking fortress, and to say things right, the Vatican itself is one of the most powerful organizations in the world.
I bet it's on the top 3 or top 5 including everything else, known or not by common people.

They literally sit on mountains of gold and cash and they won't let any kind of shitty sandnigger go and put their smelly sandals where really counts.

I'm worried about the non-vatican Rome tho.
>>
>>68362063
>the Vatican itself is one of the most powerful organizations in the world.

WHen will this meme end?
>>
File: Spain-flag-map-plus-ultra.png (313 KB, 1615x1195) Image search: [Google]
Spain-flag-map-plus-ultra.png
313 KB, 1615x1195
What about Spain?
>>
>>68362414
When it stops being true, so nowhen near.
>>
>>68363943
But there a no proof of it being true other than meme-tier novelists.
>>
>>68352913
>i-i-italy is important i swear, why they no bomb us?

fuck of terrone. Our problems are the Somalis not the muslims
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.