[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone redpill me about the bedlan schoolshooting? 350 people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
Can anyone redpill me about the bedlan schoolshooting? 350 people died that are so many and it is obviously different than you're everyday shooting in the US where 10 people die but then again it had armed Muslims compared to 1 nerd with a gun.

Please tell me more about it I'm only 18 so I was small when it happened.
>>
Beslan*
Autocorrection or something
>>
>>68343191
Nice gif.
>>
>>68343191
source on the tits?
>>
>>68343191
Got any pics of her sucking bbc?
>>
>>68343581
No its just bath water
>>
>>68343191

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVOMo3Ei5jE
>>
>>68343691
kek
>>
>>68343191
God damn
That's why my goal is to get white women ;)
>>
>>68343905
fuck off Li Tang
>>
File: 1454426810156.webm (428 KB, 516x388) Image search: [Google]
1454426810156.webm
428 KB, 516x388
>>68343191
>>
I was too young to remember 9/11 properly.

But Beslan. Seeing that on TV as that progressed as a kid. That shit fucked me up. I was terrified of going to school.

Kill them all Russia. Chechen inhuman scum.
>>
>>68344108
>too young

Are you 15?
>>
>>68343581
Blue Bunny on MFC
>>
Well look at the amount of hostages. 350 dead people out of well over a thousand is actually rather decent. Hostage situations are fucking insane anyways, doesn't matter how many people and if you have over a thousand of them you're fucked beyond believe. Russians get a lot of shit for what they did, same goes for the Moscow theater siege but they're doing pretty well.

As for America. It's hard to imagine because they simply don't have this kind of shit going on. Russians do because of the huge population that is generally different. Russians simply have to work under extreme and more importantly different circumstances. I guess the redpill is that it could have been so much more in most of these sieges and the Russians get a lot of unjustified shit from international cucks that never have to deal with this kind of shit.
>>
>>68344196
Fuck, I meant BlondBunny. Here's proof.
https://camshowdownloads.com/YkxwRA/model/myfreecams/BlondBunny
>>
Like in most counterterrorism operations in Russia, more hostages were accidentally killed by the Russian special forces than by the actual hostage takers.
>>
File: Natalia-Poklonskaya.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Natalia-Poklonskaya.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1536
>>68343191
It was a group of about 30 Chechens with AKs, coming in super strong. 350 killed sounds about right. A large, trained group of foreign fighters.

Isis/lone wolves like Akbaring and blowing themselves up, so they suck at getting the high score in comparison.
>>
>>68344316
Name a comparable hostage situation which had a better outcome.
>>
>>68344183
19. But at the time my mother was in hospital having my brother and I was bounced between 2 grandparents and I never gave a shit about watching the news.
>>
>>68344300
Thank you Hungary. Keep those borders sealed at the south east for the rest of us. You are doing gods work.
>>
Basically chechen terrorists took the entire school hostage in the gymnasium and put bombs all around, the security forces then proceded to shoot RPOS and tank shells into the gym and stormed in, the terrorists detonated their bombs and 1/3 of the hostages were killed
>>
>>68343191
There were a lot of early-2000's terrorist attacks in Russia related to the Chechnya war. Bombings in the Moscow metro, the 2002 theatre siege which ended with poison gas, two planes bombed in mid-air, mass-attacks in nearby places like Ingushetia, and so on.

The local president of Chechnya (Akhmad Kadyrov) was actually assassinated in a bombing in May 2004, a few months before the Beslan massacre. The rebels thought they were doing well.

But Beslan probably killed the Chechen insurgency. The Russian military was reinforced after that, all across the southern republics (Beslan was in a republic called North Ossetia). This made it harder for rebels to hide.

Within a couple years, the top rebel commanders like Shamil Basayev were dead, and the frequency of terror attacks declined a lot, even in Chechnya itself.

The conspiracy theories have to do with Russian security services, and if they were bribed or if they allowed the school attackers safe passage to their target. There were probably 50 militants involved in the attack, which is a large group to be traveling through an active military zone.
>>
>>68344392
Really it was the most fucked situation of all time
Not surprising it happened in Russia desu
>>
>>68343633
She hates niggers and is a livecam whore
>>68343533
Tell me about the shooting ivan
>>68344108
I saw some pics and it really looked gruesome and dark. More dark than any shooting I've seen on the news
>>68344274

Yeah I know hostage situations are fucked up especially if you have to deal with suicidal people that couldn't care about their life anymore.

Hmm that sounds indeed true. Did the west cry about Russians killing Chechens and dagi's? Even during that siege?

>>68344316
This was fucking insanse how else would this have been if it weren't Russians? Tbh if it was western soldiers and police I bet more people would have died since they would have waited too long but that is what I think.
>>68344377

Damn 30 is alot like really alot. All of them died or did the Russians take them later?

>>68344632
Really sick.

>>68344838
Yeah I remember the Moscow theater that was sick too since they were suicide bombers so I can understand why Russia had to deal use gas to kill them otherwise more would have died.

If he was assassinated kadyrov guy why was he alive or you ment a failed assassination? Also I heard he isn't the leader anymore Putin probably wants him gone.

Good that Russia's military activity is better now. I think there are new videos of Russian soldiers killing dagi's and Chechens every week on liveleak.

I'm really glad Russia fucked cthe Chechens and showed who is the boss. Although you really need to keep them under your thumb especially with Isis being here now. They would work together any chance they get.

>>68343798
I will.

Anyone got some photos about the beslan massacre? Doesn't need to be about the dead people but just everything overall like soldiers etc I know there are some
>>
>>68344838
Look at Russia's borders and size. It's exactly why she reacts so impulsively towards EU expansion. Secure borders, if you can call them that, are incredibly vital for Russia. You don't have to bribe someone in order to get in.
>>
>>68345456
The gas wasnt meant to kill anyone. It was meant to be a knock out gas. But it hadnt been tested in a practical scenario yet it was still in development.

The majority of civilian casualties came from the medical staff after the raid lying civilians on their backs instead of the recovery position. So they ended up choking on their vomit and swollen tongues.
>>
>>68344838
>There were probably 50 militants involved in the attack, which is a large group to be traveling through an active military zone.
In 2004 there weren't active military zone in Chechnya anymore. Those terrorists hided in mountains and in loyal towns
>>
>>68345787
>The majority of civilian casualties came from the medical staff after the raid lying civilians on their backs instead of the recovery position So they ended up choking on their vomit and swollen tongues.
Holy shit how incompetent can they be
>>
>>68345456
It's the second Kadyrov in charge of Checnya. The current Kadyrov is the son of the previous one, who got assasinated.
>>
File: 19[1].jpg (132 KB, 755x570) Image search: [Google]
19[1].jpg
132 KB, 755x570
>>68345456
>If he was assassinated kadyrov guy why was he alive or you ment a failed assassination?

Akmad was the father. His son Ramzan took over following his death.

>Anyone got some photos about the beslan massacre?

You can search for Бecлáн or Бecлáн 2004 on images.yandex.ru (Russian search engine). It brings up a lot of pages.
>>
>>68346588
that one of the terrorists?
Kek literally BTFO
>>
>>68343191
link to the cam-show where this gif is from?
>>
>>68346317
I'm not sure this is correct. What I read was that the majority already died inside because they choked on their tongues. They didn't give out any information on the gas though so medical teams couldn't work with a whole lot.
>>
>>68346762

one of the female bombers blew herself up accidently and took another woman with her

>woman in charge of anything. In any country.
>>
File: cheeki.png (17 KB, 152x522) Image search: [Google]
cheeki.png
17 KB, 152x522
>>68344838
>The rebels thought they were doing well.
Yeah. Something like that.
>>
Шaмиль Бacaeв did nothing wrong.
Shamil Basayev did nothing wrong.

>Shamil Basayev did nothing wrong.
>Шaмиль Бacaeв did nothing wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 469x313
>>68345456
I remember seeing this photo from back then.
It's good to see again. The feels.
>>
>>68347313
Well I must correct myself. The feels are horrible, but there's the moment where that baby was finally safe.
>>
>>68347296
Yes he did
#PaмзaнHeУхoди
#BпepeдЧeчня
>>
>>68346557
Never knew that. Thanks for telling.
>>68346557
Hmmm well it was probably the best thing to do at the moment I guess. It was probably a hard choice
>>68346588
Will take a look at it
>>68347313
>>68347719
I understand you man. It was a good thing to see how happy people got after having rescued someone or having survived.

Another question.

Why were so many people naked or half naked after they got out? I searched on Google which probably only shows the mainstream ones but I saw a half naked girl with only pants and a girl with a bra on and open shirt. Did the Chechens rape them? If so that would make me more angry at them
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 200x200
>>68343191
Not realy sure of whats accurate but anyway here you go.
A lot of them where on heroin.
Female suicide bombers got ignited when they started to not want to go through with the operation.
The emissary, some gov dude said that most of them wernt Chechen or could speak the language or some shit.
>>
>>68348138
If I recall they did make a lot of people strip inside the gym. But I cant remember why.
>>
>>68348699
I think the children striped because it was hot and they wernt given much water.
>>
>>68348699
>>68348970
Anyway it's sick that such young children had a bad fate like this
>>
>>68348138
I'm not sure about the nudity.
There is the possibility of rape as you mentioned, but it also could be any number of reasons given they were held for 3 days in crowded places.

Low on diapers
Hot room (probably too much CO2)
No water
Blood all over clothes

The problem is that Russia don't talk about it much for consumption in English, and as with most nations, even if they did it would be considered propaganda.
>>
>>68349359
Yeah you're right
>>
>>68348970
Ive spoken with someone from beslan who was there at the time
Its much scarier then you can imagine when you hear someone talking about it
>>
>>68349321
Well given those emotions there was no way Russia was going to back down.
Chechnya fucked itself or someone else did it for them.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.