[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we "fix" Belgium?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tell me.jpg (20 KB, 338x511) Image search: [Google]
Tell me.jpg
20 KB, 338x511
How do we "fix" Belgium?
>>
By being more tolerant.
>>
>>68345719
Europe is beyond fixing.
>>
>>68345719
more diversity wouldn't hurt
>>
>>68345719
Europe is dead.
>>
>>68345769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omf4iAYbj4U
>>
There is a race war going on and europe (christians) are on the losing side.
>>
>>68345719

>Gather up all Muslims and people with darker skin
>Put them into Camps
>Make the Holohoax reality
>>
>>68345719
They need to let in more refugees. These people are struggling and all they want is a safe place to raise there children, and lots of women to rape.
>>
glass it
>>
Belgians are horrible people. They self annoited themselves the beurocrats of the eu.

Having that place descend into chaos would be the best for Brexit, the best for continental european survival.

Belgians were also the worst and most brutal colonialists, who took everything and built nothing.
>>
give Flanders to us. at least the Dutch peoples can sudoku in unity that way
>>
>>68345719

As the Canadian cuck Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said after the Boston bombing attack:

>“We have to look at the root causes,” Mr. Trudeau said the day after the bombings.

>“But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded. Completely at war with innocents. At war with a society. And our approach has to be, where do those tensions come from?”
>>
>>68346159
nice in depth perspective there, fat lad
>>
You have to tolerate being ripped apart by shrapnel. Open your heart to the sting of an AK bullet, and accept the sweet embrace of an infidels death.
>>
File: 1430471428152.jpg (153 KB, 950x876) Image search: [Google]
1430471428152.jpg
153 KB, 950x876
we just gotta make some waffles as an gift to welcome them to the cultural enrichment!
>>
>>68345719
We bomb it to the ground alongside all the other cucked places of europe.
>>
>>68345719
kill everyone
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.