[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Brussels attack multiple reports of arabic speaking attackers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: A crow.png (36 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
A crow.png
36 KB, 1400x1400
> Brussels attack multiple reports of arabic speaking attackers

> US, in about 5 hours, will all be talking about some Muslim attackers X who orchestrated the huge, dramatic, fucking call-of-duty like attack ( airport and metro... just fucking scary )

> the entire US will suddenly want Donald Trump in office

Wow. Prepare for the biggest turn of american sentiment, probably ever.
>>
MAKE
>>
>>68345119

We'll see. The conditioning runs deep. I'm honestly afraid that it will take another attack here.
>>
>>68345308
This. Westerners are so cucked that many will ask "what did we do to provoke this?"
>>
>>68345287
AMERICA
>>
>>68345119
Trump isn't going to say anything about it.

He knows when to exploit something and when to let it speak for itself
>>
>>68345437
GREAT
>>
>>68345119

We will see. Airport bombing was at 9:11 Brussels time, if there is going to be attacks in the USA we'll know in 2 hours.

Wish I had a radio so I could hear what the normies on their commutes are hearing.
>>
GREAT
>>
>>68345675
AGAIN
>>
>>68345119
What kind of flag am I supposed to put as my profile picpic?
>>
>>68345596
If he is smart, he will be subtle about it, and stealthily incorporate it into his rhetoric.

That's the best way.
>>
>>68345434
>This. Westerners are so cucked that many will ask "what did we do to provoke this?"

Yeah, people don't seem to get that this is in relaliation for attacks. ISIS said that they would attack anyone who attacked them first, then france attacked ISIS and ISIS held their part of the deal, then russia attacked and ISIS held their part of the deal and so on.

People are still confused about why because they are idiots and also because the media rarely mention the reasons that ISIS gives. It's a failure of the media and the people.
>>
>>68345596
Read his Twitter
>>
File: corrected-isis-flag.jpg (53 KB, 941x566) Image search: [Google]
corrected-isis-flag.jpg
53 KB, 941x566
>>68345789
>>
>>68345308
>>68345434

Sense. We're way too cucked to do anything.
>>
>>68345119
the day after aipac, on a primary election day

pure coincidence.....
>>
>>68346163
I did and he didn't say
>I was right!

He said
>Damn shame, used to be a nice neighborhood
>>
>>68345596
>I mean blah blah blah blah Belgium look at what happened in Belgium. I have friends who work there, good buddies, blah blah blah, Belgium , blah blah, Muslims, blah blah terrorism.
>>
File: 1458636447642.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1458636447642.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>68345119
>Be in Arizona
>Today is the day of the preliminaries
>People care no shits to Muslim emotions
>Mfw Trump fucking conquerors the preliminary because of the attacks that strikes perfectly with Arizona's views.
These shitskins just helped Trump today
>>
File: different world.jpg (26 KB, 565x122) Image search: [Google]
different world.jpg
26 KB, 565x122
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

The God-Emperor has been appraised of the situation, and posted this 8 minutes ago.
>>
>all the replies filled with liberals critisizing trump for "fear mongering" and making this event political
>whenever a shooting happens liberals immediately jump to make things political about gun violence

I fucking hate them, I hate liberals i cant take this anymore. Civil war NOW i want to shoot these liberal anti-american cucks, every last one of them!!!!
>>
>>68345119
We are up to three western terrorist attacks inside Europe, just in the past few months. Make it 4 if you count San Bernadino in the West.
>>
>>68345119
This will only work with a certain kind of people, and I think they have been Trump supporters before today.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.