[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My time is up /pol/, no longer am I sitting on the fence about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1453074681780.jpg (52 KB, 629x389) Image search: [Google]
1453074681780.jpg
52 KB, 629x389
My time is up /pol/, no longer am I sitting on the fence about those fucking refugees.

So I just watched 'With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations' after putting it off for a few weeks (desu I forgot) - after debating a few topics in a forum (was a live thread for this mornings attacks in Europe). I honestly didn't know how bad the situation was, like I kind of assumed that among the refugees there would be IS militants and a small percentage of them would be there to cause trouble. But I hadn't really grasped the idea of why so many flooded in, or what the impact of it will be in 10+ years.

I know the threat of Islam won't go away soon, I mean we did flatten the Middle East so it's only fair that the actions are reciprocated. For once in my life though I'm actually happy with the thought of mass genocide to secure a safe future.

tl;dr Which country can I move too to ensure my family heritage and culture will stay white and normal?
>>
>>68345764
None sadly.
>>
>>68347339
It's just made me hate lefties and Jews even more now.

"HURR let's let in over a million black and brown people who can't speak our language but can communicate with rape and violence"
>>
Im going to Denmark this year probably, to live with my Danish girlfriend.
>>
>>68348982
I wouldn't voluntarily live in Europe, my parents are going to live in Germany for a few years on an American air base but I refuse and am going to stay in the UK. Fuck that
>>
That's right goy, just move away and let them take your clay.
>>
File: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
>>68350100
this
>>
>>68345764
Croatia
>>
>>68350544
of course, no jobs here.. but if you have some other income, its heaven on earth.
>>
>>68345764
Don't you fucking faggots understand?
THERE IS NO WHERE LEFT TO RUN
Stand and fight for your country you spineless piece of shit.
>>
>>68350100
>>68350367
Yeah, he'll be able to kick the muslims out of the UK right after you get rid of all those hispanics.

How many generations is that going to take you?
>>
DONT RUN. Stand and fight where you live
>>
>>68345764
I heard Sweden looks nice :^)
>>
>>68350711
With what? You know as well as I do it's illegal to carry a knife thats more than 3 inches. I'm not buttering their bread you fuck
>>
File: 1446086469802.png (1 MB, 718x478) Image search: [Google]
1446086469802.png
1 MB, 718x478
>>68350720
It will get done.
>>
>>68345764
Finland and New Zealand are both relatively in control. Still taking refugees of course, but not slurping them up.
>>
>>68351013
It's also illegal to murder muslims, does that mean when they break into your house you just roll over and let them fuck your wife? Grow some balls
>>
>>68351155
Double dubs don't lie, guess I'm staying and fighting
>>
>>68345764

Heritage you will probably not keep, or at the very least watered down.

And you will have to change your culture to the nation.

But you could go to places like Transylvania, USA or basically any place or nation that is used to multiple cultures.
>>
>>68351013
>butterknives are illegal
>best to just let them rape my daughters
>inb4 mental gymnastics justifying the illegal acts of a pack of browns
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.