[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belgium has a large muslim population compared to many European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 000_par1714802_copy[1].jpg (293 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
000_par1714802_copy[1].jpg
293 KB, 690x388
>Terrorists decided to bomb a country that has a very high muslim population

>White people further polarize muslim population

>muslim population radicalizes as a result of polarization

ISIS has tried to divide the west from the beginning, and fear mongering is exactly what the result of all this is supposed to be.

There's no way that Islamic Extremists would think that killing under 30 people is going to make any difference in advancing their cause directly. They know that if they go too far, that they'll be attacked with overwhelming force. The only reason they're doing this is to radicalize muslims.

It's fucking obvious and you idiots are falling for it.
>>
How am I falling for it?

I'm a fucking white male.
>>
Maybe I just don't care about Muslims? Fuck 'em.
>>
>>68345388

The sooner the better, they all want Shariah any way.
>>
YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>68345388
Geeze, I'm sure glad that explanation covers, THE LAST THIRTEEN HUNDRED YEARS! You colossal cock gobbler.
>>
>>68345388
You ever think of embracing the polarisation? Letting people who grew up in western countries go to the muslim shitholes would probably help fix them. It's why I never understood the hate against Iran aren't they Shia and Shia is relatively bro tier in comparison to Sunni? They'd fix the region with moderate Islam and take it away from the Jews.
>>
>>68345388

You should watch the anime GATE some time.

That's basically the U.S. or "white people" vs. the mudslimes.

That's basically what needs to happen, because that's basically the difference in technological power.
>>
>>68345388
>step 1: kill all Muslims
>step 2: no more Isis because no Muslims
>step 3: profit?!?!
>>
>>68345388
If muslims "radicalize" so fucking easily. Then they simply don't belong in the west and should be sent back to the desert
>>
File: 1424772572223.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1517) Image search: [Google]
1424772572223.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1517
>>68345388
>The only reason they're doing this is to radicalize muslim
>implying we don't exactly want that so we can start removing kebab and heretics
>>
>>68346583
Not all muslims radicalize so quickly, just young, disillusioned military aged men.
Isis is to Islam what the alt right is to Christianity.
>>
File: godzilla_poop.png (298 KB, 1310x1006) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_poop.png
298 KB, 1310x1006
>>68345388
agreed
why would muslims attack germans? the USA attacked the muslims. are you saying they cannot tell the difference between usa/germans?!? or implying they are stupid enough to resurrect the nazis??!?

somethings off
>>
>>68347133
Also the fact that ISIS go out and kill people and the alt right bitch on social media and imageboards shows the difference in cultural power of Islam versus Christianity.
I'll leave it up to you which has more.
>>
File: 1443987297788.jpg (20 KB, 297x200) Image search: [Google]
1443987297788.jpg
20 KB, 297x200
>>68346905
>you will never be a Deathwing terminator

It's a painful feeling.
>>
>>68347148
Modern psychiatry has definitely failed you.
>>
Good. I hope there's more bombings, attacks, and rapes throughout Europe

Your ancestors couldve been smart and came here. You deserve this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.