[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I understand the allure of globalism for the elite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Wong16.jpg (101 KB, 835x455) Image search: [Google]
Wong16.jpg
101 KB, 835x455
I think I understand the allure of globalism for the elite.

Well educated people - graduate students and beyond - detest ignorance and probably suffer from a subconscious need to want to establish their personal sense of order towards the outside world which they view as an increasingly negative force. This is probably where idealogies like fascism, communism, and democracy originate. From the torment of man who wants to establish order in nature.

Globalism is merely the epiphany of the rich elite. They are no longer defined by borders but by alliances and avarice for money. They have no need for the restrictions that nationalism bring them. To them - to the educated - the average man is a fool and an easily led sheep who is blinded and sheparded by his primal instincts, needs and petty desires. This is why bread and circuses and dogma are able to control the average man so well. To the elite, there is no borders of nations but borders of class. Whether a Chinese man working in a claustrophobic cubicle, an African man toiling in his drought stricken fields or an American working at his blue collar job, to the elite they are all the same.

Globalism is the inevitable conclusion that the elite have arrived to the realization of. In their pursuit of power, wealth, and order globalism has always been the ultimate answer and is the only way they can exercise total control. The majority of men are disposable wastes of matter yet the collective is what matters and it is what the elite seek to control clandestinely.

There is no hope or escape from this. This is society's inevitable course for evolution and the way they can preserve and grow in power. /pol/'s struggle in wanting to keep their archaic national and cultural homogeneity contradicts Nature and in the end Nature always wins. Give up already and learn to adapt to this brave new world we find ourselves in.
>>
>>68343579
No idea why you're so up bent against 'the educated man'.
>>
Didnt read and I dont care.

The answer to your Satanic Utopia is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>68343579

A globally connected societybis the nezt evolution of civilization sure - but them at the helm is where they went wrong. There are plenty of people out there that would surpass them if given the same access to their esoteric truths and knowledges, but they hoard it - not for some anti-hero progressive nudge, but for power and nothing more. They are a cancer on us.
>>
Why do we need culture /pol/?
>>
We can do globalism when africa and the middle east are gone.
Also fix up south africa and remove non euros and asians
>>
>>68345273
but then who will do the labor?
>>
>>68343579
We are not ready for full blown globalism yet.

We are still divided by race and religion. So shut it you kike.
>>
File: SWEDECUCKER.jpg (454 KB, 1639x864) Image search: [Google]
SWEDECUCKER.jpg
454 KB, 1639x864
>>68344148

Kick the refugees out before you post on /pol/.
>>
>>68343579
wow i never tougth i would see rational logic on /pol/

dont forget its not only the elite who would benefit from globalism
>>
>>68343579
you're seeing in it a desire for control over the populace that isn't really there. It's more like apathy - they don't care about the non-elites or anything they do, unless they threaten to flip the table over (hence the establishment hand-wringing over Trump) Except when that happens, they're too busy running around the world doing the stuff they do to care about the plebs.
>>
File: 1458558291215.png (1 MB, 2944x4128) Image search: [Google]
1458558291215.png
1 MB, 2944x4128
>>68343579
Unfortunately you are wrong.

Here's a little redpill for you, it's worth the 15 min read.
>>
File: 1458558308098.png (921 KB, 2576x4128) Image search: [Google]
1458558308098.png
921 KB, 2576x4128
>>68343579
Part Deux
>>
>>68346266
Think OP meant the political elite and the billionaires in cahoots. Yeah there are some who just want to get filthy rich at the expense of others but dont for a second doubt that there arent people behind the scenes who want to guide the population as they see fit. Soviet communist subversion of cultures is well documented and an example
>>
File: 1458558325083.png (419 KB, 1288x3892) Image search: [Google]
1458558325083.png
419 KB, 1288x3892
>>68343579
Part III.

Also fuck islam and allah
>>
>>68343579
who is talking about wanting to change THIS PLANET when you can travel to ANOTHER PLANET an start again then raid back earth and institute the origianl cultural homogeneity

and look the cause of that was exactly elite trying what you told and without knowing ergo creating a pure allmighty individual that executes his plan perfectly and ultimate defeat them.

What they are doing is only creating the DEFINITVE PREDATOR that will CLEAN THE WORLD yet they down know

check mate
>>
>>68343579
What a pretentious waste of time

No, its not inevitable, and its not necessary that they're evil, although it seems that way and they are now

The fuck is wrong with you all, why the fuck do i waste my time here
>>
>>68346266
This tbhaytch. I dont believe in illuminartee shit but I do think the idea of them appearing to control shit is basically a "Stand Alone Complex" (from ghost in the shell). No one truly controls anything but individuals acting on their own towards a common goal make it look like the illuminati ooga booga jews did 9/11 is real
>>
>>68343579
this has been happening since we invented money, I'm tired of you faggots thinking it's a big deal. we humans need the "1%" and such to shape our world. the direction in which the world goes IS influenced by us. if we see through deception and realize public opinion actually matters, then we can sway a bad call on the elite side. right now we're all indulging in the correct manipulation though. it's okay to hate Muslims and want them all killed because the US will be able to take complete control of the Middle East and harvest every last resource they need. after this crisis(though more than likely during this crisis) they will have NK become overwhelmingly aggressive to the point where Americans are needed. this scheme will involve digging boots far into China, but China is not inherently a part of the American elites, so phase 2 of operation 21st century is to rely on a chaotic American and European population to support whatever the fuck we plan on doing.

Muslims killing everyone with the looming threat of nuclear warfare will allow the public to agree the US needs to push their military beyond NK and dig boots into China after having created false flags. meanwhile China knows fuck all and thinks it's simply being attacked and fights back rightfully, but the whole world will not see it that way.
>>
>>68346629
>>68346694
>>68346750
Just pastebin it nigger. That shit is annoying to read
>>
>>68347664
No, fuck you, burger.
>>
>>68343579
Thank you, captain obvious. You've finally recognised the existence of socioeconomic division aka 'class'.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.