[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels great to live in a country that ISIS won't touch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Sommerlappen-Aker-Brygge.jpg (614 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Sommerlappen-Aker-Brygge.jpg
614 KB, 2000x1333
Belgium bombs ISIS, which is why ISIS attacks Belgium. ISIS Said they would attack anyone who attacked them, then france started bombing and ISIS attacked back, then Russia Started bombing them and they attacked back, then Belgium and attacked back.

USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Nigeria, Niger, Morocco, Netherlands, Libya, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Denmark, Chad, Canada, Cameroon, Bahrain and Australia also is currently attacking ISIS and ISIS have said that they will attack back. And ISIS did attack some canadian soldiers right after canada started bombing them and there was a small attack against Australia after Australia started bombing, same with Jordan and so on. But these countries likely can expect something.

Places like Sweden, Germany and here in Norway likely won't see anything like that until we start bombing as well.

Who else is not a formal ISIS target?
>>
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
Places like Sweden, Germany, and Norway are part of the new Islamic caliphate and are completely subservient to Islam. There's no reason to attack them.
>>
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: dubUD4u.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
dubUD4u.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Reporting in. Feels good being in a country which is safe from the mudslime invasion.
>>
They don't need to bomb you. They will simply outbreed you and vote themselves into power in 2 generations, and you will let it happen. Enjoy your grandchildrens sharia law.
>>
>>68350337
Yeah cool story but all those irrelevant shitholes will have their native population replaced by Africans and Asians anyway.

Quite frankly the opinion of a soon to be extinct people is utterly irrelevant.

>t. Ahmed Mohammed
>>
>>68350510
Korean with a VPN?
>>
why don't you just invade Syria and Iraq and genocide them all
>>
>>68350457
Why? Your government wants to risk the life of UK citizens to get rid of ISIS and that's not me and my family so I am fine with that. Go ahead, ISIS even celebrates when they die so they don't seem to mind either. But it does give ISIS the excuse to continue trying to take the UK at some point.

I am happy to stay out of it, no risk all reward.
>>
>>68350910
America and the UK is already trying, but these guys are everywhere so it is hopeless unless they nuke London, Paris and so on...
>>
>>68350337
>Places like Sweden, Germany and here in Norway likely won't see anything like that until we start bombing as well.
Yeah only gang rapes and the destruction of your culture. #refugeeswelcome
>>
>>68350910

Because despite the fact that it was be incredibly easy to just glass them, everybody would get up USA's ass for wiping "innocent" people off the map.
>>
>>68350919
>>68351098
Didn't Norway just release a big leader of ISIS from jail because you cucks don't understand criminal justice?

Yeah, let terrorists out of jail but keep Brevik locked up, your priorities need fixing Norway.
>>
File: 1458038385997.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1458038385997.gif
263 KB, 480x479
feels good
>>
>>68351585

There's already so many cars blowing up in your cunt that ISIS thinks it's them doing it.
>>
>>68351358
>Didn't Norway just release a big leader of ISIS from jail because you cucks don't understand criminal justice?

Well, he had not done anything illegal and no evidence so there is a limited time we could keep him in jail.

>Yeah, let terrorists out of jail but keep Brevik locked up, your priorities need fixing Norway.

He will be let out in 16 years. People have begun changing their mind about him after it was revealed that he was tortured by being served the same dinner twice in a row. It's pretty brutal way to treat prisoners and those things should not be happening in Norway.
>>
WOW THAT'S MY DAD
>>
>>68350337
CANT BOMB IF WE HAVE NO PLANES
>>
>>68350337

Kek, first plane and already niggers.
>>
feels good man
>>
>d-d-don't hurt us ISIS! we won't attack you!

lol
>>
File: 1458513710985.jpg (37 KB, 329x374) Image search: [Google]
1458513710985.jpg
37 KB, 329x374
OP is a disgrace to the flag.

Being attacked by ISIS is an honor! It shows that you had the balls to stand up for what's right in the fight against terrorism!

Know that not all Norwegians are faggots like OP.
>>
>>68350337
We already have enough shit dealing with local cartels
>>
>>68353213
>Being attacked by ISIS is an honor! It shows that you had the balls to stand up for what's right in the fight against terrorism!

Vel, dra til syria da, din råtne homo. Så kan du bli angrepet av dem dagen lang.

>>68352915
Just like when niggers say "d-d-don't hurt us police! we won't attack you!" because white people don't attack police. It's stupid and not necessary when other people are doing it.
>>
So guys do we want ISIS to bomb us and kill innocent people in our countries or not?
I am getting mixed messages from this thread
>>
Also other than some autist that held up a cafe, we have had no attacks either

Sure we bomb ISIS, but we also give them a lot of recruits (so many aussies in ISIS)
They probably give us a free pass for that
>>
>>68354163
>So guys do we want ISIS to bomb us and kill innocent people in our countries or not?
>I am getting mixed messages from this thread

there's a theory that FDR somehow enabled Pearl Harbor because the isolationists were keeping us out of the european war. whether that's true or not, imagine the reaction if refugees all over europe started bombing left and right, instead of the ticky-tack shit that we moan about for a day or two and then forget.

so yeah, the warmongers would love to have another 911 so that we could do something something.
>>
>>68354761
FDR received a warning an hour prior to pearl harbor but he let it happen because he wanted to help defend England.
>>
>>68354423
>Also other than some autist that held up a cafe, we have had no attacks either

Yeah, that's what I meant.

>Sure we bomb ISIS, but we also give them a lot of recruits (so many aussies in ISIS)
>They probably give us a free pass for that

That is likely not how it works, it will be serious for them if they don't keep their promise. Breaking oaths and promises is considered a serious sin, so they will likely try something unless you make some sort of peace agreement. I think they might do something more in Australia
>>
File: 1328274978420.gif (1 MB, 245x217) Image search: [Google]
1328274978420.gif
1 MB, 245x217
I hope norway starts carpetbombing those faggot goatfuckers asap
>>
File: 1458080115820.jpg (210 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1458080115820.jpg
210 KB, 1100x700
>Tfw I live in some remote village in the middle of nowhere

Comfy af right now
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.